HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think that Yara and Theon will show up. THey are going to Mereen to strike a deal with the Mother of dragons. What is also going to be interesting going forward is what is the Imp going to do? I don't see him going along with Khalesi and Theon and company. He still loves his brother and I think he just might pair up with Arya to go back to King's Landing. Maybe it is Aria who ends up killing the High Sparrow and Cersei?

Update:

How about this scenario? Arya kills Cersei and dons her mask after which she kills the High Sparrow at her trial. She then rescues Margery's brother and has the eternal love from the Terrell's?

What is this? Game of Love? Way too lovey dovey to be an actual plot line in GoT.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think that Yara and Theon will show up. THey are going to Mereen to strike a deal with the Mother of dragons. What is also going to be interesting going forward is what is the Imp going to do? I don't see him going along with Khalesi and Theon and company. He still loves his brother and I think he just might pair up with Arya to go back to King's Landing. Maybe it is Aria who ends up killing the High Sparrow and Cersei?

Update:

How about this scenario? Arya kills Cersei and dons her mask after which she kills the High Sparrow at her trial. She then rescues Margery's brother and has the eternal love from the Terrell's?
Think Tyrion made it abundantly clear he wanted nothing more to do with Jaime. He will stay with the breaker of chains, it's where he's suppose to be.

We know who will kill Cersei. Maggy said so. At the time Cersei's friend was with her and Maggy told her she would die that same day and did. She told Cersei she would out live all her children (Only Tommen remains) and then be killed by the valonqar (little brother). At the time, the obvious thinking would have been Tyrion who would kill her but he has nothing to do with them anymore and Jaime was the first of the twins to be born so he is technically still the little brother of Cersei.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
So Cersei goes mad because her kids are all dying, she orders King's Landing to be burned to the ground with wildfire, and Jaime (who needs/wants to get back to her) recognizes this and betrays her?

The Queen Slayer?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Having Jaime kill Cersei certainly would be quite the twist considering how much time Jaime has spent talking about how much he loves Cersei.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Stop ruining the GoT thread guys

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Cersei goes mad because her kids are all dying, she orders King's Landing to be burned to the ground with wildfire, and Jaime (who needs/wants to get back to her) recognizes this and betrays her?

The Queen Slayer?
Not exactly. Cersei, having lost all power and even control over her son, does what she has threatened to do several times before and burns the city down. Her last remaining child will die in this fire and Jaime will be incensed and be like WTF have you done you crazy bitch and then clutches her throat and chokes the life out of her.

“And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.”

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not exactly. Cersei, having lost all power and even control over her son, does what she has threatened to do several times before and burns the city down. Her last remaining child will die in this fire and Jaime will be incensed and be like WTF have you done you crazy bitch and then clutches her throat and chokes the life out of her.

“And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.”

hmmmmmmm

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cannot wrap that hand around her throat in any capacity.... I don't think iz Jaime breh
It's gotta be Jamie. There's no way Tyrion can make it there from Mereen in time for episode 10. Unless...how long would that trip be if flying on a dragon? Maybe not. Jamie can take her down and use the left hand to grasp the front of the throat while further pushing down with the gold hand or use the gold hand to brace the back of the neck while choking with the left hand.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's gotta be Jamie. There's no way Tyrion can make it there from Mereen in time for episode 10. Unless...how long would that trip be if flying on a dragon? Maybe not. Jamie can take her down and use the left hand to grasp the front of the throat while further pushing down with the gold hand or use the gold hand to brace the back of the neck while choking with the left hand.

Could be.... or maybe she don't die this season.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Perhaps HBO throws a massive curveball and trots out a new character, their long lost sibling, and he kills Cersei?