CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Jesus fucking christ... Now Richard I somehow magically teleported to Camelot to fuck Arthur Pendragon's wife? Did Berengaria of Navarre know this? Not to mention that Jorah isn't rich, he was fucking banished and forfeited all his lands and titles. Oh, and Richard was somewhere between 8 and 13 years the senior of Berengaria; in the book Jorah is 33 years older than Daeny, and 28 years in the show. Apt comparison...

:hawked:

This seriously has to be an act, no one could possible be this stupid and still capable of operating a keyboard.
By God, I'm 50, alive, and a king....all at the same time.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Now that he has changed his post: A) Arthur and Guinevere aren't accurate historical figures. B) While Arthur my have scant evidence of being based upon a real person, Guinevere was first mentioned almost 400 years after the first written record of Arthur -- which was, in turn, written several hundred years after his supposed lifetime. C) In none of the myths are the ages of the two at the time of their marriage mentioned. So, just a bunch more bullshit from The Cawk; this is what happens when you watch some random movie -- probably First Knight or some similarly terrible adaptation of Arthurian legend -- and try to pass it off as fact.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
I think Hawk has a vested interest in the normalization of old crusty dudes hooking up with hot teenagers.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I think Hawk has a vested interest in the normalization of old crusty dudes hooking up with hot teenagers.

For the first time ever, I'm on 'Team The Hawk'. Noble cause indeed, N. O. O. C. D. H. U. W. H. T.

#NOOCDHUWHT

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Old dudes and teenage girls is still a little less creepy than sleeping with your sister though.......

just sayin......

But no way Jorah and Dany ever become a couple, not going to happen.

But Davos has been eyeballin' Lady Mormont though :dealwithit:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Let the child-fucking commence post haste

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Of course. Nothing wrong with that. Crusty old dudes know how to make a woman happy.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Confucius say, girl who can ring doorbell not girl anymore.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tommen disapproves of this page.

natalie-dormer-game-of-thrones-gif-wallpaper-3.jpg

Tommen_Baratheon-Dean-Charles_Chapman.jpg

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Are 16 year olds really women though?

Hell in the muslim world today girls get married before they can menstruate. Not so many years ago, girls were allowed to get married at what 15 in some states?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Old dudes and teenage girls is still a little less creepy than sleeping with your sister though.......

just sayin......

But no way Jorah and Dany ever become a couple, not going to happen.

But Davos has been eyeballin' Lady Mormont though :dealwithit:

Nah, he sees Stannis's daughter in the young Mormont is all. And Jorah and Dany will be a love connection when all of this ends.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
And Jorah and Dany will be a love connection when all of this ends.
Fun to root for the underdog but it makes no sense at all. I'd put the possibility of it happening at 0%. The stage has been set for the 2 most major characters to come together, the Mother of dragons and the Prince that was promised.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Fun to root for the underdog but it makes no sense at all. I'd put the possibility of it happening at 0%. The stage has been set for the 2 most major characters to come together, the Mother of dragons and the Prince that was promised.

Most likely, but there are some strange theories out there, even weirder than Hawk Talk.

"Is the Hound the true Prince That Was Promised?"
https://winteriscoming.net/2017/07/21/game-of-thrones-theory-is-the-hound-the-true-prince-that-was-promised/

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Most likely, but there are some strange theories out there, even weirder than Hawk Talk.

"Is the Hound the true Prince That Was Promised?"
https://winteriscoming.net/2017/07/21/game-of-thrones-theory-is-the-hound-the-true-prince-that-was-promised/
Yeah, there are many but as far as this goes, the only theory that makes sense is that one that explains why Jon's presence seems to bring the White Walkers around and why we saw the Night King stare him down. He is Azor Ahai, the one prophesied to take them down.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fight was ok, nothing special. I did like Euron ending the cunty Sand Snakes with their own weapons though. Although, the real question here is: was this the one time they were walking around without their weapons poisoned?

So, Nymeria is back, kind of...does that mean that Ghost will show up? Where the fuck has he been recently?

Plan for taking King's Landing is kind of fucked unless the Dornish like walking. The Rock gonna be seen for the first time, then burned...

I think leaving Sansa in charge was fucking stupid; she's going to get all power hungry and try to make a move on the north while Jon is away. Was kind of expecting for Little Finger to drop some knowledge on Snow rather than just telling him that he should be thankful for the Knights of the Vale showing up, but oh well, pretty sure we know what his role is going to be in the upcoming episodes (trying to manipulate Sansa into usurping Jon).