Game of Thrones Thread

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Little fingers days are numbered, although he will try to poison Sansa's mind, in the end she will come around and stay on team Stark. Bran and Arya, who both are now heading to WF, will have a big part to play in LF's demise and ultimate death.

So, Nymeria is back, kind of...does that mean that Ghost will show up? Where the fuck has he been recently?

One of the biggest disappointments in the show, the almost exclusion of the Direwolves. I guess the CGI to do them is a huge expense.

I think that in the books that Nymeria left to develop as the leader of a huge wolf pack. My guess is that somewhere down the road, Nymeria's wolf pack will aid Arya in a battle. ANd being that Nymeria is a female, she probably is breeding like a hussy to create her own army.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think that in the books that Nymeria left to develop as the leader of a huge wolf pack. My guess is that somewhere down the road, Nymeria's wolf pack will aid Arya in a battle. ANd being that Nymeria is a female, she probably is breeding like a hussy to create her own army.

I sincerely hope this is true.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is always possible, extremely unlikely, but possible that Sansa and Baelish have been playing the rest of them northern rubes the whole time. She didn't bother letting Jon know about the Vale showing up -- which would have been a tad helpful with battle planning; she has undermined every decision Jon has made so far; she's keeping Little Finger around for some reason, even though the Vale (and that pussy cousin of hers) would likely support her if she turned on Little Finger. She just seems a little too jaded to take some bastard running the show in a completely opposing fashion to the way she would without doing some scheming. Even if it isn't with Baelish, she's going to do something incredibly stupid sooner or later. There's just way too much teasing and buildup of her new persona -- having adopted some of the traits of the people she has been surrounded with for the last several years -- for all of that to result in her sitting idly by as Jon does his thing.

Not going to read the spoiler, but the issue with the direwolf expense isn't CGI, it's that they have to do tons of extra shots with real wolves (they don't have them on set) and then layer them with shots of the cast. It's a logistical and technical nightmare to do that for extended scenes. Which is definitely a bummer.

While it is true some of the filming is with real wolves, still, much of the wolves are done VIA CGI, and the direwolves cost a lot more than the dragons, believe it or not. It has to do with the fur I guess.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All in all, not a bad episode, still setting things in place though, and other than the ship fight scene, a little slow going. Some much needed dialogue was exchanged however, primarily Vary's and Dany, And Tyrion and the head Sand Snake. This episode Dorne was effectively neutralized, and you got a glimpsed of what will happen to the Reach, which the Jamie and Sam's father.

Cersei/KL not going to be the pushover once thought.

Things pick up next episode on.............

Theon wil end up rescuing his sister while giving up his own life and will die a hero. Bronn will take revenge on Euron for killing his love bunnies. One of the interesting things to me was Jamie's conversation with Sam's old man regarding who he aligns himself with in the war. Will Sam end up killing his old man? It will be the IMP's plan that captures Castery Rock and it will be an inside kid of job that does it as in his knowledge of the sewer system and fortifications.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Theon wil end up rescuing his sister while giving up his own life and will die a hero. Bronn will take revenge on Euron for killing his love bunnies. One of the interesting things to me was Jamie's conversation with Sam's old man regarding who he aligns himself with in the war. Will Sam end up killing his old man?

All possible, just not this season. Bronn's story line I am very curious about.

It will be the IMP's plan that captures Castery Rock and it will be an inside kid of job that does it as in his knowledge of the sewer system and fortifications.

We already know that from last night, but, it's a terrible plan..........

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All possible, just not this season. Bronn's story line I am very curious about.

We already know that from last night, but, it's a terrible plan..........

How so is it a bad plan?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All in all, not a bad episode, still setting things in place though, and other than the ship fight scene, a little slow going. Some much needed dialogue was exchanged however, primarily Vary's and Dany, And Tyrion and the head Sand Snake. This episode Dorne was effectively neutralized, and you got a glimpsed of what will happen to the Reach, which the Jamie and Sam's father.

Cersei/KL not going to be the pushover once thought.

Things pick up next episode on.............

Pretty sure that Sam is going to be heading away from the Citadel pretty soon to reconnect with Jon after he cures Jorah. WE don't know, as yet, the significance of Euron's capturing his niece and killing the Sand Snakes as it relates to their fleet itself. My guess is that at least some of that fleet had to be left with Dary, right? So maybe Theon makes his way back there to take command of it? That makes sense to me at least.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
And the night king was also a Stark probably.
Bran

I did too.... I died laughing.... I need to gif that.... needs to become a new "Fuk dis im outta here" reaction gif.
We'll give you til noon.

I am kinda hoping Jorah winds up cured but like perma-stoneified so he can go into battle not even needing armor.

Jorah can lead an army of stone freaks.
I'm interested to see if the cure actually cures it all and gets rid of it or just stops it where it's at.

