FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Damn not Madibuke. Oh well we fucked
It was a forgone conclusion from the beginning. Christian Wilkins appears to be available though. I hope Poles targets him or Danielle Hunter.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Curious why you would pay that for him? He has been nothing special. The Bears RB by committee can easily achieve what he does and will be much cheaper.
Because you need an all in one back that not give away a play whether it’s a pass or run.

Jacob’s led the league in rushing. He is better than what we have and is a good blocker and pass catcher.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I normally am dead set against paying big money to rbs. I think this year if you can snag one of the top guys especially with just a 3 year deal it might be right way to go. The rbs on this roster stink. Going to most likely have a rookie qb. I’m all in on stacking the offense.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It was a forgone conclusion from the beginning. Christian Wilkins appears to be available though. I hope Poles targets him or Danielle Hunter.
Would rather have Hunter if the money is equal. That being said I don’t think either is signed.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Would rather have Hunter if the money is equal. That being said I don’t think either is signed.
Never say never. Bears do have a defensive coach. They will target a defensive player for him