Game of Thrones Thread

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Then goes straight to every cliche internet insult, total lack of self awareness.

Back to full on moron, epic troll status revoked.

Saw where another half wit "thanked" you(TJ). When TJ thanks anyone for insulting someone else, it just shows how ignorant the post was.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Except you've proven to either be a troll or just that horribly dumb with regard to following the storylines and hell even the names of the characters in the GoT universe.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Except you've proven to either be a troll or just that horribly dumb with regard to following the storylines and hell even the names of the characters in the GoT universe.

I really want him to be Ken M. https://www.reddit.com/r/KenM/ His 'attack' on me is literally a list of old internet insults, like a trip back to 2000. He is entertaining, I read his posts, not for the reason he would like, but for him I'm guessing any attention is good attention. I do love his take that he's okay, but everybody else is fucked up. The Hawk really does crack me up.

tumblr_mgavaqqjqU1qb5gkjo1_500.gif

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Wow. Sure told me, huh, genius? LIke you never messed up a name for a series with hundreds of characters in it. Mature persons who notice a mistake would politely correct the person or ask a person politely what he maybe meant to say. But not carp like you. Carp are bottom feeders and you and 51 are bottom feeders personified. You eat the shit that others drop out of their a-holes and your reply is just another case of eating shit.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Their lack of communication and dialogue, along with their powers and appearance, makes them more scary and mystifying IMO. I would fear that if the show creators(or Martin) tried to put dialogue in for these guys, it would ruin them.

Overall, there's still a lot to be known about the WWs. I am curious to see how their exposition plays out as the story progresses. I will admit they can be a bit stiff at times as characters, but I have a hard time thinking this is going to end up being Jon Snow,Bran,Dany & co. fighting the WWs like the Fellowship fought the Orcs.

YEah, it is going to be interesting how they put this all together as a story. The thing about villains is that generally they have an interesting story regarding why they became villains and that story really hasn't been established has it for them? They are just sort of there looking scary and having magical powers. I just wish that they had delved into their origins earlier in the series.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Then goes straight to every cliche internet insult, total lack of self awareness.

Back to full on moron, epic troll status revoked.

What a immature being you are.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
:facepalm:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I really want him to be Ken M. https://www.reddit.com/r/KenM/ His 'attack' on me is literally a list of old internet insults, like a trip back to 2000. He is entertaining, I read his posts, not for the reason he would like, but for him I'm guessing any attention is good attention. I do love his take that he's okay, but everybody else is fucked up. The Hawk really does crack me up.

tumblr_mgavaqqjqU1qb5gkjo1_500.gif

I still do not understand how any adult person sees fit to insult another for an honest mistake made by that person. Any mature person who notices another person make a mistake would mention the mistake in a non insulting manner. You and a few others, though,are not mature. You live to ridicule and insult people. I came into this thread because it concerned discussing a television series that I enjoy watching. I didn't come to insult people or wait until someone made a mistake in order to ridicule people. I didn't insult anyone about their opinions, including yourself. You, however, did start this shit with me for whatever childish reason you have.

So, 51, all you are doing is representing yourself as an immature jerk-off. Congratulations and continued success on your endeavor, loser:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Great, this fucking idiot. How ironic he shows up while discussing spoilers.

A couple years ago in the Bears forum, a nice thread discussing the teams LB's, out of nowhere this ignorant little wart describes the events of the 'Red Wedding' this was 6 months before that episode was going to air.

Everybody called him out, his response was bizarre, "why would you go into a LB thread looking for GOT spoilers?". Everybody just stopped and read it a few times, then a bunch of WTF's, nobody was looking for GOT spoilers, you just shit them out for no reason. The kid freaked out when he realized how stupid he sounded and started claiming that anyone who hasn't read GRR Martin is illiterate. I'm Not saying Martin is Dr. Seuss but he is not the benchmark for literacy. I disliked the fuck out of this little piece of shit everytime I saw him after that, haven't seen much of him in years, which is good.

Welcome back you Special person little speck of bloody stool.