Theon wil end up rescuing his sister while giving up his own life and will die a hero. Bronn will take revenge on Euron for killing his love bunnies. One of the interesting things to me was Jamie's conversation with Sam's old man regarding who he aligns himself with in the war. Will Sam end up killing his old man? It will be the IMP's plan that captures Castery Rock and it will be an inside kid of job that does it as in his knowledge of the sewer system and fortifications.
I think Theon will die a hero too but it will be a Stark he dies for.

Pretty sure that Sam is going to be heading away from the Citadel pretty soon to reconnect with Jon after he cures Jorah. WE don't know, as yet, the significance of Euron's capturing his niece and killing the Sand Snakes as it relates to their fleet itself. My guess is that at least some of that fleet had to be left with Dary, right? So maybe Theon makes his way back there to take command of it? That makes sense to me at least.
Sam can do more where he's at. He's no help with anything else.

I would think they have some ships left too. If not, why not just go take Euron's?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I wonder if they gave grey worm actor time to jerk it inbetween takes

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am kinda hoping Jorah winds up cured but like perma-stoneified so he can go into battle not even needing armor.

Jorah can lead an army of stone freaks.

I had a good laugh at this scene. Some hardly employed actress can get a hold of "milk of the puppy", but a guy working on being a Meister (sp?) can't find any in a pinch in a place that is probably loaded with it. Settles for Rum instead. Yikes.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I had a good laugh at this scene. Some hardly employed actress can get a hold of "milk of the puppy", but a guy working on being a Meister (sp?) can't find any in a pinch in a place that is probably loaded with it. Settles for Rum instead. Yikes.

FYI it is Milk of the Poppy... like Opium poppy....

Not ur fault Brits can't Englisch fer sheit doe.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bran

We'll give you til noon.

I'm interested to see if the cure actually cures it all and gets rid of it or just stops it where it's at.

I think Theon will die a hero too but it will be a Stark he dies for.

Sam can do more where he's at. He's no help with anything else.

I would think they have some ships left too. If not, why not just go take Euron's?

Except Sam is in possession of Randyl Tarley's sword............

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How so is it a bad plan?

It goes down exactly how you say, but the net result is the unsullied then get cut off via naval block-aid and are stuck on Casterly Rock, which was left pretty much disserted to begin with.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
When will they find out he is related to the stormborn

Bran knows, and he was at the wall in E1. Assuming the men of the Night's Watch tell him about Winterfell and don't make Meera drag his ass all the way, I guess a week or so by cart. I have no idea if he tells Sansa or waits for Jon to return, but there is no reason for him to keep it a secret, Jon is still half Stark, like I said before, the point is that the other half changed from random whore to Targaryen. Information that might have been helpful before his meeting with Dany, or it could make things worse if Dany started to view Jon as a rival to the throne. Jon seems to be the only power player in Westeros with no interest in the throne.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Except Sam is in possession of Randyl Tarley's sword............

He just might Give it to Mormount once he cures him? He can swing a mean-ass sword, eh?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Give it to Jorah to give to John and stay his fat ass there.

Jon doesn't need that sword because he already has one that kills white walkers. Also, Sam doesn't need his old man's sword does he? Didn't already kill the white walker with dragonglass? He only took his father's sword because his old man pissed him off, right? I think that Sam will give his sword to Mormount and both of them will end up brokering the deal between Jon and Khalesi. Sam has I think learned pretty much all that he needed to know in order to help Jon except for the lineage question and maybe he finds that out also or Bran will educate everyone on Jon's family history.

So, I think that Sam is going to leave his wife and kid at the Citadel and go on to help his friend Jon while Jorah will follow his newly de-scaled pecker to wind up in the arms of his Khalesi:)

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bran knows, and he was at the wall in E1. Assuming the men of the Night's Watch tell him about Winterfell and don't make Meera drag his ass all the way, I guess a week or so by cart. I have no idea if he tells Sansa or waits for Jon to return, but there is no reason for him to keep it a secret, Jon is still half Stark, like I said before, the point is that the other half changed from random whore to Targaryen. Information that might have been helpful before his meeting with Dany, or it could make things worse if Dany started to view Jon as a rival to the throne. Jon seems to be the only power player in Westeros with no interest in the throne.
Can't blame him as the throne seems to equal sure death...not that Jon couldn't get over something like that.

While Bran is the most likely to tell him, still remember Ned's promise that he would tell Jon about his mother next he saw him. There are theories that say Ned is still alive and it was a faceless man who lost his head. Or perhaps Ned can reach him in a different way. Fat boy could also learn about it and get that info to Jon lickety-split. Maybe LF has known and spills the beans while Jon is away in a last ditch effort to usurp him. Maybe the red witch knows all like the priestess in Mereen knew all about Varys.