Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I know dude, I watched the episode....

Ramsay was a fighter.... he might not of been a fair fighter.... he might not of been a great swordsman.... but the one thing he was not until this episode was an archer lol. Even so if you say he tried sniping Jon because he thought he couldn't beat him.... why wouldn't you have a sword on you to try to defend yourself? Even during the battle he didn't have his sword.... no one does that, you always have your sword in case some shit goes down... a couple Knights break your ranks and make a run at you or you get flanked.

Ramsay got what he deserved, but based on who he was in both the books and the show.... they oddly turned him into a feeble character unable or unwilling to actually fight.... fuck Tyrion Lannister fought with weapons in hand in the Battle of the Blackwater.... but Ramsay goes without a sword and when Jon brawls him he just gets his face punched in without any attempt to fight back.

You realize Ramsay went toe to toe with Ironborn a few seasons ago and him and his guys won.... he couldn't of beaten Jon, but the way he lost was oddly dissatisfying.... IMO that is not who he was as a character.
Ramsay was deflated at the end of this battle, his army defeated. He did show up with a sword at the battle, remember sing it in the preview for that episode.
He had already conceded Jon was the superior swordsman. Shooting arrows at Jon was just a last gasp effort on his part. He was already a defeated man and his army had fallen.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, I did pretty well in the guessing game. The Knights of the Vale did save the day and Khalesi partnered up with Theon's sis. The Greyjoys are in for an ass kicking now:) Now lets see what happens to Cersei and Tommen. I still think that Arya kills Cersei. How the High Sparrow dies is up for grabs, though. Maybe the Mountain does hm in along with Cersei's nephew:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
100% all this. That sick little fuck got exactly what he deserved. Felt great.

Oh yeah, the slavers got fucked up too, that was cool. Yes I understand that for some posters here that was a sad ending, but most humans will view that as a win.

What the hell are you talking about? Some of the posters here like slavery?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, I did pretty well in the guessing game. The Knights of the Vale did save the day and Khalesi partnered up with Theon's sis. The Greyjoys are in for an ass kicking now:) Now lets see what happens to Cersei and Tommen. I still think that Arya kills Cersei. How the High Sparrow dies is up for grabs, though. Maybe the Mountain does hm in along with Cersei's nephew:)
Zero chance Arya kills Cersei. Maybe a Frey though. Still say Cersei's end comes after she sets the city on fire and Tommen is dead. Tyrion foretold of the hidden wildfire last night too. We know it's coming. Just a matter of if it's in the finale or we have to wait til next season.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What do you think happens with the Red bitch? The Onion knight wants her dead for what she did to the little girl yet Jon owes her his life. I do think that old man Frey will be killed by Jamie in the next episode and the Tullys will join Jon Snows army along with the other houses that were pledged to the Starks. The IMP kind of summed things up in the preview for next week when he counseled Khalesi that things were really taking shape for an epic war!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
What do you think happens with the Red bitch? The Onion knight wants her dead for what she did to the little girl yet Jon owes her his life. I do think that old man Frey will be killed by Jamie in the next episode and the Tullys will join Jon Snows army along with the other houses that were pledged to the Starks. The IMP kind of summed things up in the preview for next week when he counseled Khalesi that things were really taking shape for an epic war!
Jon won't kill the red bitch. probably have her put in a dungeon.

Jamie won't kill Frey. Probably leave that to Bronn and it will likely have to do with all those swell things Jaime promised him. A Lannister always pays his debts.

The epic war is coming. Don't think there's many episodes left in the series, maybe a dozen or so stretched over 2 more seasons after this season from what I've heard. With the Lannisters all but done for, the 2 big powers will be Dany and Littlefinger. Jon, of course, figures in there somewhere. I think he'll be forced out of the north with this favor Sansa has to do with Littlefinger. little Finger will be controlling things through Robin and Sansa and will push Jon out when he starts getting too much in the way and most believe Jon will join up with Dany at some point. Of the 2 Jon would have the stronger claim to the trone if R+L=J and he was born legitimate.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Jamie won't kill Frey. Probably leave that to Bronn and it will likely have to do with all those swell things Jaime promised him. A Lannister always pays his debts.

The epic war is coming. Don't think there's many episodes left in the series, maybe a dozen or so stretched over 2 more seasons after this season from what I've heard. With the Lannisters all but done for, the 2 big powers will be Dany and Littlefinger. Jon, of course, figures in there somewhere. I think he'll be forced out of the north with this favor Sansa has to do with Littlefinger. little Finger will be controlling things through Robin and Sansa and will push Jon out when he starts getting too much in the way and most believe Jon will join up with Dany at some point. Of the 2 Jon would have the stronger claim to the trone if R+L=J and he was born legitimate.

I think perhaps Bran might finally confirm R+L=J in the season finale next week.

I don't think Jon will get pushed out.... Sansa finally has hold on a male family member who will actually keep her safe and will have a pretty big renown in the North after winning that battle with Ramsay.... Sansa won't want Jon to go anywhere.

I think you forget Little Finger was to blame for Ramsay rape-torturing Sansa.... she not gonna forget dat shit.... she asked for his help because they were desperate.... I don't think suddenly she will tell Jon to fuck off, he is probably the only dude she has known since Ned died that she can trust to not betray her.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I think that the Kingslayer will slay Frey personally. Brohn will probably kill his sons. I think that there will end up being four armies when next season begins. We will see the Lannisters and Terells and what remains of the Freys as one army. Then you will have Jon Snow and the Northerners band. The third will be Khalesi and friends. ANd the 4th will be the Undead.

THe Lannisters and Terell's will destroy Dorne next season. MOther of Dragons will eliminate the Greyjoys. And Jon and company will use dragon glass to defeat the Undead creeps.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think perhaps Bran might finally confirm R+L=J in the season finale next week.

I don't think Jon will get pushed out.... Sansa finally has hold on a male family member who will actually keep her safe and will have a pretty big renown in the North after winning that battle with Ramsay.... Sansa won't want Jon to go anywhere.

I think you forget Little Finger was to blame for Ramsay rape-torturing Sansa.... she not gonna forget dat shit.... she asked for his help because they were desperate.... I don't think suddenly she will tell Jon to fuck off, he is probably the only dude she has known since Ned died that she can trust to not betray her.
I don't think she forgets it but she did promise him anything in that letter she sent for help. He will manipulate her. She won't want Jon gone, it will be his doing through more of his manipulating. He'll be one the more major players in the 2 remaining seasons.

See Bran in previews and hoping he's as curious as all of us and goes back to the Tower of Joy to confirm.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't think she forgets it but she did promise him anything in that letter she sent for help. He will manipulate her. She won't want Jon gone, it will be his doing through more of his manipulating. He'll be one the more major players in the 2 remaining seasons.

See Bran in previews and hoping he's as curious as all of us and goes back to the Tower of Joy to confirm.

Idk.... I could see Sansa killing Little Finger before letting him drive Jon away.

I wonder if Sansa and Jon will be content with Winterfell or if they will head south to finish off the Dreadfort and then take revenge on the Freys.

I feel like it would be fitting if Jon goes into The Twins just like Robb did, you think another Red Wedding is coming, but Sansa/Jon have it covered and they kill all the Freys.... hopefully Ghost rips out Walder Frey's dum cuke throat

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think that the Kingslayer will slay Frey personally. Brohn will probably kill his sons. I think that there will end up being four armies when next season begins. We will see the Lannisters and Terells and what remains of the Freys as one army. Then you will have Jon Snow and the Northerners band. The third will be Khalesi and friends. ANd the 4th will be the Undead.

THe Lannisters and Terell's will destroy Dorne next season. MOther of Dragons will eliminate the Greyjoys. And Jon and company will use dragon glass to defeat the Undead creeps.
Don't think the Lannisters and Tyrells will have much say in the end. Jaime will be the sole remaining Lannister sooner than later.

Jon and friends will, no doubt, be key in destroying the Dead but I think they get an assist from Mom and her dragons.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Idk.... I could see Sansa killing Little Finger before letting him drive Jon away.

I wonder if Sansa and Jon will be content with Winterfell or if they will head south to finish off the Dreadfort and then take revenge on the Freys.

I feel like it would be fitting if Jon goes into The Twins just like Robb did, you think another Red Wedding is coming, but Sansa/Jon have it covered and they kill all the Freys.... hopefully Ghost rips out Walder Frey's dum cuke throat
That would be all good and quite possible. But looking at the preview for the finale with Jon telling Sansa they have to trust each other cause they'll have a lot of enemies, I get the feeling Sansa can't be trusted.... because she'll be under the control of Littlefinger. Wouldn't mind seeing him killed but we have to have some bad guys, no?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That would be all good and quite possible. But looking at the preview for the finale with Jon telling Sansa they have to trust each other cause they'll have a lot of enemies, I get the feeling Sansa can't be trusted.... because she'll be under the control of Littlefinger. Wouldn't mind seeing him killed but we have to have some bad guys, no?

I think the only bad guys left are gonna be the Wight Walkers.... there isn't that much story left.

I do think Little Finger is going to have Varys killed in the season finale.... or Varys has Little Finger killed.... I just think one of the 2 of them will die next Sunday.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The actress that plays Sansa gave two truths and a lie about what's going to happen this season in an interview before the season started. They were:

1. Ramsay Bolton will die- TRUE
2. Lady Stoneheart will show up
3. Arya will cross 3 people off her list

The actress that plays Arya also gave 3. They were:

1. Arya goes to Westeros, back over the sea.
2. Arya is in the trailer more times than people have realized, because they don't realize it's her.
3. Arya doesn't cross any more names off her list.

I don't think there's any chance we see Lady Stoneheart show up, which means #3 on Arya's list is a lie. That means that the first two on her list are both truths. #2 could mean that someone in the trailer is Arya, but she's wearing someone else's face.

