Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I've been telling you guys that Langford is a bust. Interest in Anderson confirms this.

Mitchapalooza

@MikeSilver on Colin Kaepernick: 'I believe he's on the verge of being traded'

Mitchapalooza

To echo what @MikeSilver is saying, talks heating up. #Broncos are out front in trying to trade for Colin Kaepernick. 2 other teams involved

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@MikeSilver
Talks have intensified between the 49ers and Broncos re: Kaepernick. But Broncos are not the only suitor. More on @nflnetwork soon

cant wait to see this unfold.

So, we swap 1st round picks with SF, and send Cutler to SF. SF sends Kaepernick to Broncos for their 2nd round pick. Bears take Jared Goff with 6th OAL pick in draft. What else am I missing? Anything :bearbang: :)

Reactions: WCL

Mitchapalooza

So, we swap 1st round picks with SF, and send Cutler to SF. SF sends Kaepernick to Broncos for their 2nd round pick. Bears take Jared Goff with 6th OAL pick in draft. What else am I missing? Anything :bearbang: :)

nailed it.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Well done.

Mitchapalooza

The Dolphins offered CJ Anderson more money than the Bears and Patriots, so now it's just whether or not Denver matches Miami's offer sheet.

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
That is risky to do now not knowing who will be there at 6....if Wentz goes at 2 ...who the hell doesn't say someone trades up or a team like Dallas surprises and drafts. You can't make this trade until San Fran is on the clock imo.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I've been telling you guys that Langford is a bust. Interest in Anderson confirms this.

Would you still be skeptical of Pace if he dumps Cutler, drafts Goff and gets another 6th rounder?

Mitchapalooza

That is risky to do now not knowing who will be there at 6....if Wentz goes at 2 ...who the hell doesn't say someone trades up or a team like Dallas surprises and drafts. You can't make this trade until San Fran is on the clock imo.

it was a joke

Mitchapalooza

Compensation for QB Colin Kaepernick has not yet been good enough for 49ers to make deal, source says. Broncos, Jets and Browns involved.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Apparently, other teams are interested in trading for Kap. Who are those teams(including chicago )? LA?

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Louis Vasquez visiting Titans per Rapsheet

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
How is Langford a bust? Fox has always liked RB by committee so why wouldn't the Bears look into bringing in a good player that Fox is familiar with?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently, other teams are interested in trading for Kap. Who are those teams(including chicago )? LA?

LA has to be one of them. They have done nothing in FA yet and he would be the perfect 'marquee' QB for their first year in LA. They 'd sell a ton of jerseys.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Compensation for QB Colin Kaepernick has not yet been good enough for 49ers to make deal, source says. Broncos, Jets and Browns involved.
Welp, there goes Mike's 'info' that the Bears were getting in on this to package Cutler.

:lulz:

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk