Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
My guess is 5 years 55 million/32 guaranteed

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
#Raiders deal for G Kelechi Osemele will make him one of the 5 highest paid OL — including tackles — in NFL. More than $11M per year.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
You stfu and learn that you're just a guy on a message board and don't know a smidget (whatever that is) of what an NFL GM knows.

Yeah, maybe. Or maybe i am better educated and far smarter than quite a few NFL GMs. Like these dipshits in SF, Philly, Miami, Cleveland, etc. - those GMs know more than me? Don't think so, you fools that hold these GMs in such high regard, lol, I submit to you Jerry Angelo and Phil Emery in case you have forgotten.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
No more Calvin Johnson to worry about. It is now official.

The #Lions announce that Calvin Johnson has retired.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Apparently the Raiders are still gunning hard for Malik Jackson.

Might be time for the Bears to step back, lock up Trevathan, and then get into the Howard, Hicks, Harrison pool.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No more Calvin Johnson to worry about. It is now official.

The #Lions announce that Calvin Johnson has retired.

Great player, class act, but the only retirement that would make me happier would be Aaron Rodgers.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
As I said Bears are discussing with 6 players currently, no specifics names have been given this year. It's dam hard but here is the latest

The field has now expanded best I've heard 8 to 10 multiple conversations with different players agents, I think it has expanded due to MJ fall out
It appears Bears might be all in for Denver LB, not 100% sure, but I do know this FOX is pushing Pace very hard for his Denver players, very very hard, (as expected)

MJ out of the mix for Bears; Fox was pushing Pace hard but Pace does NOT want to pay big money for any position quit frankly

1. Another DL so that will make 2 offseason possible signings
2. 2 Linebackers are being sought; I believe one is from Denver and another from NFC West, don't know team
3. 2 TE's are being discussed, negotiations not that heavy but discussions nevertheless
4. 2 OL's being discussed pretty heavily, both from AFC, I heard they called yesterday about 1 from NFC but just initial call and feel out
5. Another CB which I think might be a safety or hybrid type on the list

Thats all I know right now Will have more info later I hope. I'm trying not to text him asking constantly rather depend on him to text me when he has time. But the great thing to know is the Bears are being very very active on DL, CB/Safety, LB and OL

Pace really wants the ability to draft BPA in 2016 with little need for "need" and go into it with "wants"
Change from last year I was told

Looks like its being reported AFTER I have already said here "It appears Bears might be all in for Denver LB, not 100% sure, but I do know this FOX is pushing Pace very hard for his Denver players, very very hard, (as expected) "

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Apparently the Raiders are still gunning hard for Malik Jackson.

Might be time for the Bears to step back, lock up Trevathan, and then get into the Howard, Hicks, Harrison pool.

Look like Trevathan #1 on their list of not signed players.

Monster O

Liked Posts:
I wish Calvin would keep playing. His salary would have been a handcuff to the lions going forward. They now can address some of their weaknesses and get a younger wide receiver with upside.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Reggie McKenzie is not playing

John Middlekauf says he is hearing that they are in on Janoris Jenkins and Jackson.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reggie McKenzie is not playing

John Middlekauf says he is hearing that they are in on Janoris Jenkins and Jackson.

eesh...and the Jags with their ga-gillions in cap money haven't even generated any rumors yet, they gota be lurking as well.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Looks like its being reported AFTER I have already said here "It appears Bears might be all in for Denver LB, not 100% sure, but I do know this FOX is pushing Pace very hard for his Denver players, very very hard, (as expected) "

I saw a report on twitter that Adam Schefter believes Trevathan will land with the Bears.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Osemele can play LT, RT, and OG. Even with the high price tag, I wish the Bears could have gotten a player like that on the OL.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ben Albright

Lamar Miller to Houston seems likely.

peanut33tillman

Liked Posts:
Windy what's your Twitter handle? Following all the same guys as you and seeing the same information.

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
Ian Rapoport
‏@RapSheet
The #Packers signed G Lane Taylor to a 2-year deal worth $4.15M, source said. He gets $600K guaranteed.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Damnit mods. Why you gotta sticky this shit? No one looks for stick threads. :(

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Thought agreement in principle was not allowed in the tampering period as well

It isn't... but happens every year. Thats why this whole "tampering period" is crap. Start free agency and let em sign.