Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
Here's the hard thing you DEMOCRATS need to realize

1. Your boy is outta office in a few months NO MORE FREEBIES
2. GatorlandMike has been SPOT on this entire process
3. Trump is here to make lazy people like you finally get a job

#VoteTrump

Stop the hate and appreciate ME

Shocking that a blowhard with a very fragile ego is a Trump fan.

Chris Ballard for VP?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The expansion of your mole network to include the entire NFL is impressive. Knowledge is power and Mike you are starting to get the attention of Rodger Goodell, Jerry Jones, Bob Craft, and the like. Don't ask how I know, I just do. These are men that you should try and stay off the radar of. Making them nervous may not end well it could lead to you having "health problems.". Be safe, my friend.

Jerry Jones is the kinda guy who would light Mike on fire....

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I don't know where you get this "can't stay off IR" thing. He's been in league two years and IR'ed last year after 4 games. So he's been IR once which isn't exactly a pattern.

Furthermore… he looked promising as a rookie playing in a shit scheme for shit coordinator. Then he was asked to drop weight and learn a new position in a new scheme.

Also, Emery made some good personnel moves. Jeffery, Long, Slauson, etc… He was pretty bipolar in his roster moves as far as hits and misses go. Is Ego a Jeffery or a Bostic?

We don't know…

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

I agree and don't understand how any Bears fan can just count the kid out after seeing him only in his rookie year under a horrible coaching staff. Give the kid a chance to show what he can do cause with guys like E.Goldman, L.Houston, P.McPhee and W.Young playing on the line with him he could play pretty well for us.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This just in! The Bears are still working on a long term deal with Alshon and may or may not get it done.

If you want more real insider info don't hesitate to ask

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What about R.Ayers?? Would he fit on the line next to E.Goldman?? I think Pace will go hard after A.Hicks but he won't way overpay, he may overpay some though since he lost out on J.Howard and M.Jackson and if not the bigger name like Hicks in free agency then he'll draft one in the 1st or 2nd round of the draft and maybe even use another mid to late rounder on another one.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This just in! The Bears are still working on a long term deal with Alshon and may or may not get it done.

If you want more real insider info don't hesitate to ask

I heard the Bears will draft some rookies in the upcoming draft, can I axe you which ones?

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree I would not be shocked at all of PACE traded Cutler between now and the draft or on draft day.... but what works against that is the fact that they promoted Dowell Loggains to OC. Isnt that just a total 'curtail to Cutler move' ?? To keep continuity. Wasn't there probably better OC candidates out there to hire if Pace's plan is to send Cutler packing this off-season? Or do you think they just felt Loggains was the best man for the job regardless of who will be at QB?

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I agree I would not be shocked at all of PACE traded Cutler between now and the draft or on draft day.... but what works against that is the fact that they promoted Dowell Loggains to OC. Isnt that just a total 'curtail to Cutler move' ?? To keep continuity. Wasn't there probably better OC candidates out there to hire if Pace's plan is to send Cutler packing this off-season? Or do you think they just felt Loggains was the best man for the job regardless of who will be at QB?

Maybe, but most OC's probably wouldn't have been allowed to take a lateral move with the Bears by their current team. If it's a lateral move teams can block Chicago from hiring them.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Bears Insider
‏@bears_insider

The Bears are introducing Danny Trevathan and Bobby Massie to the media at Halas Hall at 3 p.m. today.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I heard the Bears will draft some rookies in the upcoming draft, can I axe you which ones?

I can't tell you names as I don't want to lose my connections but I guarantee that it might be someone you may or may not like, maybe

#betterthanmike

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bears Insider
‏@bears_insider

The Bears are introducing Danny Trevathan and Bobby Massie to the media at Halas Hall at 3 p.m. today.

I posted this on Twitter yesterday

#first

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Updated Rankings

http://nfltraderumors.co/top-25-2016-nfl-free-agents-list/

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/60945/309/free-agency-update

1. Ryan Fitzpatrick -- Only starting-caliber QB left. Still seems likely to stay in NYJ.
2. Russell Okung -- Quality LT starter when healthy. 13 missed games last 3 years.
3. Prince Amukamara -- Giants moved on by signing Janoris Jenkins. Linked to NYJ.
4. Sean Smith -- Plus-sized press CB. Update: Signed with OAK on Thurs. morning.
5. Reggie Nelson -- Coming off 8-interception season. Entering age-33 campaign.
6. Eric Weddle -- Turned 31 in January. Market has been surprisingly quiet so far.
7. Donald Penn -- Will turn 33 in April. Still a high-end pass-protecting left tackle.
8. Robert Ayers -- Can play DE & DT. 9.5 sacks in 2015. Visited Bucs on Wednesday.
9. Jerrell Freeman -- Turns 30 in May. PFF's No. 2-graded inside linebacker in '15.
10. Greg Hardy -- 22 sacks in last 27 games. Market silent due to character issues.
11. Kelvin Beachum -- Undersized LT (6'3/303) coming off ACL tear. Turns 27 in June.
12. Nick Fairley -- Turned 28 in Jan. Rotational DT only, but can dominate in spurts.
13. Casey Hayward -- Ascending 26-year-old slot corner. Not expected back in GB.
14. Chris Long -- Injuries have limited Long to three sacks over his last 16 games.
15. Cedric Thornton -- Run-stuffing 3-4 end. Does not help in passing situations.
16. Patrick Robinson -- Had career-best year with Bolts. Can cover slot & outside.