Don't know the person you are talking about, but being proud of "disliking the fuck out of this little piece of shit everytime I saw him" tells me pretty much everything to know about how immature you are. People might take pride out of strange things, but I gotta say, being proud of being an internet bully is pretty stupid.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't know the person you are talking about, but being proud of "disliking the fuck out of this little piece of shit everytime I saw him" tells me pretty much everything to know about how immature you are. People might take pride out of strange things, but I gotta say, being proud of being an internet bully is pretty stupid.

In my 5 years here I've disliked 2 people, one was a joke. Did you even read what the guy did, do you think intentionally dropping spoilers is cool and not dislike worthy? You're entitled to your opinion.

You're just a hyper sensitive dope that loves playing the victim with an overwhelming persecution complex. Just keep being yourself and I will keep enjoying your work.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
YEah, it is going to be interesting how they put this all together as a story. The thing about villains is that generally they have an interesting story regarding why they became villains and that story really hasn't been established has it for them? They are just sort of there looking scary and having magical powers. I just wish that they had delved into their origins earlier in the series.

Like I said before, the mystery behind them is pretty important. Knowing more about them earlier on may hurt their effectiveness as characters. I would imagine the WWs will have some amount of exposition these last two seasons that will make the story really interesting. It's not uncommon in storytelling to intentionally have character's backstory or motive veiled until the end when it works the best, as you probably know.

Earlier in the series, they weren't nearly as covered because winter hadn't really come into full effect and they were still well North of the wall. The focus was more on the politics of Westeros(e.g. Stark-Lannister war, Red Wedding, Battle for the Blackwater, Dany's movements). The WW story was confined to Jon Snow and Bran, if shown at all. They were shown as just a reminder of what was to come, and that ultimately they are the real threat and the future source of the story's climax.

Also to note, while the show tells the story a bit differently than the books(especially later on in the show), in the books each chapter(IIRC) is from the perspective of a character. Since the WWs don't really interact with the characters early on since they are so far north of the wall, it doesn't play as much into the story save some legends and tales.

Last edited:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In my 5 years here I've disliked 2 people, one was a joke. Did you even read what the guy did, do you think intentionally dropping spoilers is cool and not dislike worthy? You're entitled to your opinion.

You're just a hyper sensitive dope that loves playing the victim with an overwhelming persecution complex. Just keep being yourself and I will keep enjoying your work.

You are the one whimpering that I attacked you. Once again, I enjoy talking about the GoT and you decided to mock me. That isn't a persecution complex. It is just being factual. I do not understand people that are as immature as you are in interacting with folks. It just doesn't make any sense. You are pretty delusional in your thinking that somehow you are superior to others.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You are the one whimpering that I attacked you. Once again, I enjoy talking about the GoT and you decided to mock me. That isn't a persecution complex. It is just being factual. I do not understand people that are as immature as you are in interacting with folks. It just doesn't make any sense. You are pretty delusional in your thinking that somehow you are superior to others.

I will try to be more mature like you.

You can't really be a man, right? You have to be a young teenage slug living in your mommy's basement, right? A sissy who finds a fit for himself on an internet board. Do you even have a job? I doubt it unless it is as a burger flipper if that. Probably couldn't hack it, though, if you had to make change at the register, though. Way to complicated for morons like you to comprehend.

Poor The Hawk, everybody picks on him for no reason.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tyrion is about to enter a world of pain with the Mother of Dragons

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
watching the sand snakes be paraded around town on leashes gave me a chub

this was probably the first time i cheered for cercesi...killing off the sand snakes was a personal win for her and an overall win for the entire series

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
She's taken the advice of the Hand. Now she'll take the advice of the late Lady Olenna, she'll be a dragon and attack back. The Lannister army will know hell hath no fury like the Mother of Dragons.

yup

To date Cersei victories have come mainly at the hand of Euron, and Dany was never equipped to fight this battle at Sea.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
watching the sand snakes be paraded around town on leashes gave me a chub

this was probably the first time i cheered for cercesi...killing off the sand snakes was a personal win for her and an overall win for the entire series
To hell with Cersei. May she rot and burn in hell.

Some cold shit in the beginning from the Red Witch to the Spider, "I have to die in this strange country just like you."