Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Bran gonna do anything these last 2 episodes? Kinda miss the little magical warg. Can ya at least go back to find out who Jon's real parents are?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Is Bran gonna do anything these last 2 episodes? Kinda miss the little magical warg. Can ya at least go back to find out who Jon's real parents are?

I think Bran will only show up in episode 10.... the season finale.

90% of Sunday's episode will be Jon/Ramsay/Sansa/Little Finger with a bit of Dany and Yara/Theon showing up to help her out.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of fire, I think Cersei sets King's Landing on fire to avoid trial in the final episode. It will be of the wildfire variety.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Speaking of fire, I think Cersei sets King's Landing on fire to avoid trial in the final episode. It will be of the wildfire variety.

I hope we get to see da Mountain kill a bunch of Sparrow fuks first

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope we get to see da Mountain kill a bunch of Sparrow fuks first

That would be cool to see some more faces ripped off. I'm hoping this is the part where her younger brother flips on her and chokes the fuck out of her.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

What do you think that the mountain's creepy pal told Cersei at the end of the last episode?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What do you think that the mountain's creepy pal told Cersei at the end of the last episode?

I think you are referring to Maester Qyburn... the creepy dude who brought the Mountain back.

I am betting he told Cersei they found evidence of some serious sins the High Sparrow thought he had hidden.... Cersei might turn this on him via his own game.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Where the wildfire is stored.

Cersei knows this already, she ordered the production of the Wildfire back in like season 3.

Unless you're referring to the Mad King's supposed caches of Wildfire that he had so he could burn all of King's Landing which is what led Jaime to kill him when he ordered the city to be burned.

Owno about that... I would think Jaime woulda told people about that... but he didn't explain it being the reason he killed the Mad King, so perhaps not.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cersei knows this already, she ordered the production of the Wildfire back in like season 3.

Unless you're referring to the Mad King's supposed caches of Wildfire that he had so he could burn all of King's Landing which is what led Jaime to kill him when he ordered the city to be burned.

Owno about that... I would think Jaime woulda told people about that... but he didn't explain it being the reason he killed the Mad King, so perhaps not.

Yeah, the Maddog's cache. I get the feeling, too, they are ready to kill her off. Just seems like she's become less and less relevant quickly and has now even lost control of her own son. She getting no respect.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah, the Maddog's cache. I get the feeling, too, they are ready to kill her off. Just seems like she's become less and less relevant quickly and has now even lost control of her own son. She getting no respect.

She said it in season 1.... you Win.... or you Die.... she either gonna win and take control back or she gonna die.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
She said it in season 1.... you Win.... or you Die.... she either gonna win and take control back or she gonna die.

And according to Maggy, that means Tommen dies first. Could lose both in the final episode.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And according to Maggy, that means Tommen dies first. Could lose both in the final episode.

As long as I get to see zombie Mountain go HAM on some sparrows, im fine with Cersei/Tommen/Sparrows dying....

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The dragons will burn that fleet of ships for an epic weeny roast.

I don't think so. Maybe some but they will capture many of those ships to used to ship the blood riders over the sea to conquer for Khalesi. I think that Theon and his sister will trap the slaver traders between themselves and Khalesi, the Unsullied and company.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think Bran will only show up in episode 10.... the season finale.

90% of Sunday's episode will be Jon/Ramsay/Sansa/Little Finger with a bit of Dany and Yara/Theon showing up to help her out.

I don't think that Yara and Theon will show up. THey are going to Mereen to strike a deal with the Mother of dragons. What is also going to be interesting going forward is what is the Imp going to do? I don't see him going along with Khalesi and Theon and company. He still loves his brother and I think he just might pair up with Arya to go back to King's Landing. Maybe it is Aria who ends up killing the High Sparrow and Cersei?

Update:

How about this scenario? Arya kills Cersei and dons her mask after which she kills the High Sparrow at her trial. She then rescues Margery's brother and has the eternal love from the Terrell's?