Game of Thrones Thread

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Clearly Dany has talked about political marriages being a part of her plan to conquer. She brings it up all of the time. Jon isn't going to be a second fiddle to her in any marriage is all. Besides, Jon has proven that he prefers red heads:)

The prophecies state Danny's third marriage will be for love, and it's not out of the realm of possibility a romance could develop between Jon and Dany.
Your assuming that dany would choose power over love, and I don't think this is a given.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The prophecies state Danny's third marriage will be for love, and it's not out of the realm of possibility a romance could develop between Jon and Dany.
Your assuming that dany would choose power over love, and I don't think this is a given.

Are you saying she can't love ole stoneface Jorah the Explorah?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah... Lyanna would be Jon's mom and Sansa's aunt, making Jon and Sansa 1st cousins.

Not impossible in the GoT world, but not like Jon/Sansa gonna go "Oh we're just cousins, well now we can haz sex, iz not weird"
Even in today's world, they could get married in 20 different states. Even more if they meet other criteria.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Even in today's world, they could get married in 20 different states. Even more if they meet other criteria.

Still weird though.... and Sansa grew up with Jon as her brother.

I think the point is, even if she finds out they are 1st cousins and not half-siblings, it probably won't change her relationship with Jon.

If she gonna bang Jon and/or marry him she gonna do it either way, but I don't see it happening.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still weird though.... and Sansa grew up with Jon as her brother.

I think the point is, even if she finds out they are 1st cousins and not half-siblings, it probably won't change her relationship with Jon.

If she gonna bang Jon and/or marry him she gonna do it either way, but I don't see it happening.
I'm sure it won't change her relationship with Jon too. I think it's pretty obvious the resurrected, bastard/not bastard King of the North will wed the unburnt Mother of Dragons and self proclaimed Protector of the Realm. A marriage that would be illegal in every state if the Targaryen blood relationship is known, and that's the key, cause it won't be known to them at the time. And, of course, Sansa will have a lesbian relationship with Arya.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I always imagine RR Martin watching HBO Game of Thrones thinking:

"Where is all the child-fucking? I wrote lots of child-fucking in these books.... this is the only reason I allowed them to make it into a TV series"

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Not to mention with Jon she could have both. The North is the biggest/wildest territory in Westeros and Jon is a good noble person.

Plus we already know Jon eats a good snatch. King in the North is also King of down south.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not to mention with Jon she could have both. The North is the biggest/wildest territory in Westeros and Jon is a good noble person.

Plus we already know Jon eats a good snatch. King in the North is also King of down south.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hqdefault.jpg

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
BTW I don't know if most people know this but Tywin's wife, Joanna Lannister, was his first cousin. Just to give some more perspective on the whole cousin marrying/fucking thing in GoT.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
BTW I don't know if most people know this but Tywin's wife, Joanna Lannister, was his first cousin. Just to give some more perspective on the whole cousin marrying/fucking thing in GoT.

Lannisters are dirty mofos...

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
With Tyrion being the only one born not through incest and look how he turned out... Go figure.

I presume you say this with the assumption that Tywin was not Tyrion's father, right?

The theories about him being part Targaryean or w/e

Still can't say it wasn't incest.... Joanna coulda had a Targaryean cousin she fucked.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I presume you say this with the assumption that Tywin was not Tyrion's father, right?

The theories about him being part Targaryean or w/e

Still can't say it wasn't incest.... Joanna coulda had a Targaryean cousin she fucked.

At this point nothing would surprise me in this show but for realzies doe, Joanna was super friends with Rhaella Targaryen, the sister/wife/queen of King Aerys II Targaryen, so that was presumably from where the king's lust for Tywin's wife was born from.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The first episode was pretty straight forward, not much to speculate about, but as always this guys saw things I missed.

[video=youtube;x6kqVusK26c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6kqVusK26c[/video]

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
The first episode was pretty straight forward, not much to speculate about, but as always this guys saw things I missed.

[video=youtube;x6kqVusK26c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6kqVusK26c[/video]

got a few book spoilers in there

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Maybe not but if Dany marries anyone out of love, I think that it would be Mormount. There is a strong vibe between them methinks:)