Liked Posts:
Bears pursuing CJ Anderson

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He doesn't. He's just a troll. He said "100%" that the Bears had two "done deals" and that they were a CB and a DL. Weirdly the Bears haven't signed a free agent at either position. People need to stop giving his bullshit any credence and hopefully he will go do this somewhere else. He hasn't made a single claim or prediction that wasn't hilariously vague like "Bears looking at two o-lineman, one from the NFC and one from the AFC." Pretty hard to be wrong with predictions like that.

He also, apparently, has access to not only the interworkings of the Bears front office, but Chip Kelley, C.j. Anderson and a whole host of agents. Not to mention Chris Ballad's draft board(that one goes back a while).

One can't help but wonder why someone with such an impressive amount of inside information-that he works really hard at apparently-would just be giving it away on a message board, and be so defensive about it.

Bears did sign a FA CB, tracy Porter

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Does anyone in USA have heard something about Jimmy Graham traded to the Bears in exchange of Martellus Bennett?

Mostly message board fodder

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Made by a garbage GM.

Whether he is any good or not is totally secondary, to the fact that he cannot stay of of IR.

Ferguson is a terrible pass rusher. I think his value to the team is as a backup to Goldman who can play the run and allow Goldman to be used in more sub packages and on 3rd down.

I don't know where you get this "can't stay off IR" thing. He's been in league two years and IR'ed last year after 4 games. So he's been IR once which isn't exactly a pattern.

Furthermore… he looked promising as a rookie playing in a shit scheme for shit coordinator. Then he was asked to drop weight and learn a new position in a new scheme.

Also, Emery made some good personnel moves. Jeffery, Long, Slauson, etc… He was pretty bipolar in his roster moves as far as hits and misses go. Is Ego a Jeffery or a Bostic?

We don't know…

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
Both Ego and Sutton would drafted when they were in a 4-3 scheme....after one year they had to re-adjust and take on new positions. I am not ready throw away on Ego yet...you can never have enough big bodies on a d-line no matter what the scheme is.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
So far I am still cool with you even though you said a DL and CB signing would be named early on in FA. I can see where an agent for the corner got greedy after agreeing to a deal once he saw teams were throwing money around like the were playing with monopoly money this FA period. I believe you are sticking to the DL guy is coming just be patient so I am doing just that. If also recall when someone asked you if Akiem Hicks was that guy you said no. You were right about the oline pursuit with Massie and definitely did call the Trev signing before anyone else except that idiot who was trying to make you look bad and didnt know diddly. Also it makes perfect sense to me that Chip does not want a rookie because he is eager to prove that his program will work in the NFL and Cutler has the athleticism to make his system work. So far I see a logic to all that has gone down based on your predictions. I have stayed with the belief that with the right players Jay can win it all but it would be great to have a Bear QB that I can actually like as person outside of football.

Suhey, thank you. But I never mentioned anything about Hicks. To be quite frank he was the last guy on the list from what I know and the Bears never started negotiation until MJ was fully out of the picture, but during this whole process I've been asked not to name names so I really haven't simply out of courtesy to my guy who shoots me texts here and there.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
He doesn't. He's just a troll. He said "100%" that the Bears had two "done deals" and that they were a CB and a DL. Weirdly the Bears haven't signed a free agent at either position. People need to stop giving his bullshit any credence and hopefully he will go do this somewhere else. He hasn't made a single claim or prediction that wasn't hilariously vague like "Bears looking at two o-lineman, one from the NFC and one from the AFC." Pretty hard to be wrong with predictions like that.

He also, apparently, has access to not only the interworkings of the Bears front office, but Chip Kelley, C.j. Anderson and a whole host of agents. Not to mention Chris Ballad's draft board(that one goes back a while).

One can't help but wonder why someone with such an impressive amount of inside information-that he works really hard at apparently-would just be giving it away on a message board, and be so defensive about it.

You live in a very depressing world. So far there have been 10 deals across the league on Day 1 that never worked out despite having the gentleman's agreement that the deal was done. I wont go into this any further.
I have been spot on EVERYTHING including the EXACT amount of Money MJ wanted and what he got as well as what Bears offered.

