Game of Thrones Thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I mean, I could be wrong but.....they have made him pretty vanilla. Maybe a set up for a major fucking over.

I am pretty sure he gonna try to do Sansa dirty like he did Ned.... as a viewer they will lead you to believe he is going to succeed, then Sansa will gut him.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jorah and Dany ain't gonna happen, so drop it already. I highly doubt that HBO devoted a lengthy amount of time with Sam and his father with the cumulative result being the theft of that sword without reason, so the sword WILL come into play at a later date (lightbringer?). And yes, JOn does have a sword, that just happens to be Jorah's fathers sword, what happens if Jon gives it to Jorah? Leaves Jon without a Valaryian sword? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?????????

Nah.I'm not going to drop Jorah's getting into Dany's robe. I think Sam and Jorah will partner up to help broker the deal with Jon and Dany. One of the heavier scenes in this series is when Dany "ordered" Jorah to be cured and to come back to her. IF that ain't love, then what is it? You do have a good point with Jon possibly giving Jorah his father's sword. That would indeed be pretty cool. Once they find that mountain of dragonglass, Jon can have another sword made up.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
lol, naw, I want to see Qyburn and Sam team up against the WW's in season 8.

I think Qyburn will be the face Arya uses to get close to Cersei in order to kill her.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jon is going to have to kill Sansa to get the North back. Also I hope Arya is one of the next couple of characters that meet their demise. She's ugly and an awful actress.

What? She's like the little sister that I never had but LETHAL:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
ZeBInGm.gif

THEY did cast those two actors pretty well(Tyrion and his uncle). They do look a lot alike.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You do have a good point with Jon possibly giving Jorah his father's sword. That would indeed be pretty cool. Once they find that mountain of dragonglass, Jon can have another sword made up.

Dragonglass ≠ Valaryen Steel. Seriously, what fucking show are you watching? Unless they magically discover the lost knowledge of how to forge Valaryen Steel, and it includes Dragonglass for some stupid reason, this makes absolutely zero sense...surprise, surprise...

:hawked:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At this point its doing Lommy a disservice to even call Hawk the Lommy of the CCS GoT thread.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I mean, I could be wrong but.....they have made him pretty vanilla. Maybe a set up for a major fucking over.

look how many people he has whacked and he still in the game. His goal is never ending I would be surprised if he is easily handled. Just look at how sinister he looks waiting in the background in all the meetings kind of just laughing at everyone

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
look how many people he has whacked and he still in the game. His goal is never ending I would be surprised if he is easily handled. Just look at how sinister he looks waiting in the background in all the meetings kind of just laughing at everyone
You're right, he will be easily handled by nobody aka Arya.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I kind of hope LF gets Sansa killed somehow. Never liked her.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah.I'm not going to drop Jorah's getting into Dany's robe. I think Sam and Jorah will partner up to help broker the deal with Jon and Dany. One of the heavier scenes in this series is when Dany "ordered" Jorah to be cured and to come back to her. IF that ain't love, then what is it? You do have a good point with Jon possibly giving Jorah his father's sword. That would indeed be pretty cool. Once they find that mountain of dragonglass, Jon can have another sword made up.

After the wight hunt, they all go to the dragonpit in KL to show everyone the wights are real (they capture a wight). Dany and jon take a boat back, and during that trip they get intimate. Dany and Jon's relationship starts out rather cold (next week) and they gradually fall in love. Jon, also meets up with Jorah, who returns to Dany (jon is already there) and at first, Jorah doesn't like Jon, but that doesn't last very long and the two become good buds. Suffice it to say, that there will be no love connection between Jorah and Jon this season, the season ends with Dany and Jon very much an item. Considering only 7-8 more episodes next season, it just won't happen.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am pretty sure he gonna try to do Sansa dirty like he did Ned.... as a viewer they will lead you to believe he is going to succeed, then Sansa will gut him.

Jon leaves, Aray and bran return, LF tries to play the two girls against each other, and it backfires on him big time. He ends up getting killed by the knife that was used in the attempted killing of bran back in season 1, the same knife briefly shown in the book Sam was reading at the citadel.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Qyburn will be the face Arya uses to get close to Cersei in order to kill her.

I don't think Arya will be the one to kill Cersei, and expect Cersei to be around to at least the middle of next season.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
After the wight hunt, they all go to the dragonpit in KL to show everyone the wights are real (they capture a wight). Dany and jon take a boat back, and during that trip they get intimate. Dany and Jon's relationship starts out rather cold (next week) and they gradually fall in love. Jon, also meets up with Jorah, who returns to Dany (jon is already there) and at first, Jorah doesn't like Jon, but that doesn't last very long and the two become good buds. Suffice it to say, that there will be no love connection between Jorah and Jon this season, the season ends with Dany and Jon very much an item. Considering only 7-8 more episodes next season, it just won't happen.

You have to believe that it will happen.