Game of Thrones Thread

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Bran being the night king probably makes most sense and maybe finding out how hodor became hodor was the give away how bran could have affected the past. Kind of crazy the little kid in season 1 jumping around buildings could have been the night king, turned hodor to hodor, might have made the mad king mad, maybe built the wall etc...just think bran ruined the world lol

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bran being the night king probably makes most sense and maybe finding out how hodor became hodor was the give away how bran could have affected the past. Kind of crazy the little kid in season 1 jumping around buildings could have been the night king, turned hodor to hodor, might have made the mad king mad, maybe built the wall etc...just think bran ruined the world lol

Both Bran the Builder and the Night King have/had working legs...

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Both Bran the Builder and the Night King have/had working legs...
The point of having Ned hear Bran and Hodor see him while he was having visions of himself traveling to the past, was to show he was present in that past and could walk.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The point of having Ned hear Bran and Hodor see him while he was having visions of himself traveling to the past, was to show he was present in that past and could walk.

He wasn't actually "present" though, more like an astral projection. It's not like he has been shown to be able to physically alter anything, just mess with people's brains. Not to mention the previous One Eyed Raven's "no, you will never walk again, but you will fly" spiel. I mean, clearly he's warging his ass into a dragon eventually. I'm still betting on Dany riding Drogon, Jon riding one of the others, and Bran warging into the third to fulfill the "three headed dragon" prophesy.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He wasn't actually "present" though, more like an astral projection. It's not like he has been shown to be able to physically alter anything, just mess with people's brains. Not to mention the previous One Eyed Raven's "no, you will never walk again, but you will fly" spiel. I mean, clearly he's warging his ass into a dragon eventually. I'm still betting on Dany riding Drogon, Jon riding one of the others, and Bran warging into the third to fulfill the "three headed dragon" prophesy.
The warging into a dragon is a bit too simple to be a big reveal from the 3 eyed Raven. We already knew Bran could warg. Others can warg too. No big deal. I suspect that the 3 eyed Raven was speaking more metaphorically about something more grand.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, technically there is a theory that an Ice Dragon already exists. Presumably buried within the wall? Something about the NK and the WWs destroying the wall and taking the Ice Dragon. If so would Bran possibly wargs into the Ice Dragon leaving the 3rd dragon for Tyrion? Lots of theories floating around man.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don't know if that's the "big reveal," but it's going to happen. All the other known or mentioned wargs could only hop into specific animals -- Orell and his birds, for example -- which is why Jojen was all sorts of impressed with Bran taking over Hodor, so taking over a dragon would be pretty significant.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, technically there is a theory that an Ice Dragon already exists. Presumably buried within the wall? Something about the NK and the WWs destroying the wall and taking the Ice Dragon. If so would Bran possibly wargs into the Ice Dragon leaving the 3rd dragon for Tyrion? Lots of theories floating around man.
According to prophecy, Azor will be reborn to wake dragons from stone and reforge the great sword Lightbringer

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't know if that's the "big reveal," but it's going to happen. All the other known or mentioned wargs could only hop into specific animals -- Orell and his birds, for example -- which is why Jojen was all sorts of impressed with Bran taking over Hodor, so taking over a dragon would be pretty significant.
I just think Bran's role in this fight will be very different.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Warging into ravens still fulfills the "you will fly" part.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

dany loses one of her dragons to the NK, he resurrects it, and it becomes the ice dragon, doubt there would be a second ice dragon.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
dany loses one of her dragons to the NK, he resurrects it, and it becomes the ice dragon, doubt there would be a second ice dragon.

Yes that is the more commonly said theory. I just wanted to present the one where there already is an Ice Dragon.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Warging into ravens still fulfills the "you will fly" part.

Sure, but that would be kind of anti-climatic after they made such a big deal out of that conversation.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sure, but that would be kind of anti-climatic after they made such a big deal out of that conversation.
My point exactly. I think he means fly through time. IIRC, he also mentions to Bran about rediscovering an ability he used to have but had forgotten about.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His wasn't a theory, hence the spoiler tags.

You do realize that the show doesn't exactly follow the books. I know there was apparently some plot leaks but what he said wasn't a plot leak that I know of. That had been thrown around as one of the possibilities a long time ago. Before the supposed Season 7 plot leaks.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You do realize that the show doesn't exactly follow the books. I know there was apparently some plot leaks but what he said wasn't a plot leak that I know of. That had been thrown around as one of the possibilities a long time ago. Before the supposed Season 7 plot leaks.

I am kinda confused but what I replied with in spoiler tags WAS a plot leak. Of course, it could be wrong, however, to date all the leaks have been 100% correct.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Much like Jon Snow, I know nothing of the books.

In episode 6 Dany goes into enemy territory to rescue Jon and his men who have gone to retrieve a wight to offer proof of their existence. Viserion is flying too low and is thus killed by the Night King who resurrects him and uses him to knock down the wall. Makes sense as Viserion was named after Viserys who also turned on Dany. Dany does manage to rescue all except Jon, who will be saved by Benjen, and Thoros, who is killed by a wight Polar bear.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think Arya will be the one to kill Cersei, and expect Cersei to be around to at least the middle of next season.

Cersei very well could be around next season. Perhaps the fight against the white walkers will end this current season. We'll see who kills Cercei, though.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cersei very well could be around next season. Perhaps the fight against the white walkers will end this current season. We'll see who kills Cercei, though.

I don't think we will see the fight against the WW's this season, much more likely to see them breaching the wall in the last episode of this season, aka a cliff hangar.