17. Louis Vasquez -- 29. Cut by Broncos. Should interest power-blocking teams.
18. Akiem Hicks -- Mammoth 6'5/318 DE/DT. Expected to visit Chicago this week.
19. Rashad Johnson -- Had 5 INTs in 2015. Cards replaced him with Tyvon Branch.
20. Walter Thurmond -- Ex-slot CB had breakout year at safety. Turns 29 in August.
21. Anquan Boldin -- Going on age 36. Can still contribute as possession receiver.
22. Mohamed Sanu -- Overrated gadget WR with poor hands. Linked to ATL & NE.
23. Arian Foster -- Will turn 30 in August. Tore his Achilles' tendon last October.
24. Brandon Boykin -- Underappreciated 25-year-old slot CB. Market quiet so far.
25. Zach Miller -- Going on age 32. Posted a 34-439-5 receiving line last season.
26. Terrance Knighton -- 3-4 NT. Pot Roast disappointed last year with Redskins.
27. Geoff Schwartz -- In 2nd tier of free agent OGs. Good player, bad injury luck.
28. Mike Wallace -- Turns 30 in August. Ravens reportedly have some interest.
29. Jahri Evans -- Cut by Saints. 6-time Pro Bowler running on fumes. 33 in August.
30. Leon Hall -- Has extended career by successfully transitioning to slot corner.
31. Courtney Upshaw -- 26-year-old 2-down edge-setter OLB. Not a pass rusher.
32. Evan Mathis -- PFF's No. 1 run-blocking G in '15, but poor in pass pro & 34yo.
33. Stefen Wisniewski -- Replacement-level C gets pushed around in run game.
34. Brent Grimes -- Cut by Miami due to off-field concerns, declining on-field play.
35. James Laurinaitis -- Big name, small game. Falcons, Saints have nosed around.
36. Rueben Randle -- Big and athletic, but has a lazy streak. Underachieving WR.
37. Zach Brown -- Injury-riddled 4-3 weak-side LB with sideline-to-sideline speed.
38. Robert Griffin III -- Broncos rumored to have interest. Would fit in Kubiak's O.
39. Tahir Whitehead -- Fierce run defender/special teamer. Can play all 3 LB spots.
40. Nick Perry -- Former first-round bust had solid '15 season as rotational 3-4 OLB.
41. Will Beatty -- Missed all of 2015 to injury. Was above-average starting LT in '14.
42. Bilal Powell -- Versatile RBBC back has been connected to DAL, NE, BAL, NYJ.
43. B.J. Raji -- Consistent tendency to start fast, wear down as seasons progress.
44. Jason Jones -- Base-defense LE can also play inside. 9.5 sacks last 2 seasons.
45. Mike Neal -- Swiss-army-knife role player. Better run stopper than pass rusher.
46. Jason Hatcher -- Can still disrupt QBs, but reportedly considering retirement.
47. Jermaine Kearse -- Career highs in catches/yards/TDs in '15. Only had 4 drops.
48. Sean Weatherspoon -- 28-year-old WLB disappeared after 2014 torn Achilles'.
49. James Starks -- One of the league's better No. 2 RBs. Shouldn't cost much $.
50. Aldon Smith -- Eligible for reinstatement from suspension in November 2016.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even if we worked a trade to get SF's 1st for some Cutler three-way, I don't think Wentz will be there at #7. Look at all of the teams that need QBs:

1. Tenn - okay, just took Mariota
2. Cle - desperate for a QB
3. SD - Rivers getting pretty old
4. Dallas - Romo also getting old, been hurt a lot
5. Jags - Set with Bortles
6. Bal - still with Flacco

I think CLE for sure takes a QB. So, if they take Wentz or Chicago loves Goff or Lynch, you'd have to move up to #1 to get Wentz. Dallas COULD take a QB, SD, too, even BAL. Only TENN and JAC are for sure not going QB.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure what is worse; the fact that Gatorlandmike keeps up his charade or that there are morons who truly believe him. Here is my insider info:

The Bears are still looking at potential Fa's from both the AFC and NFC

The Bears will resign a few more players

The Bears will go defense with one of their top three draft picks.

Yawn, next

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
The expansion of your mole network to include the entire NFL is impressive. Knowledge is power and Mike you are starting to get the attention of Rodger Goodell, Jerry Jones, Bob Craft, and the like. Don't ask how I know, I just do. These are men that you should try and stay off the radar of. Making them nervous may not end well it could lead to you having "health problems.". Be safe, my friend.

p8urh.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Bears Insider
‏@bears_insider

I wonder if that means they won't be signing anymore significant players because if they had a significant player that they were close to signing or thought they were gonna sign soon then you'd think they'd wait and introduce him with Trevathon and Massie??