3 people being checked off the list? Well let's see who's left: Melisendre, Walder Frey, the Mountain, Cersei, Beric dondarrion, thoros of myr, and Ser llyn payne.

If that's the other truth on Sansa's list, then 3 of these people will die in the finale. Frey, the red bitch, and Cersei were all shown in the season finale trailer, so maybe them?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Speaking of the High Sparrow, as I was reading this thread, two little Sparrows were having their own battle royal on my patio deck. Neither had a robe, though.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah I know dude, I watched the episode....

Ramsay was a fighter.... he might not of been a fair fighter.... he might not of been a great swordsman.... but the one thing he was not until this episode was an archer lol. Even so if you say he tried sniping Jon because he thought he couldn't beat him.... why wouldn't you have a sword on you to try to defend yourself? Even during the battle he didn't have his sword.... no one does that, you always have your sword in case some shit goes down... a couple Knights break your ranks and make a run at you or you get flanked.

Ramsay got what he deserved, but based on who he was in both the books and the show.... they oddly turned him into a feeble character unable or unwilling to actually fight.... fuck Tyrion Lannister fought with weapons in hand in the Battle of the Blackwater.... but Ramsay goes without a sword and when Jon brawls him he just gets his face punched in without any attempt to fight back.

You realize Ramsay went toe to toe with Ironborn a few seasons ago and him and his guys won.... he couldn't of beaten Jon, but the way he lost was oddly dissatisfying.... IMO that is not who he was as a character.

Ramsey taught his bitch girlfriend(the daughter of the dog keeper) how to shoot an arrow I believe. It was his weapon of choice.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ramsey taught his bitch girlfriend(the daughter of the dog keeper) how to shoot an arrow I believe. It was his weapon of choice.

Teaching someone to use a bow and being an expert marksman are not the same thing lol.

Robb and Jon taught Bran how to use a bow, I don't/didn't consider them expert marksmen.

Nearly everyone learns to use a bow.... Ramsay was far better with a sword than a bow until the last episode.

It doesn't make sense why he didn't bother with a sword, nor why he didn't manage to even grapple/fight Jon.... I get he went bow cause he assumed Jon was a better swordsman, but to not have a sword to defend yourself with is Special person. On top of that Jon was exhausted and wounded.... Ramsay could have had a chance in a draining contest of arms.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't think the Lannisters and Tyrells will have much say in the end. Jaime will be the sole remaining Lannister sooner than later.

Jon and friends will, no doubt, be key in destroying the Dead but I think they get an assist from Mom and her dragons.

Don't see it that way. I think Jamie and the Terells will still be a force into the final season. And I think that Bran and his uncle will be key additions to Jon's army's battle with the White Walker's. Jon, I think, knows the location of the dragon glass, right and maybe his uncle Benjin also? I think that possibly they will go get the dragon glass and form it into a slew of arrows that will bring down the Walkers.

If you are a lover of happy endings(which I am a sucker for), this series will end up with Jamie and Breiene wed. Sansa and the Imp wed. And Snow and Khalesi wed. They will decree that all toilets in the realm be transgender friendly thereby ensuring that the Grey Worm, Theon, and Varys not get ill treatment. The Mountain will give the Hound the toy he stole back and they will form an impossible to beat mixed martial arts team until they meet up with the team of Arya and Joqen.

Bron will end up the King of it all, getting married to Margery T. Pod will be his Hand and official cock of the walk. And they all will live happily after:)

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the only bad guys left are gonna be the Wight Walkers.... there isn't that much story left.

I do think Little Finger is going to have Varys killed in the season finale.... or Varys has Little Finger killed.... I just think one of the 2 of them will die next Sunday.
I don't get the sense he'll kill LF. I do get the sense he has no loyalty to Dany at all. Is there another he would support over her cause I do think he turned on her and maybe even called for that attack.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Don't see it that way. I think Jamie and the Terells will still be a force into the final season. And I think that Bran and his uncle will be key additions to Jon's army's battle with the White Walker's. Jon, I think, knows the location of the dragon glass, right and maybe his uncle Benjin also? I think that possibly they will go get the dragon glass and form it into a slew of arrows that will bring down the Walkers.

If you are a lover of happy endings(which I am a sucker for), this series will end up with Jamie and Breiene wed. Sansa and the Imp wed. And Snow and Khalesi wed. They will decree that all toilets in the realm be transgender friendly thereby ensuring that the Grey Worm, Theon, and Varys not get ill treatment. The Mountain will give the Hound the toy he stole back and they will form an impossible to beat mixed martial arts team until they meet up with the team of Arya and Joqen.

Bron will end up the King of it all, getting married to Margery T. Pod will be his Hand and official cock of the walk. And they all will live happily after:)

Idk how Sansa and Tyrion being stuck together is a happy ending lol

And btw you know Dany is Jon's Aunt right?