Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

Forte shades of Jay

Liked Posts:
What I find funny guys like you who criticize me and say your dog or any other family member could have stated the same thing NEVER DID.
Its like the guy who sees Usain Bolt run the 100 m and say I'm just as fast as that dude but never gets on the track.

Ok so tell me what the next move is going to be? I've given my heart n blood for this info and you rip it apart. Let me guess you're a DEMOCRAT and want everything for free
#VoteTrump

What info? That's the point. I didn't post I had an insider giving me information. You said you did but have revealed no insider info. You said the Bears were going to sign some players, they did, its free agency which is where teams usually do sign players. Clap it up for yourself on guessing that one. Tell me the Bears signed a DE for X amount of years for X amount of dollars and I'll roll with it even without a name and say you actually MIGHT have some info.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
lol thank gosh not the tranny

Chip doesn't want a rookie plain & simple which is the reason for the search.
Kap wants out.
Sooner or later Bears have to cut ties with Cutler whether its this year or next two at most.

SF contacted Bears about 3 way deal. No teams have said they agreed and no reaction from Bears but I heard it is making Pace think.

SF gets Cutler
Denver gets Cap
Bears get SF pick at 6 or 7 whatever they pick

Not sure if its straight up like that or other picks involved. But again, very early stages, and it may not even go any further. From what I was told the ball is in Pace's court. SF wants this done!! This has legs because SF wants it so bad believe it or not. Chip really wants Cutler.

No way it would be straight up like that. Denver would be getting Cap for free, lol.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Anyone who uses double exclamation points and capitalizes certain words to try to validate their info is full of shit.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Forte shades of Jay

Liked Posts:

Kap wants out.
Sooner or later Bears have to cut ties with Cutler whether its this year or next two at most.

SF contacted Bears about 3 way deal. No teams have said they agreed and no reaction from Bears but I heard it is making Pace think.

SF gets Cutler
Denver gets Cap

Not sure if its straight up like that or other picks involved. But again, very early stages, and it may not even go any further. From what I was told the ball is in Pace's court. SF wants this done!! This has legs because SF wants it so bad believe it or not. Chip really wants Cutler.

I think in this scenario Denver would be giving up a pick too. Now I don't have a "source" but it would be cool to get SF first and then make SF throw in DEN first, second, or third whatever comes with the trade.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pretty Lame but thanks for your thoughts

I agree it's lame that's kind of the point. If all you can tell us is that the Bears are targeting OL in the only 2 conferences that exist in the NFL then your info is lame.

Fact - Everyone knew the Bears needed OL.
Fact - Everyone knows the NFL consists of 2 conferences.

So based on the above what is exactly new info in your post regarding OL? It's info anyone can determine on their own. Maybe next time narrow it down to a division.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
What info? That's the point. I didn't post I had an insider giving me information. You said you did but have revealed no insider info. You said the Bears were going to sign some players, they did, its free agency which is where teams usually do sign players. Clap it up for yourself on guessing that one. Tell me the Bears signed a DE for X amount of years for X amount of dollars and I'll roll with it even without a name and say you actually MIGHT have some info.

I was the ONLY person to call the EXACT amounts of the MJ deal way before anything was announced.
I set forth the amount he wanted and what was offered by the Bears.

Anyhow, I don't have time for people like you. Too many other guys that have seen and experienced the wealth of information I bring.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
I agree it's lame that's kind of the point. If all you can tell us is that the Bears are targeting OL in the only 2 conferences that exist in the NFL then your info is lame.

Fact - Everyone knew the Bears needed OL.
Fact - Everyone knows the NFL consists of 2 conferences.

So based on the above what is exactly new info in your post regarding OL? It's info anyone can determine on their own. Maybe next time narrow it down to a division.

giphy.gif

Forte shades of Jay

Liked Posts:
I was the ONLY person to call the EXACT amounts of the MJ deal way before anything was announced.
I set forth the amount he wanted and what was offered by the Bears.

Anyhow, I don't have time for people like you. Too many other guys that have seen and experienced the wealth of information I bring.

I'm trying to see it Mike, I'm trying.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Made by a garbage GM.

Whether he is any good or not is totally secondary, to the fact that he cannot stay of of IR.

Ferguson is a terrible pass rusher. I think his value to the team is as a backup to Goldman who can play the run and allow Goldman to be used in more sub packages and on 3rd down.
Well that's your opinion but until he shows what he can do with good coaching which he hasn't had the chance to do yet then none of us know the real answer, so I know I'm hoping for the best from him.

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:

Kap wants out.

SF gets Cutler
Denver gets Cap

If we can get the the sixth pick in this draft for Cutler damn that is tempting and frees up more cap space to buck up the defense. If Pace really likes one of these QB's it sure seems like something he probably will bite on if the other two teams are already in for the deal.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Kap wants out.

SF gets Cutler
Denver gets Cap

Wow, so you now also have inside info in the San Fran camp to?? Now that's impressive cause to know how Chip feels about a player as strongly as you say you do then you would have to have inside info straight from either Chip himself or someone that's behind closed doors with him. If this trade goes through I'll change my thinking but I am in no way what so ever planning on that happenjng.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Why are you guys arguing with Gator Mike? If you don't like what he says, don't read his posts. Sheeeesh. Everyone is here for news, not this lame bickering.

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:

So far I am still cool with you even though you said a DL and CB signing would be named early on in FA. I can see where an agent for the corner got greedy after agreeing to a deal once he saw teams were throwing money around like the were playing with monopoly money this FA period. I believe you are sticking to the DL guy is coming just be patient so I am doing just that. If also recall when someone asked you if Akiem Hicks was that guy you said no. You were right about the oline pursuit with Massie and definitely did call the Trev signing before anyone else except that idiot who was trying to make you look bad and didnt know diddly. Also it makes perfect sense to me that Chip does not want a rookie because he is eager to prove that his program will work in the NFL and Cutler has the athleticism to make his system work. So far I see a logic to all that has gone down based on your predictions. I have stayed with the belief that with the right players Jay can win it all but it would be great to have a Bear QB that I can actually like as person outside of football.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

He doesn't. He's just a troll. He said "100%" that the Bears had two "done deals" and that they were a CB and a DL. Weirdly the Bears haven't signed a free agent at either position. People need to stop giving his bullshit any credence and hopefully he will go do this somewhere else. He hasn't made a single claim or prediction that wasn't hilariously vague like "Bears looking at two o-lineman, one from the NFC and one from the AFC." Pretty hard to be wrong with predictions like that.

He also, apparently, has access to not only the interworkings of the Bears front office, but Chip Kelley, C.j. Anderson and a whole host of agents. Not to mention Chris Ballad's draft board(that one goes back a while).

One can't help but wonder why someone with such an impressive amount of inside information-that he works really hard at apparently-would just be giving it away on a message board, and be so defensive about it.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:

Kap wants out.

SF gets Cutler
Denver gets Cap

Tempting, but if everything doesn't go according to plan and Wentz and Goff are off the board the Bears are assed out of a starting QB... Unless Pace actually would want to unload him at any cost.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

Kap wants out.

SF gets Cutler
Denver gets Cap

Pace is probably wondering why Denver is getting Kaepernick for nothing. Or why they would be involved in that trade at all.

Davide

Liked Posts:
Does anyone in USA have heard something about Jimmy Graham traded to the Bears in exchange of Martellus Bennett?

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
Ian Rapoport
‏@RapSheet
The #Raiders and CB Sean Smith agreed to a 4-year deal worth $40M, source said, with $20M guaranteed