HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe not but if Dany marries anyone out of love, I think that it would be Mormount. There is a strong vibe between them methinks:)

Now I know you're just trolling. Mr. Friendzone doesn't even have a chance in hell of getting to smell that pussy. Much less marry her. Ironically his dad gave Jon the family sword which further amplifies how much of a cuck Jorah is.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Maybe not but if Dany marries anyone out of love, I think that it would be Mormount. There is a strong vibe between them methinks:)

That's how I see it.

I hope you know I was being sarcastic...

The Jorah/Dany thing is actually really fucking creepy... in the book Jorah is like a dude in his mid/late 30s who is in love with a 13-15 year old girl.

In the show at least she appears to be like early 20s... but still creepy Jorah is creepy.

Idk what is more creepy tho.... old Jorah wanting young Dany or if Aunt Dany were to marry/bang her Nephew Jon.

Cersei/Jamie from episode 1 kinda numb you to the creepy factor.

Side note.... Little Finger wanting to fuck Sansa is similar to Jorah/Dany.... Sansa was like 11 or 12 at the start of the books, so she is maybe 13-15 and a dude in his late 30s/early 40s wants to fuck her and/or marry her.

GoT is chock full of adult/child romance/incest/rape/creepiness

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dude, you don't even have to go to fantasy land to find creepy shit like that. In Mexico its super common for guys to date yougins. I mean its not like 30-40 year olds but guys well into their 20's dating 15 year olds and shit is not uncommon. Nor is it frowned upon either. Its practically a norm albeit still creepy to me.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dude, you don't even have to go to fantasy land to find creepy shit like that. In Mexico its super common for guys to date yougins. I mean its not like 30-40 year olds but guys well into their 20's dating 15 year olds and shit is not uncommon. Nor is it frowned upon either. Its practically a norm albeit still creepy to me.

Oh I know it happens IRL.... but I think GoT is one of the only shows that is hugely successful including incest/pedo (or near pedo) in the content.

I can't name another top rated show where incest/pedo is seen as creepy, but acceptable for the show.

Like if in the Americans Philip (the Dad) started coming on to Paige (his daughter).... or vice versus, lol I don't see anyone being like "Eh well it's weird, but let's see where it goes"

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Aye, this is true.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Nah, he once got "too familiar" and best not do that again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
got a few book spoilers in there

I've been outspoken about spoilers to the point of being a bit of a bitch. I had to think about posting that video, but it seems to me that all the book references are things that have no effect on the show story lines. If I missed something that messes with the show let me know, I'll delete that shit.

Example: all the Lady Stoneheart stuff never happened and never will happen on the show.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I've been outspoken about spoilers to the point of being a bit of a bitch. I had to think about posting that video, but it seems to me that all the book references are things that have no effect on the show story lines. If I missed something that messes with the show let me know, I'll delete that shit.

Example: all the Lady Stoneheart stuff never happened and never will happen on the show.

Oh but people will continue wondering about her making her debut.... it cracks me up on any GoT recap or writeup where they bring up Lady Stoneheart.... it aint happening, stahp.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I think we are well passed book content ruining anything going on in the show. But I hope the fat bastard doesn't die before finishing the masterpiece just to see how we arrive at same ending but with so much more shit going on

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I think we are well passed book content ruining anything going on in the show. But I hope the fat bastard doesn't die before finishing the masterpiece just to see how we arrive at same ending but with so much more shit going on

I don't think the books ever will be finished, be lucky to get one more. GRRM has made a huge amount of money, thanks to the show, and I think he is pretty content. At least now, we can appreciate the show, for the show, and not be constantly reminded of how far they have deviated from said books.

FWIW, the show is supposed to have the same ending as the books, it's how they both arrive at the conclusion that will be different.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't think the books ever will be finished, be lucky to get one more. GRRM has made a huge amount of money, thanks to the show, and I think he is pretty content. At least now, we can appreciate the show, for the show, and not be constantly reminded of how far they have deviated from said books.

FWIW, the show is supposed to have the same ending as the books, it's how they both arrive at the conclusion that will be different.

I doubt this would happen, but it's possible Martin could change his mind and alter a few things at the end. Wouldn't put it past him. But yea, from what I understand, the creators of the show were told by Martin how it's supposed to end.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

My brother said the same exact thing. This guy is already working side stories instead of finishing the main one. Is it true he has a contract that if he dies no one can complete the books in place of him?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Now I know you're just trolling. Mr. Friendzone doesn't even have a chance in hell of getting to smell that pussy. Much less marry her. Ironically his dad gave Jon the family sword which further amplifies how much of a cuck Jorah is.

"trolling"? The next time you post anything of interest or significance will be your first. The question was who Dany would give her heart to. The question was who she would fall in love with. That would be Jorah and no one else, dufus:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

The Jorah/Dany thing is actually really fucking creepy... in the book Jorah is like a dude in his mid/late 30s who is in love with a 13-15 year old girl.

In the show at least she appears to be like early 20s... but still creepy Jorah is creepy.

Idk what is more creepy tho.... old Jorah wanting young Dany or if Aunt Dany were to marry/bang her Nephew Jon.

Side note.... Little Finger wanting to fuck Sansa is similar to Jorah/Dany.... Sansa was like 11 or 12 at the start of the books, so she is maybe 13-15 and a dude in his late 30s/early 40s wants to fuck her and/or marry her.

Nope. Jorah is the logical love interest for Dany. She has had young studs but she clearly has a love interest going on with Jorah. Remember if the test is that she will marry for love, who do you think she has the most affection for? The only one that can come close is the Imp and that is not going to happen. Its going to be Jorah that she marries.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh I know it happens IRL.... but I think GoT is one of the only shows that is hugely successful including incest/pedo (or near pedo) in the content.

I can't name another top rated show where incest/pedo is seen as creepy, but acceptable for the show.

Like if in the Americans Philip (the Dad) started coming on to Paige (his daughter).... or vice versus, lol I don't see anyone being like "Eh well it's weird, but let's see where it goes"

Yeah, but most of that stuff is in the background not upfront and in the viewer face, other than Cersei and Jamie.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

It isn't creepy a bit. Think about the King Arthur and Guenivere story. Through world history older rich men wedded and bedded younger women. There is really no difference between Jorah bedding Dany than Arthur bedding Guen.

Note: I sent this out a bit ago and said Richard not Arthur.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jesus fucking christ... Now Richard I somehow magically teleported to Camelot to fuck Arthur Pendragon's wife? Did Berengaria of Navarre know this? Not to mention that Jorah isn't rich, he was fucking banished and forfeited all his lands and titles. Oh, and Richard was somewhere between 8 and 13 years the senior of Berengaria; in the book Jorah is 33 years older than Daeny, and 28 years in the show. Apt comparison...

:hawked:

This seriously has to be an act, no one could possible be this stupid and still capable of operating a keyboard.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"trolling"? The next time you post anything of interest or significance will be your first. The question was who Dany would give her heart to. The question was who she would fall in love with. That would be Jorah and no one else, dufus:)

#JorahTheCuck

You're the Lommy of the CCS GoT thread. Sit down.