Game of Thrones Thread

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought you didn't want to be spoiled?

My point is that you bring both opinions and spoilers into the conversation all of the time. So, why should I go opining on something that I think is going to happen when someone like yourself is throwing stuff out there that could be just your opinion or in fact, a fact? What I am saying is that you are confusing in what you say as to what is going to happen down the road on the show.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought you didn't want to be spoiled?

You dismissed what I said as a possibility as not going to happen so I asked the simple question if that is your theory or do you have "spoiler" information to make my possibility invalid. In other words, I am willing to hear your opinion as I have others here but when you or anyone says something as explicit as not going to happen, then I simply ask if that is just your opinion or are you talking from factual evidence?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My point is that you bring both opinions and spoilers into the conversation all of the time. So, why should I go opining on something that I think is going to happen when someone like yourself is throwing stuff out there that could be just your opinion or in fact, a fact? What I am saying is that you are confusing in what you say as to what is going to happen down the road on the show.

I have been wrapping anything based of the leaks in spoiler tags, meanwhile, my own personal speculation I have not been doing so. I thought that was obvious. The Gendry thing wasn't a spoiler, he was shown in one or two of the trailers leading up to the first episode. I guess you can say that because you didn't see the trailers it was a spoiler to you, but then the same can be said for any conversation involving the first episode we are all talking about now.

To further clarify, I have a really good understanding of how this season unfolds, thanks to all the leaks. I do not however have any clue how season eight unfolds, or how it ends up. all my comments in those regards are merely personal speculation, but bound to be more accurate than someone that doesn't know how this season ends up.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You dismissed what I said as a possibility as not going to happen so I asked the simple question if that is your theory or do you have "spoiler" information to make my possibility invalid. In other words, I am willing to hear your opinion as I have others here but when you or anyone says something as explicit as not going to happen, then I simply ask if that is just your opinion or are you talking from factual evidence?

It's more than just an opinion but I will stop short of calling it factual, after all, some of the leaks could be wrong, however, to date they have been dead on.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wonder when or if Arya will catch wind that Jon and Sansa are back at Winterfell. I could definitely see her getting rerouted and the Cersei murder being put on hold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think she will get rerouted when she finds out Jon is the King of the North

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well Dany did say that she was open to a marriage to secure her throne but I do not think that Jon would agree to anything of the kind. At the end of all of this, I can see him returning to Winterfell along with his sisters and brother.
If they go til the end of the season or even into next without knowing they are related, that leaves a lot of time to hook up and get married before even knowing they are related.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ironically apparently not famous enough. I didn't even have a fucking clue that was him.
Same here
I had never heard of Ed Sherran until last night.

He's only really been around a few years, and I think my age group(I'm 22) probably is a bit more familiar with him.

[video=youtube;DV0TJZ7Kp40]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV0TJZ7Kp40[/video]

His more well-known stuff is a bit more poppy/simple, but he's hella talented.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If they go til the end of the season or even into next without knowing they are related, that leaves a lot of time to hook up and get married before even knowing they are related.

I just do not see Jon getting into a political marriage. I can see him revenging his family and killing the White Walkers and just go back to Winterfell. In addition, if he marries Dany, Dany isn't going to play second fiddle to any king, she is a true CONQUEROR while Jon is not in my mind. Jon is a soldier and warrior who is out for revenge on the people who have hurt his family and friends. He rules because people give him power, he doesn't take it as some kind of right of passage. And he has also seen how these arranged marriages have worked out for his kin right?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have been wrapping anything based of the leaks in spoiler tags, meanwhile, my own personal speculation I have not been doing so. I thought that was obvious. The Gendry thing wasn't a spoiler, he was shown in one or two of the trailers leading up to the first episode. I guess you can say that because you didn't see the trailers it was a spoiler to you, but then the same can be said for any conversation involving the first episode we are all talking about now.

To further clarify, I have a really good understanding of how this season unfolds, thanks to all the leaks. I do not however have any clue how season eight unfolds, or how it ends up. all my comments in those regards are merely personal speculation, but bound to be more accurate than someone that doesn't know how this season ends up.

Thats fair enough. I trust that by avoiding the spoilers then, no one is going to spoil the story of this season for us.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just do not see Jon getting into a political marriage. I can see him revenging his family and killing the White Walkers and just go back to Winterfell. In addition, if he marries Dany, Dany isn't going to play second fiddle to any king, she is a true CONQUEROR while Jon is not in my mind. Jon is a soldier and warrior who is out for revenge on the people who have hurt his family and friends. He rules because people give him power, he doesn't take it as some kind of right of passage. And he has also seen how these arranged marriages have worked out for his kin right?
Who said the marriage would be political or arranged? Could be they just connect and wanna get married.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Who said the marriage would be political or arranged? Could be they just connect and wanna get married.

Clearly Dany has talked about political marriages being a part of her plan to conquer. She brings it up all of the time. Jon isn't going to be a second fiddle to her in any marriage is all. Besides, Jon has proven that he prefers red heads:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think Arya is a lesbian.

Nah. She liked those young soldiers around the fire methinks. I think they reminded her of her brothers back at Winterfell. And women thus far in her young life really haven't been very friendly to her have they other than the actress who patched her up after the knifing?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Clearly Dany has talked about political marriages being a part of her plan to conquer. She brings it up all of the time. Jon isn't going to be a second fiddle to her in any marriage is all. Besides, Jon has proven that he prefers red heads:)
Jon changes the game when he tells of the real mutual enemy who brings the storm. Silly Dany will get completely over that Iron Throne bullshit.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jon and Sansa will marry when it comes out that he is not her brother....

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Dude, that is still fucking your family anyways. I mean, not that its very much irregular in the GoT realm.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Yeah... Lyanna would be Jon's mom and Sansa's aunt, making Jon and Sansa 1st cousins.

Not impossible in the GoT world, but not like Jon/Sansa gonna go "Oh we're just cousins, well now we can haz sex, iz not weird"