dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
We still need a kicker and punter unless the guys we signed @k are what they are rolling with

Still need a 3rd edge rusher and someone to play S with E.Jackson unless we go in house with one of D.Bush/DHC and need to sign one or two backup o-linemen. Should bring Witzman back.

Mitchapalooza

Keep seeing Bears fans on reddit wanting Eric Berry if he's cut (which is the rumor). He's played like 3 games in the past 2 years though.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Keep seeing Bears fans on reddit wanting Eric Berry if he's cut (which is the rumor). He's played like 3 games in the past 2 years though.

How old is he now? When healthy he's still a beast so not sure if his injuries over the last 2 years were freak injuries or he's just become injury prone with a bunch of soft tissue injuries but for the right price and depending on his health and age i'd be down with it. He's one of those guys that's always around the ball as well.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
It was in the link in the post of mine you responded to. You quoted it in your post 2300.

Nope. The link did not provide the structure of the contract. It even speculates that the third year would have guaranteed money, but it didn't know the amount, so either the $33M guaranteed was too low, or there was non-guaranteed money included in the first two years of Bell's deal (duh). The article was completely clueless about years 4 and 5, other than to say those years weren't guaranteed.

Again, please provide link that shows the structure of the Steelers offer, or simply list the details in a post. Thanks in advance.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still need a 3rd edge rusher and someone to play S with E.Jackson unless we go in house with one of D.Bush/DHC and need to sign one or two backup o-linemen. Should bring Witzman back.

Kush and Coward may be in their plans. With Daniels and Whitehair on roster center is covered.
Witzman makes sense or a draft pick.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Kush and Coward may be in their plans. With Daniels and Whitehair on roster center is covered.
Witzman makes sense or a draft pick.

Yes i forgot about Coward who i definitely want to stay here and keep practicing on that o-line but Kush let me down and i would think about paying Wtizman to stay over him. Coward is a ERFA this year.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do we sign Ha-Ha or Boston?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
X's and O's on B.Skrine.

https://twitter.com/robertkschmitz/..._url=https://bleacherreport.com/chicago-bears

My biggest issue with Skrine is his penalties. He seems to get pretty grabby at the moment he feels like his guy is gonna get by him. Still not as worried about him playing well in place of Callahan and think putting him on this defense and with him knowing he's got better guys around him at CB and S should hopefully make him more comfortable and make him not want to grab so much.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Do we sign Ha-Ha or Boston?

I'd be very happy with either but were either cut or are both just free agents? I'm asking cause i'm still not 100% about where we are on getting any kind of comp picks from losing Amos, Callahan and others. I know some say we're already done and won't get any but it is CCS sooooooooo..........

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:

that will happen in like wave 3 of free agency...the bargain basement shopping of free agency.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd be very happy with either but were either cut or are both just free agents? I'm asking cause i'm still not 100% about where we are on getting any kind of comp picks from losing Amos, Callahan and others. I know some say we're already done and won't get any but it is CCS sooooooooo..........

People need to stop obsessing over comp picks. It is much more important to sign players that will help our team right now while we have a wide open window.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL at the rhetorical "does he have a penalty problem"? That would be like asking if Frank Omiyale had a false start problem, then showing clips of a few snaps where he correctly remembered the snap count.

Dude has been in the league 8 years...he is a bit of a penalty machine....he is what he is...I don't care for the signing.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Teams are improving and we spent 15 million to basically be no better offer than we started FA with. We had the cap to do more.

You do realize free agency just STARTED...right? It's not over.

Bell isn't a great fit for this offense anyways and is one failed drug test from being suspended for an entire season. Bell is an upgrade over Howard in a vacuum but he's not a tremendous fit for what Nagy wants at the RB position. He'd be a *splash* signing...but one I'm fine not making.