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Updated Rankings

http://nfltraderumors.co/top-25-2016-nfl-free-agents-list/

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/60945/309/free-agency-update

1. Ryan Fitzpatrick -- Only starting-caliber QB left. Still seems likely to stay in NYJ.
2. Russell Okung -- Quality LT starter when healthy. 13 missed games last 3 years.
3. Prince Amukamara -- Giants moved on by signing Janoris Jenkins. Linked to NYJ.
4. Sean Smith -- Plus-sized press CB. Update: Signed with OAK on Thurs. morning.
5. Reggie Nelson -- Coming off 8-interception season. Entering age-33 campaign.
6. Eric Weddle -- Turned 31 in January. Market has been surprisingly quiet so far.
7. Donald Penn -- Will turn 33 in April. Still a high-end pass-protecting left tackle.
8. Robert Ayers -- Can play DE & DT. 9.5 sacks in 2015. Visited Bucs on Wednesday.
9. Jerrell Freeman -- Turns 30 in May. PFF's No. 2-graded inside linebacker in '15.
10. Greg Hardy -- 22 sacks in last 27 games. Market silent due to character issues.
11. Kelvin Beachum -- Undersized LT (6'3/303) coming off ACL tear. Turns 27 in June.
12. Nick Fairley -- Turned 28 in Jan. Rotational DT only, but can dominate in spurts.
13. Casey Hayward -- Ascending 26-year-old slot corner. Not expected back in GB.
14. Chris Long -- Injuries have limited Long to three sacks over his last 16 games.
15. Cedric Thornton -- Run-stuffing 3-4 end. Does not help in passing situations.
16. Patrick Robinson -- Had career-best year with Bolts. Can cover slot & outside.

17. Louis Vasquez -- 29. Cut by Broncos. Should interest power-blocking teams.
18. Akiem Hicks -- Mammoth 6'5/318 DE/DT. Expected to visit Chicago this week.
19. Rashad Johnson -- Had 5 INTs in 2015. Cards replaced him with Tyvon Branch.
20. Walter Thurmond -- Ex-slot CB had breakout year at safety. Turns 29 in August.
21. Anquan Boldin -- Going on age 36. Can still contribute as possession receiver.
22. Mohamed Sanu -- Overrated gadget WR with poor hands. Linked to ATL & NE.
23. Arian Foster -- Will turn 30 in August. Tore his Achilles' tendon last October.
24. Brandon Boykin -- Underappreciated 25-year-old slot CB. Market quiet so far.
25. Zach Miller -- Going on age 32. Posted a 34-439-5 receiving line last season.
26. Terrance Knighton -- 3-4 NT. Pot Roast disappointed last year with Redskins.
27. Geoff Schwartz -- In 2nd tier of free agent OGs. Good player, bad injury luck.
28. Mike Wallace -- Turns 30 in August. Ravens reportedly have some interest.
29. Jahri Evans -- Cut by Saints. 6-time Pro Bowler running on fumes. 33 in August.
30. Leon Hall -- Has extended career by successfully transitioning to slot corner.
31. Courtney Upshaw -- 26-year-old 2-down edge-setter OLB. Not a pass rusher.
32. Evan Mathis -- PFF's No. 1 run-blocking G in '15, but poor in pass pro & 34yo.
33. Stefen Wisniewski -- Replacement-level C gets pushed around in run game.
34. Brent Grimes -- Cut by Miami due to off-field concerns, declining on-field play.
35. James Laurinaitis -- Big name, small game. Falcons, Saints have nosed around.
36. Rueben Randle -- Big and athletic, but has a lazy streak. Underachieving WR.
37. Zach Brown -- Injury-riddled 4-3 weak-side LB with sideline-to-sideline speed.
38. Robert Griffin III -- Broncos rumored to have interest. Would fit in Kubiak's O.
39. Tahir Whitehead -- Fierce run defender/special teamer. Can play all 3 LB spots.
40. Nick Perry -- Former first-round bust had solid '15 season as rotational 3-4 OLB.
41. Will Beatty -- Missed all of 2015 to injury. Was above-average starting LT in '14.
42. Bilal Powell -- Versatile RBBC back has been connected to DAL, NE, BAL, NYJ.
43. B.J. Raji -- Consistent tendency to start fast, wear down as seasons progress.
44. Jason Jones -- Base-defense LE can also play inside. 9.5 sacks last 2 seasons.
45. Mike Neal -- Swiss-army-knife role player. Better run stopper than pass rusher.
46. Jason Hatcher -- Can still disrupt QBs, but reportedly considering retirement.
47. Jermaine Kearse -- Career highs in catches/yards/TDs in '15. Only had 4 drops.
48. Sean Weatherspoon -- 28-year-old WLB disappeared after 2014 torn Achilles'.
49. James Starks -- One of the league's better No. 2 RBs. Shouldn't cost much $.
50. Aldon Smith -- Eligible for reinstatement from suspension in November 2016.

The three in red and drop the Mike ...uh ...I mean mic.