Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
And then when their line declined considerably, his play declined considerably. Odd huh?
Are you saying RBs need good blocking? Wow.

Do average players get 2,000 yards in total offense in the NFL regardless of the circumstances? Does Herbert get 2,000 yards behind any line?

I’m not advocating signing him. Last season might have been the start of his decline but he’s more than “just a guy.”

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Just another rando Twitter bullshitter

Probably. Most of twitter are randos, with BS takes. why ppl use speculation on da x and mainstream as gospels is beyond me. Schefter a bullshitter too in reality. NFL just passes him his info first a majority of the time.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

Do average players get 2,000 yards in total offense in the NFL regardless of the circumstances? Does Herbert get 2,000 yards behind any line?

I’m not advocating signing him. Last season might have been the start of his decline but he’s more than “just a guy.”

I heard AP still wanna play...

I was on the add Saquon and MHJ wagon.. still am.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Id take Derrick Henry and Josh Jacobs over Barkley 10/10 times.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

He’s just a guy now. Thanks.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Bring free agents in only to get humiliated by the packers once again. Do you think Harbaugh would schmooze up to Lafleur?
20240307_084336.jpg

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
He’s probably lining up his next job. Don’t blame him, the dipshit knows he’s in over his head.

Nah he probably works for the pack already.. it explains why the bears are 10-24 under him.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I heard AP still wanna play...

I was on the add Saquon and MHJ wagon.. still am.
If Justin had torn the cover off the Packers the last week of the season, they would have probably given strong consideration to letting him have another shot. Obviously, with a trade down the infrastructure would be pretty amazing. I really like Fields but the offense was rarely fluid. He balled out against Atlanta but looked lost the next week. It’s frustrating to watch.

It’s really too bad.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah but they had Aidan or whoever playing qb? Can’t you just stack the box against a team when you are playing against a non nfl starting quality guy?
It’s a good point but his other lesser seasons also happened when their line wasn’t good. I’d rather see Poles spend a 5th rounder on a RB…. Oops

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It’s a good point but his other lesser seasons also happened when their line wasn’t good. I’d rather see Poles spend a 5th rounder on a RB…. Oops
My issue there is rookie RBs often suck at pass pro. If they do go the rookie QB route I’d like to see some vets around that actually know how to block. Maybe I’m wrong here but my memory of Herbert is he sucks at it. That being said I don’t want to break the bank either. But I’m OK with a solid two year deal if it helps the QB break in.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So many good safeties on the market, got to think we grab one of Stone, Simmons, Diggs. all should be huge upgrades over BoJack.
I know Simmons is still good, but 31 at start of season. I would like stone or McKinney depending on price

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If Justin had torn the cover off the Packers the last week of the season, they would have probably given strong consideration to letting him have another shot. Obviously, with a trade down the infrastructure would be pretty amazing. I really like Fields but the offense was rarely fluid. He balled out against Atlanta but looked lost the next week. It’s frustrating to watch.

It’s really too bad.

It might be a blessing in disguise, Bears played well against some bad teams and Fields was subpar against the better teams (Browns, Packers, he was ass against the Vikings until the Moore pass). If Fields had one good game against the Packers we probably fall under the impression he's a good QB, get the haul and then he still underachieves with a loaded roster. I liked Fields, but he is not and will never be a consistent NFL caliber passer.