Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fight was ok, nothing special. I did like Euron ending the cunty Sand Snakes with their own weapons though. Although, the real question here is: was this the one time they were walking around without their weapons poisoned?

So, Nymeria is back, kind of...does that mean that Ghost will show up? Where the fuck has he been recently?

Plan for taking King's Landing is kind of fucked unless the Dornish like walking. The Rock gonna be seen for the first time, then burned...

I think leaving Sansa in charge was fucking stupid; she's going to get all power hungry and try to make a move on the north while Jon is away. Was kind of expecting for Little Finger to drop some knowledge on Snow rather than just telling him that he should be thankful for the Knights of the Vale showing up, but oh well, pretty sure we know what his role is going to be in the upcoming episodes (trying to manipulate Sansa into usurping Jon).
I think LF is ready to give up trying to manipulate Sansa. She doesn't trust him at all and has no respect left for him and he surely knows it. His talk with Jon just gave him more reason to forget about her. He'll move on to a different plan and Sansa will be busy reuniting with her little sis. Don't see Sansa turning on Jon anyway. It might be teased a bit but won't happen.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice. My girl got naked and the Sand Cunts are gone.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fight was ok, nothing special. I did like Euron ending the cunty Sand Snakes with their own weapons though. Although, the real question here is: was this the one time they were walking around without their weapons poisoned?

So, Nymeria is back, kind of...does that mean that Ghost will show up? Where the fuck has he been recently?

Plan for taking King's Landing is kind of fucked unless the Dornish like walking. The Rock gonna be seen for the first time, then burned...

I think leaving Sansa in charge was fucking stupid; she's going to get all power hungry and try to make a move on the north while Jon is away. Was kind of expecting for Little Finger to drop some knowledge on Snow rather than just telling him that he should be thankful for the Knights of the Vale showing up, but oh well, pretty sure we know what his role is going to be in the upcoming episodes (trying to manipulate Sansa into usurping Jon).

Little fingers days are numbered, although he will try to poison Sansa's mind, in the end she will come around and stay on team Stark. Bran and Arya, who both are now heading to WF, will have a big part to play in LF's demise and ultimate death.

One of the biggest disappointments in the show, the almost exclusion of the Direwolves. I guess the CGI to do them is a huge expense.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All in all, not a bad episode, still setting things in place though, and other than the ship fight scene, a little slow going. Some much needed dialogue was exchanged however, primarily Vary's and Dany, And Tyrion and the head Sand Snake. This episode Dorne was effectively neutralized, and you got a glimpsed of what will happen to the Reach, which the Jamie and Sam's father.

Cersei/KL not going to be the pushover once thought.

Things pick up next episode on.............

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think LF is ready to give up trying to manipulate Sansa. She doesn't trust him at all and has no respect left for him and he surely knows it. His talk with Jon just gave him more reason to forget about her. He'll move on to a different plan and Sansa will be busy reuniting with her little sis. Don't see Sansa turning on Jon anyway. It might be teased a bit but won't happen.

It is always possible, extremely unlikely, but possible that Sansa and Baelish have been playing the rest of them northern rubes the whole time. She didn't bother letting Jon know about the Vale showing up -- which would have been a tad helpful with battle planning; she has undermined every decision Jon has made so far; she's keeping Little Finger around for some reason, even though the Vale (and that pussy cousin of hers) would likely support her if she turned on Little Finger. She just seems a little too jaded to take some bastard running the show in a completely opposing fashion to the way she would without doing some scheming. Even if it isn't with Baelish, she's going to do something incredibly stupid sooner or later. There's just way too much teasing and buildup of her new persona -- having adopted some of the traits of the people she has been surrounded with for the last several years -- for all of that to result in her sitting idly by as Jon does his thing.

Little fingers days are numbered, although he will try to poison Sansa's mind, in the end she will come around and stay on team Stark. Bran and Arya, who both are now heading to WF, will have a big part to play in LF's demise and ultimate death.

One of the biggest disappointments in the show, the almost exclusion of the Direwolves. I guess the CGI to do them is a huge expense.

Not going to read the spoiler, but the issue with the direwolf expense isn't CGI, it's that they have to do tons of extra shots with real wolves (they don't have them on set) and then layer them with shots of the cast. It's a logistical and technical nightmare to do that for extended scenes. Which is definitely a bummer.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is always possible, extremely unlikely, but possible that Sansa and Baelish have been playing the rest of them northern rubes the whole time. She didn't bother letting Jon know about the Vale showing up -- which would have been a tad helpful with battle planning; she has undermined every decision Jon has made so far; she's keeping Little Finger around for some reason, even though the Vale (and that pussy cousin of hers) would likely support her if she turned on Little Finger. She just seems a little too jaded to take some bastard running the show in a completely opposing fashion to the way she would without doing some scheming. Even if it isn't with Baelish, she's going to do something incredibly stupid sooner or later. There's just way too much teasing and buildup of her new persona -- having adopted some of the traits of the people she has been surrounded with for the last several years -- for all of that to result in her sitting idly by as Jon does his thing.

Not going to read the spoiler, but the issue with the direwolf expense isn't CGI, it's that they have to do tons of extra shots with real wolves (they don't have them on set) and then layer them with shots of the cast. It's a logistical and technical nightmare to do that for extended scenes. Which is definitely a bummer.
All that teasing had me going for a while too til lately, especially in the 1st episode last week when Sansa just blew off LF. Looking like she's done with him. And now, with Arya returning to Winterfell, she definitely wouldn't let big sis get out of line cause she always favored Jon above all others. I also think her arrival means trouble for LF.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It will be interesting to see how they handle the Vale issue if they off or imprison Baelish. I mean, Sansa took part in covering up the murder of Lysa, Robin is all about the Finger, and Yohn doesn't seem like the type of guy that takes that shit lightly (if it came out that Lysa wasn't a suicide).

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jon was the only one who was able to parry the sword from that white walker.......

he's got something going on...

When will they find out he is related to the stormborn

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jon was the only one who was able to parry the sword from that white walker.......

he's got something going on...

Yeah, he has a Valyrian Steel sword.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
And the night king was also a Stark probably.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I did too.... I died laughing.... I need to gif that.... needs to become a new "Fuk dis im outta here" reaction gif.

Well get on it, Pigeon Fucker.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fun to root for the underdog but it makes no sense at all. I'd put the possibility of it happening at 0%. The stage has been set for the 2 most major characters to come together, the Mother of dragons and the Prince that was promised.

Nope.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am kinda hoping Jorah winds up cured but like perma-stoneified so he can go into battle not even needing armor.

Jorah can lead an army of stone freaks.