Game of Thrones Thread

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To hell with Cersei. May she rot and burn in hell.

Some cold shit in the beginning from the Red Witch to the Spider, "I have to die in this strange country just like you."

Well, you have to understand the context, Varys, like the red priestess, is not from Westeros. Interesting she is going to Volantis though.......

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
yup

To date Cersei victories have come mainly at the hand of Euron, and Dany was never equipped to fight this battle at Sea.
Not equipped to fight a naval battle but could have gone along with that plan for an air attack and burning his ships. We see in the trailer she's says enough with these clever plans. She's ready to rain some fire down on the Lannisters and maybe Euron's fleet too. If Euron doesn't die he'll just go back into hiding once the Lannister forces and his own are severely weakened.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm not a fan of how Bran is super fucking creepy all of a sudden. The last Three-eyed Raven spent 51 years in that tree and was still capable of holding a conversation like a normal human being, while Bran went from relatively normal to complete fucking weirdo in however long it takes to go from Castle Black to Winterfell (someone tabulated the distance as ~650 miles...horse-drawn carts tended to travel long distances at an average rate of 30 miles/day...so about 3 weeks? [pretty sure they mentioned the travel time in the show, but I can't recall]). So, yeah, didn't really like the sudden personality change to completely detached asshat telling his sister how pretty she was the day she got raped.

It will be interesting to see how Jaime processes Lady Olenna's confession. After all, Cersei's blind hatred of Tyrion led her to blame him for the poisoning, ultimately resulting in the death of their father and indirectly that of Tommen as well -- none of the events that took place leading to Tommen's death would have occurred with Tywin's level-headed leadership (the rise of the Sparrows/Faith Militant, for example). Clearly Tywin was right about Jaime not being particularly bright, so perhaps he won't put together that chain of events, but if he does that will be a hell of a scene when he hands Cersei her ass for fucking the entire family (yay...pun...) simply because she blamed Tyrion for their mother's death. Straw that finally breaks the camel's back?

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
To hell with Cersei. May she rot and burn in hell.

Some cold shit in the beginning from the Red Witch to the Spider, "I have to die in this strange country just like you."

oh hell yeah...its still fuck cersei...but she deserves revenge and a moment for her slain

and euron is slowly stealing the entire season for me...he made jaime look like a cuck once again lol

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
oh hell yeah...its still fuck cersei...but she deserves revenge and a moment for her slain

and euron is slowly stealing the entire season for me...he made jaime look like a cuck once again lol

Funny when he was asking the one handed sister fucker if she liked a finger up the bum :smug:

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
I liked the episode at first. Then I was thinking about it this morning getting ready for work and a lot of it is pretty Special person.

• Does Euron's fleet have a teleporter? Because that shit makes no sense
  • Dragon Stone is like 100 feet from King's Landing, why the fuck hasn't Danny torched Euron's fleet while he's dicking around in King's Landing? Or when he sails from Kings landing since you HAVE to sail right past Dragon Stone
  • Why the fuck did Bran bring up Sansa's rape? That was really stupid and cringeworthy, like The Hawk levels of cringe
  • How is Cersei all of a sudden a tactician, book Cersei makes a shitload more sense than show Cersei right now
  • Why in the flying fuck is the Banker from Braavos, all about slavery? Braavos was founded by escaped slaves, Braavos's whole thing is that they are 100% antislavery.

This episode has some extremely lazy writing, thinking back on it, it might be one of the worst episodes of GoT I can remember. I'm getting worried for this and next season.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I liked the episode at first. Then I was thinking about it this morning getting ready for work and a lot of it is pretty Special person.

• Dragon Stone is like 100 feet from King's Landing, why the fuck hasn't Danny torched Euron's fleet while he's dicking around in King's Landing? Or when he sails from Kings landing since you HAVE to sail right past Dragon Stone
  • Why the fuck did Bran bring up Sansa's rape? That was really stupid and cringeworthy, like The Hawk levels of cringe
  • How is Cersei all of a sudden a tactician, book Cersei makes a shitload more sense than show Cersei right now
  • Why in the flying fuck is the Banker from Braavos, all about slavery? Braavos was founded by escaped slaves, Braavos's whole thing is that they are 100% antislavery.

This episode has some extremely lazy writing, thinking back on it, it might be one of the worst episodes of GoT I can remember. I'm getting worried for this and next season.

I enjoyed the episode, but you do make some good points. This show has usually made sense within it's own world and rules, maybe E3 broke that a bit.

