FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I know they traded for Bates, but I will be irritated if Poles and company do not also sign a center considering how many are going to be FA's. They need the interior depth anyway from Bates.
Yes. Get another center. Bates I a great back up that can be decent enough to start and any interior position. Great trade for Bates but we need another center

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I’ve watched Davis since his days at UCF. He absolutely can break games wide open. He’s a good 2 and would be an amazing 3.

DJ, Odunze, and Davis would be sick!
And it’s not like there are Randy moss type players in FA. Some of these WRs are good enough to make plays. It’s not like we are going to have all #1 receivers for our full WR depth chart.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
On the other hand, if Waldron is able to turn both Geno Smith AND Justin Fields careers around, won't that be a bigger feather in his cap than running an offense for a supposed "generational" talent? If CW has greatness written all over him, couldn't any wino who lives under a Chicago underpass be his OC?
Mahomes got Nagy a job so... Rodgers got a few guys gigs.

Bigger feather? Absolutely but how likely? Thanks for letting us know why to draft CW.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Well fuck there goes Fields to PIT

smart move by them though as they are trying to compete now

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
So scratch the Steelers off for Fields.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Maybe Fields can be Hurts backup? Not seeing many options after Kirk signs with the Falcons.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Maybe Fields can be Hurts backup? Not seeing many options after Kirk signs with the Falcons.

The best bet for the Bears from a draft pick point of view is Cousins ends up staying in MN.

Dark horse would be maybe the Giants?