Game of Thrones Thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who be next? Who da man? Would it make a difference if R+L=J was made known to all?

Oh if Tommen dies.... no one gonna follow the Lannister/"Baratheon" blood line.... it will be war for the Iron Throne again.

Dany will probably come back and figure in, and yeah Jon will if the R+L = J is revealed.

If you did go by bloodline.... Well Tommen is king because he is Robert's son.... keep that in mind.... we think of him as a Lannister, but hes King as a Baratheon.

So technically the throne would go to Robert's next in line.... which would be Stannis if hes not dead..... but assuming he is really ded and he has no brothers left.... it would I think fall to Robert's remaining bastard son wouldn't it?

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is R+L=J?

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nvm looked it up... That'd be crazy...

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is R+L=J?

Jon's true father is not Ned Stark but Rhaegar Targaryen and his mother was Ned's sister, Lyanna. Rhaegar being Dany's older brother who she never met. It would make her Jon's aunt.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jon marries his aunt, thus restoring the Targaryen tradition of marrying in the family.

And I guarantee the Greyjoys show up to bail out Meereen since Dany is super pussy about actually using her dragons to murderape opposing forces. Seriously, it's a fleet made of wood and you have three fire-breathing dinosaurs that are, essentially, flying tanks...

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Jon marries his aunt, thus restoring the Targaryen tradition of marrying in the family.

And I guarantee the Greyjoys show up to bail out Meereen since Dany is super pussy about actually using her dragons to murderape opposing forces. Seriously, it's a fleet made of wood and you have three fire-breathing dinosaurs that are, essentially, flying tanks...

They're fictional dragons TJ.... not real dragosaurs.... plz be accurate when discussing those 2 things.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You all don't forget about Arya's little "list" of people she will kill. Cersei is on that list. It will be Arya that kills Cersei.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How many of the following die before the season is over?

Tommen
Cersei
High Sparrow
Ramsey
The Mountain

My guess is at least three with Ramsey and the High Sparrow a sure thing.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You all don't forget about Arya's little "list" of people she will kill. Cersei is on that list. It will be Arya that kills Cersei.

Are you suggesting Maggy the frog could possibly be wrong? She's been dead on.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

There's a lot of people on her list though. And two of them were killed by someone other than Arya. So just because Cersei is on her list doesn't mean that Arya will be the one who kills her.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
How many of the following die before the season is over?

Tommen
Cersei
High Sparrow
Ramsey
The Mountain

My guess is at least three with Ramsey and the High Sparrow a sure thing.

The first 4 all die and the other is essentially dead anyway.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The first 4 all die and the other is essentially dead anyway.

Owno if Cersei will die this season.... but if Cersei ded, Mountain-zombie will have to be ded.

I think the other 3 die this season.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I wonder if the bastard child Gendry ever comes back...

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wonder if the bastard child Gendry ever comes back...

In the book he winds up at a farmhouse with a bunch of orphan children and he smiths for the Brotherhood w/o Banners.

Could wind up somewhere the same.

Gendry is actually 2 characters in the book.... Gendry 1 of Robert's bastards and Edric Storm another of Robert's bastards.... Edric is the one Davos gets out on a boat.... Gendry is just in Westeros the whole time.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In the book he winds up at a farmhouse with a bunch of orphan children and he smiths for the Brotherhood w/o Banners.

Could wind up somewhere the same.

Gendry is actually 2 characters in the book.... Gendry 1 of Robert's bastards and Edric Storm another of Robert's bastards.... Edric is the one Davos gets out on a boat.... Gendry is just in Westeros the whole time.

I forgot about Gendry. Davos saved him right from the Red Bitch? Was he friends also with Arya back then?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Are you suggesting Maggy the frog could possibly be wrong? She's been dead on.

Well, maybe Maggie didn't expect a sort of ninja warrior who could wear Cersei's face after killing her. Arya's been pretty dead on with her kill list even though she took the Hound off of it.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There's a lot of people on her list though. And two of them were killed by someone other than Arya. So just because Cersei is on her list doesn't mean that Arya will be the one who kills her.

Yeah but wasn't she still responsible for the deaths because of the "coins" she got from the faceless man guy?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, maybe Maggie didn't expect a sort of ninja warrior who could wear Cersei's face after killing her. Arya's been pretty dead on with her kill list even though she took the Hound off of it.

Maggie didn't work by expectations. She saw the future. Said Cersei's friend would die the same day they talked to her and she did. When Cersei asked if she would marry the Prince, Maggy said no, you will marry the King and she did. When Cersei asked if they would have children, Maggy said he will have 6 and 10 and she will have 3, knowing Cersei's 3 would not be from him and also knowing Robert would have 16 bastards. She said a younger more beautiful Queen would come along to cast her down and take all that she holds dear. Margaery seems to be doing that now. She's faking the Faith, got Tommen to join and take away trials by battle which was Cersei's only way out and was very likely one of those behind the poisoning of Joffrey. The only things Cersei holds dear are her children and power and she has lost both.

Maggy also said Cersei would outlive her children and 2 of 3 are dead. Finally Maggy told Cersei of her own death, that she would be drowning in her own tears (a point she seems very close to now) and then her younger brother would choke the life out of her.