Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
UM, that's what I have been doing, numbnuts, once I found out that the spoiler content shows up when you reply to a post containing it. It is, however, a limitation of the software, bottom line.
My nuts are not numb. They have feelings. It's not faulty software that hides the spoilers. It's just HTML tags with some java code, bottom line.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Their lack of communication and dialogue, along with their powers and appearance, makes them more scary and mystifying IMO. I would fear that if the show creators(or Martin) tried to put dialogue in for these guys, it would ruin them.

Overall, there's still a lot to be known about the WWs. I am curious to see how their exposition plays out as the story progresses. I will admit they can be a bit stiff at times as characters, but I have a hard time thinking this is going to end up being Jon Snow,Bran,Dany & co. fighting the WWs like the Fellowship fought the Orcs.

Agree, humanizing them kind of ruins the mystique.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My nuts are not numb. They have feelings. It's not faulty software that hides the spoilers. It's just HTML tags with some java code, bottom line.

Lol you think Hawk knows what HTML or Java are?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Their lack of communication and dialogue, along with their powers and appearance, makes them more scary and mystifying IMO. I would fear that if the show creators(or Martin) tried to put dialogue in for these guys, it would ruin them.
Exactly that. WWs are anything but weak. We've seen NK shatter swords with his own and not only create WWs with his touch but make the earth quake with a touch as well. Any dialogue could only make him appear more human and less scary. Still we see he does offer up messages with the symbols, and says things in other ways like with the staring down of Jon Snow as if to say I know who you are and this is far from over between us. Then the marking on Bran saying I'm coming for you.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Overall, there's still a lot to be known about the WWs. I am curious to see how their exposition plays out as the story progresses. I will admit they can be a bit stiff at times as characters, but I have a hard time thinking this is going to end up being Jon Snow,Bran,Dany & co. fighting the WWs like the Fellowship fought the Orcs.

I just find it the weakest part of the entire story in terms of background, history, etc. They are kind of like the boogeyman. What is their bitch anyway? All that we know is that we better kill them. Maybe Sam will research these things and find a way how to turn them back into good people? Maybe they find a Children of the Forest guru who can help him(Sam) do it and save the day. Yeah, that's it. One evening the Night King goes to sleep and awakens to find his army gone after being converted back to be living breathing members of the Great Society:)

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just find it the weakest part of the entire story in terms of background, history, etc. They are kind of like the boogeyman. What is their bitch anyway? All that we know is that we better kill them. Maybe Sam will research these things and find a way how to turn them back into good people? Maybe they find a Children of the Forest guru who can help him(Sam) do it and save the day. Yeah, that's it. One evening the Night King goes to sleep and awakens to find his army gone after being converted back to be living breathing members of the Great Society:)

:hawked:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I don't care what does it. It is just a weakness technically when something that has been hidden before is shown after a reply to the post.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Learn something every day I guess. Java code and HTML are not "software"? Who knew?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol you think Hawk knows what HTML or Java are?

Um. you do not have to know how to code in Java or use HTML as a software developer to know what they are, little one. I never had to use those tools. I had people on my staff who did this kind of stuff for a living. Now go back into your cage and code away:)

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
[:hawked:]Um. you do not have to know how to code in Java or use HTML as a software developer to know what they are, little one. I never had to use those tools. I had people on my staff who did this kind of stuff for a living. Now go back into your cage and code away:)[/:hawked:]

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's a far better theory.

[video=youtube;_y1w4Fvz3S4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y1w4Fvz3S4[/video]

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I think that the WWs are the weakest part of the entire story.

I just find it the weakest part of the entire story

Please stop.

Stop what?

Really, you couldn't quite put that together?

I keep changing my mind, one minute I'm convinced you are an epic troll pretending to be a moron, the next, you really are a moron.

This latest post, no one is that stupid, you had to know what I was asking you to stop. For now you are an epic troll. Congratulations.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Really, you couldn't quite put that together?

I keep changing my mind, one minute I'm convinced you are an epic troll pretending to be a moron, the next, you really are a moron.

This latest post, no one is that stupid, you had to know what I was asking you to stop. For now you are an epic troll. Congratulations.

Really? Here we have a thread that talks about the series Game of Thrones and people are interacting with each other on a fictional series yet you see fit to in one fucking post call me an epic troll, a moron, and stupid for asking what you want me to stop?

Guess what, jerk-off, your latest post just proves how fucking ignorant you really are. I really do not understand people like you. The immaturity that you have is amazing. Even the way that you try and insult people is amateurish. You can't really be a man, right? You have to be a young teenage slug living in your mommy's basement, right? A sissy who finds a fit for himself on an internet board. Do you even have a job? I doubt it unless it is as a burger flipper if that. Probably couldn't hack it, though, if you had to make change at the register, though. Way to complicated for morons like you to comprehend.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Exactly that. WWs are anything but weak. We've seen NK shatter swords with his own and not only create WWs with his touch but make the earth quake with a touch as well. Any dialogue could only make him appear more human and less scary. Still we see he does offer up messages with the symbols, and says things in other ways like with the staring down of Jon Snow as if to say I know who you are and this is far from over between us. Then the marking on Bran saying I'm coming for you.

Who called them weak?