Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How do you know how sucky Ego is? From his rookie year playing under M.Tucker and his shitty teaching? We don't know how good he can be so let's give the kid a chance. He was a 2nd round pick 2 years ago.

Made by a garbage GM.

Whether he is any good or not is totally secondary, to the fact that he cannot stay of of IR.

Ferguson is a terrible pass rusher. I think his value to the team is as a backup to Goldman who can play the run and allow Goldman to be used in more sub packages and on 3rd down.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
I think if Hicks is the only guy decent lineman the Bears sign...I would look for A'Shawn Robinson in the 1st and a late round pick to be used to beef up that DL.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
How's that 3 team Cutler trade going then Mr Insider?

My gosh I bet you've never had a girlfriend...Hey Pete the tranny can you hurry up take your pants off, now take em off now I said

Relax 1st day...I never said there was a trade either READ my post please, nobody ever reads

I said SF has been reaching out with teams as well as Denver, and Bears fielded a call about a 3 way trade and it may have legs....Don't know anything else at this point.
When I do I promise on your boy Pete's life I will let the board know

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
I believe the point being made is saying 2 OL from AFC and 1 from NFC being looked at is so vague that it's ultimately no better than guessing.

Even if we assume you have an inside source, if that is as specific as you can get then bragging about being right is odd. Everyone knew going into FA that OL is a huge need so a blind goat could have made the same prediction given there are only 2 conferences to choose from and you picked both.

I think the Bears are going to look for DL next and based on my inside source, the DL they are talking to is definitely human.

Pretty Lame but thanks for your thoughts

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming
‏@AaronLemingNFL
Per @MikeKlis, #Bears are one of 4 teams negotiating with RB C.J. Anderson.

q0YZa.gif

CJ not interested in Bears FYI
He is not coming here

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gator any thoughts on what that three-way may look like? And I don't mean with the tranny. Are we saying Cutler to Denver, Denver player to another team, another team (DEF play I guess?) to us? Or are we talking picks to go after a 1st round QB like Wentz? Curious.

Forte shades of Jay

Liked Posts:
Pretty Lame but thanks for your thoughts

Gator, bro, come on dude. If you have a source, cool. No one really gives a crap because you pinky swore and kissed it that you wouldn't name a name. You would look more credible saying "I think we will be looking at signing 2 DL, an ILB, 1 or 2 OL, and possibly a DB, and don't be surprised if Pace pulls off a trade other than Bennett" than going on and on about "my source says we got 2 DL in the bag, oh shit we just meet with a CB and you guys will like him, Pace is taking calls about a monster trade, this ones got legs, oh wait that's just my Thai transvestite hooker, I can't name names guys i promised".

You have given absolutely no info. You stated the obvious. My 8 year old nephew knows we should be looking for a couple DE, a corner, an ILB, and a couple o line guys, and a safety wouldn't hurt.

I'm starting to think you've been following Pace's daughter around in your van, who's been listening to her dads conversations but can't remember the names of the players he was talking about.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Gator any thoughts on what that three-way may look like? And I don't mean with the tranny. Are we saying Cutler to Denver, Denver player to another team, another team (DEF play I guess?) to us? Or are we talking picks to go after a 1st round QB like Wentz? Curious.

lol thank gosh not the tranny

Chip doesn't want a rookie plain & simple which is the reason for the search.
Kap wants out.
Sooner or later Bears have to cut ties with Cutler whether its this year or next two at most.

SF contacted Bears about 3 way deal. No teams have said they agreed and no reaction from Bears but I heard it is making Pace think.

SF gets Cutler
Denver gets Cap
Bears get SF pick at 6 or 7 whatever they pick

Not sure if its straight up like that or other picks involved. But again, very early stages, and it may not even go any further. From what I was told the ball is in Pace's court. SF wants this done!! This has legs because SF wants it so bad believe it or not. Chip really wants Cutler.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I really hope they don't get stupid with CJ Anderson. That is the one position you should almost never spend money on in free agency. Most replaceable position in the league.

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
lol thank gosh not the tranny

Chip doesn't want a rookie plain & simple which is the reason for the search.
Kap wants out.
Sooner or later Bears have to cut ties with Cutler whether its this year or next two at most.

SF contacted Bears about 3 way deal. No teams have said they agreed and no reaction from Bears but I heard it is making Pace think.

SF gets Cutler
Denver gets Cap
Bears get SF pick at 6 or 7 whatever they pick

Not sure if its straight up like that or other picks involved. But again, very early stages, and it may not even go any further. From what I was told the ball is in Pace's court. SF wants this done!! This has legs because SF wants it so bad believe it or not. Chip really wants Cutler.

I would think they would have to see who is there at that spot to even think about trading.....I mean say Wentz and Goff were off the board if a QB was what they would be looking for if they were to trade Cutler.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Gator, bro, come on dude. If you have a source, cool. No one really gives a crap because you pinky swore and kissed it that you wouldn't name a name. You would look more credible saying "I think we will be looking at signing 2 DL, an ILB, 1 or 2 OL, and possibly a DB, and don't be surprised if Pace pulls off a trade other than Bennett" than going on and on about "my source says we got 2 DL in the bag, oh shit we just meet with a CB and you guys will like him, Pace is taking calls about a monster trade, this ones got legs, oh wait that's just my Thai transvestite hooker, I can't name names guys i promised".

You have given absolutely no info. You stated the obvious. My 8 year old nephew knows we should be looking for a couple DE, a corner, an ILB, and a couple o line guys, and a safety wouldn't hurt.

I'm starting to think you've been following Pace's daughter around in your van, who's been listening to her dads conversations but can't remember the names of the players he was talking about.

What I find funny guys like you who criticize me and say your dog or any other family member could have stated the same thing NEVER DID.
Its like the guy who sees Usain Bolt run the 100 m and say I'm just as fast as that dude but never gets on the track.

Ok so tell me what the next move is going to be? I've given my heart n blood for this info and you rip it apart. Let me guess you're a DEMOCRAT and want everything for free
#VoteTrump

Bears27

Liked Posts:
I really hope they don't get stupid with CJ Anderson. That is the one position you should almost never spend money on in free agency. Most replaceable position in the league.

And we already resigned Jacquizz.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:

This is why CJ not interested. His agent said that his client knows he will get very little playing time which hurts his potential income and incentives.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
I would think they would have to see who is there at that spot to even think about trading.....I mean say Wentz and Goff were off the board if a QB was what they would be looking for if they were to trade Cutler.

Great point!!