In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
I feel like the board always suggest something like this. If Fields is playing at a high level mid-season, they wouldn't want to trade him. Also, this is creating a toxic environment on your own team with a new QB. Fields is not a seasoned vet playing at a high level. You're creating controversy in a desperate attempt to gain a 2nd round pick.
I feel like this board has too many people that are afraid of being wrong and would rather hand the keys over to an unproven rookie rather than allow him to earn the job.

The last thing to worry about is this team becoming toxic because of Caleb. If he is as great and Fields is as bad as so many claim, it shouldn't even be much of a competition.

Now that everyone is so sure that Fields is worthless in a trade, Poles might as well go into full cliche mode and let the cream rise to the top, iron sharpens Iron, etc etc etc

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I keep seeing the Chargers are shopping Bosa, Mack, Mike Williams and Keenan Allen.

I hope nobody trades for them so they're force to release them and they hit the open market. They're worth looking into if no draft capital is given up.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
ppl willing to take nothing for JF be crazy.. even if you take CW.. why not have an explosive back up in fields for atleast a yr and decline the 5th if thats what u think he is.
I'd prefer to move him but once you can no longer get reasonable value to the point where keeping him doesn't lower that before the in season trade deadline, you keep him.

Cousins could still return to the Vikes and Justin could still go to Atlanta but they may also want to draft one and are in position to get that done. Maybe the Bear trade Fields to Atlanta for a 3 and a swap of #1 picks.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
So no Danielle Hunter. Would love him but it is what it is. I get it.

A random report doesnt mean anything. You cant even legally tamper until noon today. They could still be going after hunter, they have the money to do so.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
I keep seeing the Chargers are shopping Bosa, Mack, Mike Williams and Keenan Allen.

I hope nobody trades for them so they're force to release them and they hit the open market. They're worth looking into if no draft capital is given up.
I'd be up for a Mack Reunion :bearbang:

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Greenard always seemed like a poles move to me. Young and on the rise
To be fair, Greenard is almost exactly one year younger than Wilkins though, so not a big difference there. Huff is a year younger than Greenard.