FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
He wasn’t PB and you don’t keep a 32yr old box safety when you are rebuilding. lol are you really suggesting the Bears should have kept him while he was entirely replaceable when he was here?
Not suggesting that at all I just found it interesting that we so no value on a cheap deal as a B/U or something and he
starts every game for 2 years with a SB team, that was all.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I am not a fan of spending on second contracts for RB, but if they do it's gotta be someone who is a real dual threat, a guy who can motion out and and beat an LB on a real route. That puts pressure on a defense. limits what they can do. Jacobs can't do that. Very few RBs can.
What is a "real route" that you reference in your next to last sentence?

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
If we sign a RB in free agency he needs to be a true all-purpose RB.
If they do it needs to be a home run hitter but would prefer one of the kids from Louisville or Tennesse in the draft.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
So many good safeties on the market, got to think we grab one of Stone, Simmons, Diggs. all should be huge upgrades over BoJack.
I saw a projection on EJack on a one year with the 49er's for 1.5 -2.5 MM, Bears should do all day long.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Huh? Fans that don't believe the hype on Cowboy CeeDubz? Yeah, give me Fields and MHJ all day plus da haul, all day, every day.

And, check this, it is fans like you and me who argue over a football game and team on a message board who McCaskey loves. I mean, are you self-aware enough to know what you do? Pay attention, that trade is coming soon.
Arguing on an unaffiliated Chicago sports message board does nothing to financially benefit the McCaskey's.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
You’re in Cleveland area right? I was thinking maybe they might make a play for him
No I went to a game there last season though. Got people there.

Would be fine with me.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Arguing on an unaffiliated Chicago sports message board does nothing to financially benefit the McCaskey's.
It doesn’t DIRECTLY financially benefit the McCaskeys, fair enough, but it contributes to the overall value of the team by generating interest and clicks and all that as people here share media. Again, you’re arguing direct vs indirect. You’re not wrong.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears go get Simmons, Broncos released him...perfect with Brisker

Reactions: DC