Game of Thrones Thread

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That is a one man (Hawk) crusade, no one else thinks that. His confusion over characters names and faces makes me wonder if he even knows who is involved in this prediction/hope.

For all we know he wishes Olenna Tyrell would hook up with the deceased Maester Aemon.

"Faces"? Confusion over characters faces? I made a couple of simple mistakes about a couple of characters names and despite quickly correcting them, got harpooned for it by ass-holes such as yourself. As if you never make simple mistakes.

My prediction that Jorah will end up with Dany under the covers is based on pure logic. It just makes sense because it is clear that they both love the other. It may be wrong. Perhaps there is some "spoiler" out there with the real scoop about who Dany takes as her love connection? I just think that it is too obvious about Jon and Dany getting together and Martin will give us a surprise.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You could be right, I'm a little fuzzy on that. however, I think dragon glass would still kill the NK, as a matter of fact, I think we will come to find out that Valyrian steal has dragon glass in it, and that is what makes it special. Maybe Gendry will discover this, as he is a blacksmith.

What do you think the storyline will be for Gendry getting back into the story? As I see it, the only folks who know about him are the Red Witch, Arya and Davos, right? Unless Sam somehow figures it out himself at the Citadel?

This could prove to be an interesting storyline down the road when it comes time to settle who will end up ruling the 7 Kingdoms. Imagine if Robert's bastard son marries Sansa or better yet Arya?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Faces"? Confusion over characters faces? I made a couple of simple mistakes about a couple of characters names and despite quickly correcting them, got harpooned for it by ass-holes such as yourself. As if you never make simple mistakes.

My prediction that Jorah will end up with Dany under the covers is based on pure logic. It just makes sense because it is clear that they both love the other. It may be wrong. Perhaps there is some "spoiler" out there with the real scoop about who Dany takes as her love connection? I just think that it is too obvious about Jon and Dany getting together and Martin will give us a surprise.

The "surprise" will be the conundrum Jon and Dany face, after they fall in love but find out they are Aunt and Nephew. I have to disagree about Jorah and Dany love connection being "pure logic", Dany just doesn't feel that way about him. But if you like, we can make a friendly wager about the matter.......

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What do you think the storyline will be for Gendry getting back into the story? As I see it, the only folks who know about him are the Red Witch, Arya and Davos, right? Unless Sam somehow figures it out himself at the Citadel?

This could prove to be an interesting storyline down the road when it comes time to settle who will end up ruling the 7 Kingdoms. Imagine if Robert's bastard son marries Sansa or better yet Arya?

.........you mean what do I know

Davos and Tyrion leave for KL to have a secret meeting with Jamie and Bronn, in which Tyrion tries to persuade Jamie to align with Dany (Tyrion trying to prevent as much innocent bloodshed as possible). During this secret meeting, Davos searches out and finds Gendry ( the leaks don't address how Davos comes to find out he is there) who is working as a blacksmith, and convinces him to come with Tyrion and Davos back to dragonstone. Just as they reach shore, they encounter the goldcloaks, and Gendry saves the day with his warhammer (same weapon Robert used).

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think we will see the fight against the WW's this season, much more likely to see them breaching the wall in the last episode of this season, aka a cliff hangar.

That does make sense as a cliff hanger. The other possibility as a cliff hanger would be Cersei's potential death at the hands of Arya or Jamie. The problem that I have with what is going on right now with the series is the limited amount of episodes left in the series itself and the amount of ground that they have to cover. I just hope that they are not going to scrunch all of this shit together into something half assed.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Think she makes it to the final season too and then one of her brothers either kills her or Ayra with the face of one of her brothers.

One of her brothers? What brothers?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That does make sense as a cliff hanger. The other possibility as a cliff hanger would be Cersei's potential death at the hands of Arya or Jamie. The problem that I have with what is going on right now with the series is the limited amount of episodes left in the series itself and the amount of ground that they have to cover. I just hope that they are not going to scrunch all of this shit together into something half assed.

Arya is going to be in WF the rest of the season (or on the way back), so no way on that. She will kill LF. Jamie will leave Cersei, but not kill her. Cersei will have a miscarriage however. I think Cersei will be dealth with in Season 8.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The "surprise" will be the conundrum Jon and Dany face, after they fall in love but find out they are Aunt and Nephew. I have to disagree about Jorah and Dany love connection being "pure logic", Dany just doesn't feel that way about him. But if you like, we can make a friendly wager about the matter.......
Conundrum? That's a Targaryen thing. Bonus points if you're both Targaryens and get married. Weren't Dany's parents brother and sister?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I think it is perfectly logical in that it is clear that Jorah loves her big time and it is also clear that Dany has feelings of "love" toward Jorah. You may be correct that her feelings are not such to lead her to go to bed with him but she clearly loves him. As far as a bet goes, no thanks. You have much more information about what is supposed to happen down the road based on spoliers, leaks, outside information, etc. than I do. I am just having fun what/iffing on this series.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This just in, Cersei has 2 brothers.

I know that, That is why what you said didn't make sense to me. The statement was very confusing is all.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know that, That is why what you said didn't make sense to me. The statement was very confusing is all.
My far out theory, Jamie sacrifices his life for Bran and Arya uses his face to kill Cersei before she learns of Jamies death... or even after. Haha, that would really freak her out.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am kinda confused but what I replied with in spoiler tags WAS a plot leak. Of course, it could be wrong, however, to date all the leaks have been 100% correct.

I really am getting to hate these plot leaks and spoiler tags. Even trying to avoid reading them sometimes they appear when you try to reply to posts containing them.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really am getting to hate these plot leaks and spoiler tags. Even trying to avoid reading them sometimes they appear when you try to reply to posts containing them.

Well, what am I supposed to do? lol, I know my replys to some of what others are right, and as such need to use the tags.......I could just simply reply, nope, your wrong, and leave it at that, but after 50 or so of those you would be tired of those as well.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am kinda confused but what I replied with in spoiler tags WAS a plot leak. Of course, it could be wrong, however, to date all the leaks have been 100% correct.

Well what I was saying is that this was a theory well before it was even a plot leak.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
In fact they always do, so don't. The Night is Dark and Full of Spoilers!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well what I was saying is that this was a theory well before it was even a plot leak.
Yes, a theory based on the names of the dragons. Viserion, named after Viserys Targaryen, would turn on Dany and oppose her. Drogon, named after Drogo, largest and most aggressive, Dany would ride him into battle. Rhaegal, named after Rhaegar Targaryen, Dany's bro and Jon's daddy. Jon would ride him into battle.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes, a theory based on the names of the dragons. Viserion, named after Viserys Targaryen, would turn on Dany and oppose her. Drogon, named after Drogo, largest and most aggressive, Dany would ride him into battle. Rhaegal, named after Rhaegar Targaryen, Dany's bro and Jon's daddy. Jon would ride him into battle.

Nah, it was based on the fact the NK could turn anything dead into his crony.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah, it was based on the fact the NK could turn anything dead into his crony.
That's nothing. The NK has more impressive powers than that, some we haven't even seen I imagine. Question is what does he want.