Everybody criticizes me but yet NOBODY else has put forth any details what so ever no matter how specific or how vague

Here's the hard thing you DEMOCRATS need to realize

1. Your boy is outta office in a few months NO MORE FREEBIES
2. GatorlandMike has been SPOT on this entire process
3. Trump is here to make lazy people like you finally get a job

#VoteTrump

Stop the hate and appreciate ME

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Pace is probably wondering why Denver is getting Kaepernick for nothing. Or why they would be involved in that trade at all.

Right, but Mike did state there could be other picks involved, so maybe Denver ships pick(s) to SF. I don't have a dog in this fight, but it appears there is framework for a potential deal to get done. Whether that actually happens or not, is an entirely new discussion.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Tempting, but if everything doesn't go according to plan and Wentz and Goff are off the board the Bears are assed out of a starting QB... Unless Pace actually would want to unload him at any cost.

This would have to take place on Draft day no doubt and if you remember last year Pace tried very very hard to rid he franchise of Cutler without giving the farm away.
This year is the perfect situation

Cutler improved which also improves his value especially with the QB market so horrible.

If there is any year to move on from Cutler this year is the best year to do it because I truly don't think Bears will be #10 anytime soon

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The other takeaway in the whole QB trade scenario, is Cutler's contract terms are no longer a killer for trade talks. His deal is actually relatively team friendly related to the salary cap. Like has been stated, if this deal is really on the table and gets done, it will be a draft day deal with the right rookie QB available for the Bears to draft.

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
I am more curious to what QB, Pace covets? Wentz or Goff or someone else? I would have assume Browns draft Wentz at 2.....wonder if he would dangle Cutler/11 pick to Browns for 2 overall.....

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Pace is probably wondering why Denver is getting Kaepernick for nothing. Or why they would be involved in that trade at all.

PaytonHighStep is right

I would imagine Denver probably has to give up a low darft pick 4th to 6th rounder?? Who knows....but PaytonHighStep said it right, this is just the framework and it gives it legs to work thru this type of deal

SF and Denver want to get this deal done but I heard SF is pushing hard, I think the team that needs to wait until draft day is the Bears.
The Bears can't make this deal without knowing on DD that their QB is there when SF picks or else deal can't be done

This is the Potential DRAFT DAY BOMB scenario

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
The other takeaway in the whole QB trade scenario, is Cutler's contract terms are no longer a killer for trade talks. His deal is actually relatively team friendly related to the salary cap. Like has been stated, if this deal is really on the table and gets done, it will be a draft day deal with the right rookie QB available for the Bears to draft.

Also Payton, Denver would not have to give a high draft pick for Kap back to SF, maybe 4th round to 6th round
this is a very very feasible trade scenario for all parties

#FireEveryoneGeorge

Liked Posts:
Pace is high on PAC 12 QBs that's all I will say

So Goff or Hoagan presumably? Maybe the kid from Oregon, but I would hope it's not him.

Wentz is the only QB I'd take in round 1. Hogan could be a great value possibly later in the draft. I'm not on the Goff bandwagon at all.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure what is worse; the fact that Gatorlandmike keeps up his charade or that there are morons who truly believe him. Here is my insider info:

The Bears are still looking at potential Fa's from both the AFC and NFC

The Bears will resign a few more players

The Bears will go defense with one of their top three draft picks.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So far there have been 10 deals across the league on Day 1 that never worked out despite having the gentleman's agreement that the deal was done. I wont go into this any further.
The expansion of your mole network to include the entire NFL is impressive. Knowledge is power and Mike you are starting to get the attention of Rodger Goodell, Jerry Jones, Bob Craft, and the like. Don't ask how I know, I just do. These are men that you should try and stay off the radar of. Making them nervous may not end well it could lead to you having "health problems.". Be safe, my friend.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I never stated I believed there is a trade on the table, only stating it is possible. If someone came here stating there are no trade talks on the table with the Bears b/c they had a source, everyone would rip them apart too. I believe there are more trade talks going on behind closed doors than we all realize. If you're a GM and you're not asking other teams what is available on their roster, I believe that GM is a failure. I think they are just brought up by GM's, then quickly shot down due to salary cap limitations and maybe the initial talks never went anywhere.