CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Brad Biggs - #Bears and #Titans could be two teams to keep close eye on for #Broncos LB Danny Trevathan.
10:46pm - 7 Mar 16

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Trade Jeffrey for Wilkerson. They will have to cut Decker

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
Doesn't sound at all enticing. Not much difference between UFAs and 6th rounders. Don't think any teams covet 6th round picks, whether it's 1 or 2 or even 3.

The point is to get Wilkerson and scramble to regroup with picks after that. Is this really so hard to understand what really important in this scenario.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Bears Talk - NFL free agency buzz: Bears reportedly in hunt for DL Malik Jackson - ift.tt/1X8Ow90 #BearsTalk
10:58pm - 7 Mar 16

hello

Liked Posts:

Lot of Packer fans(myself included) would love to get him as they need ILB help....but I'd put the odds at less than 5% chance. Obviously they rarely dabble into FA as it is but the Bears have continued to be heavily linked to him and the Bears have much more cap space. If they want him, they'll be able to dish out more bucks than GB for him. There is also the John Fox connection as well. I think that's where he ends up

Would love to get Tahir Whitehead or Zach Brown if possible, though

AussieBear

you realize this guy is just an act right? lmao

nah.. while i was first skeptical about this gatorland fello...he had the goods on lovie to Illinois the very same sec nfl.com did... no way he can be in two places at once

AussieBear

Brad Biggs - #Bears and #Titans could be two teams to keep close eye on for #Broncos LB Danny Trevathan.
10:46pm - 7 Mar 16

zach brown done for good then?? the bears should pick him up while they are at it

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
It's stupid. You're trying to give 6th round picks value just cause the Bears have 3. They have no value.

Boy you are a bit thick headed if you do not get that often a team will trade a pick from lets say the sixth round along with their fifth round pick to move up in the fifth or 4th round. So its just possible not saying it will happen but if the Bears were to trade a third round pick them may try to scramble around and pick up an extra fourth round pick. Not saying for sure but it is possible and depends on what other teams need and might be willing to consider. Is that too many words for you if so I apologize.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
stfu, seriously, when will this blather cease? Fuck the GM bs-speak, learn to trust your eyes.

He sucks at NFL football, the body of evidence is dispositive, smh.

You stfu and learn that you're just a guy on a message board and don't know a smidget (whatever that is) of what an NFL GM knows.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Couple other things from Twitter

-Bears are apparently monitoring Jaye Howard, probably the Jackson fall back plan.

-Coby Fleener to Detroit has some steam

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
As I said Bears are discussing with 6 players currently, no specifics names have been given this year. It's dam hard but here is the latest

The field has now expanded best I've heard 8 to 10 multiple conversations with different players agents, I think it has expanded due to MJ fall out
It appears Bears might be all in for Denver LB, not 100% sure, but I do know this FOX is pushing Pace very hard for his Denver players, very very hard, (as expected)

MJ out of the mix for Bears; Fox was pushing Pace hard but Pace does NOT want to pay big money for any position quit frankly

1. Another DL so that will make 2 offseason possible signings
2. 2 Linebackers are being sought; I believe one is from Denver and another from NFC West, don't know team
3. 2 TE's are being discussed, negotiations not that heavy but discussions nevertheless
4. 2 OL's being discussed pretty heavily, both from AFC, I heard they called yesterday about 1 from NFC but just initial call and feel out
5. Another CB which I think might be a safety or hybrid type on the list

Thats all I know right now Will have more info later I hope. I'm trying not to text him asking constantly rather depend on him to text me when he has time. But the great thing to know is the Bears are being very very active on DL, CB/Safety, LB and OL

Pace really wants the ability to draft BPA in 2016 with little need for "need" and go into it with "wants"
Change from last year I was told

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Couple other things from Twitter

-Bears are apparently monitoring Jaye Howard, probably the Jackson fall back plan.

-Coby Fleener to Detroit has some steam

Howard will be well worth what he gets. Jackson I am worried might not. Would be best to stay out of that pissing contest between the Jags and Oakland.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
As I said Bears are discussing with 6 players currently, no specifics names have been given this year. It's dam hard but here is the latest

The field has now expanded best I've heard 8 to 10 multiple conversations with different players agents, I think it has expanded due to MJ fall out
It appears Bears might be all in for Denver LB, not 100% sure, but I do know this FOX is pushing Pace very hard for his Denver players, very very hard, (as expected)

MJ out of the mix for Bears; Fox was pushing Pace hard but Pace does NOT want to pay big money for any position quit frankly

2. 2 Linebackers are being sought; I believe one is from Denver and another from NFC West, don't know team
3. 2 TE's are being discussed, negotiations not that heavy but discussions nevertheless
4. 2 OL's being discussed pretty heavily, both from AFC, I heard they called yesterday about 1 from NFC but just initial call and feel out

Thats all I know right now Will have more info later I hope. I'm trying not to text him asking constantly rather depend on him to text me when he has time. But the great thing to know is the Bears are being very very active on DL, CB/Safety, LB and OL

Pace really wants the ability to draft BPA in 2016 with little need for "need" and go into it with "wants"

Your troll level is well over 1000 man.

Super Saiyan Troll.

super_troll_by_taminfury-d4lr21r.jpg

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:

if this is true, good to hear pace keeping fox in check and not paying the huge contract jackson is looking for...
NFC West LB? irvin and weatherspoon are the only two LB's that come to mind, i dont see lauranitis being an option and cant think of anyone else.

BearDovvn

Liked Posts:
if this is true, good to hear pace keeping fox in check and not paying the huge contract jackson is looking for...
NFC West LB? irvin and weatherspoon are the only two LB's that come to mind, i dont see lauranitis being an option and cant think of anyone else.

Nick Moody, a restricted free agent from Seattle? Played for Fangio in SF