Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jon doesn't need that sword because he already has one that kills white walkers. Also, Sam doesn't need his old man's sword does he? Didn't already kill the white walker with dragonglass? He only took his father's sword because his old man pissed him off, right? I think that Sam will give his sword to Mormount and both of them will end up brokering the deal between Jon and Khalesi. Sam has I think learned pretty much all that he needed to know in order to help Jon except for the lineage question and maybe he finds that out also or Bran will educate everyone on Jon's family history.

So, I think that Sam is going to leave his wife and kid at the Citadel and go on to help his friend Jon while Jorah will follow his newly de-scaled pecker to wind up in the arms of his Khalesi:)
Dany would make him just another eunich if Jorah the explorah got his old pecker anywhere close to her.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dany would make him just another eunich if Jorah the explorah got his old pecker anywhere close to her.

Nah, she'll sing in the episode that "I WANT A MAN WITH A SLOW HAND" and not one who comes and goes in a "FOOL'S RUSH". I'm telling you, the old guy is gonna rule:)

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bran knows, and he was at the wall in E1. Assuming the men of the Night's Watch tell him about Winterfell and don't make Meera drag his ass all the way, I guess a week or so by cart. I have no idea if he tells Sansa or waits for Jon to return, but there is no reason for him to keep it a secret, Jon is still half Stark, like I said before, the point is that the other half changed from random whore to Targaryen. Information that might have been helpful before his meeting with Dany, or it could make things worse if Dany started to view Jon as a rival to the throne. Jon seems to be the only power player in Westeros with no interest in the throne.

Yet another reason I think Sansa goes all dumb and fucks over Jon. She already thinks siding with a Tararyen is a terrible idea, and the Northern Houses agree. What do we think happens when they all find out that he's actually brokering a truce with his aunt? Just more fuel for Sansa to assert her claim.

Liked Posts:
Jon is going to have to kill Sansa to get the North back. Also I hope Arya is one of the next couple of characters that meet their demise. She's ugly and an awful actress.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah, she'll sing in the episode that "I WANT A MAN WITH A SLOW HAND" and not one who comes and goes in a "FOOL'S RUSH". I'm telling you, the old guy is gonna rule:)
[video=youtube;wWNWfhXAyhU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWNWfhXAyhU[/video]

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just realized Jon is about to meet Varys for the first time. Varys knows LF's role in Ned's death. I'm kinda thinking Jon will rush home to confront and kill LF.

As for Jon's parentage… I think it will be LF who spills the beans in a last ditch effort to save his own skin. Bran will show up and confirm LF's story. Bran will also be rightful lord of Winterfell and I think Jon will gladly give over the reigns. He's a warrior not a ruler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does Grey Worm have a twig and no berries?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just realized Jon is about to meet Varys for the first time. Varys knows LF's role in Ned's death. I'm kinda thinking Jon will rush home to confront and kill LF.

As for Jon's parentage… I think it will be LF who spills the beans in a last ditch effort to save his own skin. Bran will show up and confirm LF's story. Bran will also be rightful lord of Winterfell and I think Jon will gladly give over the reigns. He's a warrior not a ruler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering if that ever came back to bite LF in the ass. I am having a hard time seeing him making it out alive this season. My dude may finally bite the dust.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jon doesn't need that sword because he already has one that kills white walkers. Also, Sam doesn't need his old man's sword does he? Didn't already kill the white walker with dragonglass? He only took his father's sword because his old man pissed him off, right? I think that Sam will give his sword to Mormount and both of them will end up brokering the deal between Jon and Khalesi. Sam has I think learned pretty much all that he needed to know in order to help Jon except for the lineage question and maybe he finds that out also or Bran will educate everyone on Jon's family history.

So, I think that Sam is going to leave his wife and kid at the Citadel and go on to help his friend Jon while Jorah will follow his newly de-scaled pecker to wind up in the arms of his Khalesi:)

Jorah and Dany ain't gonna happen, so drop it already. I highly doubt that HBO devoted a lengthy amount of time with Sam and his father with the cumulative result being the theft of that sword without reason, so the sword WILL come into play at a later date (lightbringer?). And yes, JOn does have a sword, that just happens to be Jorah's fathers sword, what happens if Jon gives it to Jorah? Leaves Jon without a Valaryian sword? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?????????

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jon won't be back in WF this season, Bran will spill the beans on LF, Sansa will pass judgment, Arya will execute

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was wondering if that ever came back to bite LF in the ass. I am having a hard time seeing him making it out alive this season. My dude may finally bite the dust.
Dude is dead, no doubt, especially with vengeful Arya going back to Winterfell. No way he gets through 5 more episodes alive.

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:

I still think he has a trick or two up his sleeve.

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
You can't underestimate little finger ever

I mean, I could be wrong but.....they have made him pretty vanilla. Maybe a set up for a major fucking over.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
ZeBInGm.gif

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I mean, I could be wrong but.....they have made him pretty vanilla. Maybe a set up for a major fucking over.

The guy has his tentacles every where. you know how varys says he did everything he did not for kings and queens but for what's best for realm. Little finger does what's best for him.

What I think happens he has all inside info by being in the north and in on all the big meetings. If they are shutting him down they should have sent him away already. Cause if he loses his angle on things he going to get back in with cersei and all shit going to break loose

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The guy has his tentacles every where. you know how varys says he did everything he did not for kings and queens but for what's best for realm. Little finger does what's best for him.

What I think happens he has all inside info by being in the north and in on all the big meetings. If they are shutting him down they should have sent him away already. Cause if he loses his angle on things he going to get back in with cersei and all shit going to break loose
I don't think he makes it out of Winterfell alive.