FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Shit ton of safeties, TE’s and RB’s available. Edge market not bad either.
Going out and getting your man at DE makes sense to me. With the TE and RB market, we could easily get a really nice player on a really team friendly deal, even if it's for only a season or two.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Going out and getting your man at DE makes sense to me. With the TE and RB market, we could easily get a really nice player on a really team friendly deal, even if it's for only a season or two.

Agreed. Hunter, Greenard, Huff and Armstrong all make sense to me.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So after JJ and Bates moves the Bears are now listed at $44 and change for effective cap space. (That’s 9th in the league now)

So while they have plenty to add some…. I wouldn’t expect Poles to go nuts the first wave.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So after JJ and Bates moves the Bears are now listed at $44 and change for effective cap space. (That’s 9th in the league now)

So while they have plenty to add some…. I wouldn’t expect Poles to go nuts the first wave.
Over the cap has them at 56 or so left(I'm an idiot, the effective cap space is 44)

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Get that kid in. Young, ascending player to pair with Quan
Depends on the price. We don't need to be spending big money on a safety. We've already got plenty of playmakers on rookie deals in the secondary, now Jaylon Johnson making $19 mil as well.

dennehy

Liked Posts:

It's plenty more than that in actuality though. Trading Fields is $3m, they can still cut Homer for almost $2m, and for each signee and draftee from here on out someone else comes off the cap ($900k per).