As far as Euron's fleet goes he could have split it up, Dany split up her fleet.

Is Cersei making all these great decisions, we haven't seen the meetings, so who knows?

As for the banker from Braavos, the free city of Braavos may be 100% antislavery, but every banker I know is 100% pro money.

The other stuff is spot on, I agree with everyone on Bran turning into a creepy emo fuck.

Edited to add: Bronn liked that little sand snake, I can't remember, did he go to Highgarden with Jaime or is he still back at King's Landing? Would he risk everything to save her?

Last edited:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ima throw out a question I had....

So when Dany goes off on Jon saying all the things she been thru and all the stuff she has achieved, she says in there she was raped.

I am betting people noticed her say it and just kinda figured (7 seasons in, yea idk when but someone raped her)

Now I can't recall her being raped, cept if you count with Drogo, which is what I presume she was referring to.

Now I have a beef with the writing, because:

1. In the book she falls in love with Drogo because of how he handles their first time, he absolutely does not rape her.

2. If we take what happened before she got on top of him in season 1 as rape, then I am being asked to believe she was raped many times over, but then just got past all the rape and fell in love with her rapist.

I can throw away the book evidence, HBO has its own story.

However, I don't understand how I am to believe she was raped, and then just said "Eh wuts a few rapes, he pretty cool" and then fell in love.

And I will add.... I lol'd at Davos watching Jon listen silently and then stepped in "Bish do u kno wut dis nukaa been thru?"

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

• My best guess is Euron's fleet was split in two, otherwise your right. Euron wasn't pictured in Casterly Rock scenes so I am guessing this to be the case.
    It wasn't clear were the attack on Yara's fleet was at, could have been much closer to Dorne, but at the very least he had to travel very close to Dragonstone to bring The sand snakes back to Cersei, so, on that account it makes no sense.
    Was not happy with Bran's scene at all, yikes, creepy indeed, stalker like material there.
    To be honest, that was Jamie that made those plans, not Cersei.
    The Bravos thing is a huge plot hole.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

So when Dany goes off on Jon saying all the things she been thru and all the stuff she has achieved, she says in there she was raped.

I am betting people noticed her say it and just kinda figured (7 seasons in, yea idk when but someone raped her)

Now I can't recall her being raped, cept if you count with Drogo, which is what I presume she was referring to.

1. In the book she falls in love with Drogo because of how he handles their first time, he absolutely does not rape her.

2. If we take what happened before she got on top of him in season 1 as rape, then I am being asked to believe she was raped many times over, but then just got past all the rape and fell in love with her rapist.

However, I don't understand how I am to believe she was raped, and then just said "Eh wuts a few rapes, he pretty cool" and then fell in love.

And I will add.... I lol'd at Davos watching Jon listen silently and then stepped in "Bish do u kno wut dis nukaa been thru?"

I think she was speaking to her toughness and ability to handle shit...

In the TV show she was basically raped by Drogo, but she was tough enough to turn it around and take charge of the situation....

I think that her banter with Snow was comparing who had better game....

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I enjoyed the episode, but you do make some good points. This show has usually made sense within it's own world and rules, maybe E3 broke that a bit.

As far as Euron's fleet goes he could have split it up, Dany split up her fleet.

Is Cersei making all these great decisions, we haven't seen the meetings, so who knows?

As for the banker from Braavos, the free city of Braavos may be 100% antislavery, but every banker I know is 100% pro money.

The other stuff is spot on, I agree with everyone on Bran turning into a creepy emo fuck.

Edited to add: Bronn liked that little sand snake, I can't remember, did he go to Highgarden with Jaime or is he still back at King's Landing? Would he risk everything to save her?

There was a scene in episode one where Jamie discus's sacking the reach, etc, and leaving Castelry rock relatively undefended to trap the unsullied.

Bronn is with Jamie at highgarden, there was a scene that showed this last night.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Euron and Jamie are headed for a fight. Jamie isn't going to take his shit much longer. I love the interchange between Jon and Dany when he would not bend the knee as she demanded. Tyrion saved the day for the both of them because he knows that they really needed each other if both are to survive.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

It was number 2, essentially she fell in love with her rapist. However, in that time period, it would not be considered rape....FWIW.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So Bran reunites with Sansa and Arya is on her way to a Stark family reunion. I think that Bran has got to be involved with defeating the Night King as a storyline while Arya has to be headed back to kill Cersei and company. Somehow, I think she will link up with Robert's bastard pretty soon.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Bronn is with Jamie. We saw him riding with Jamie and old man Tarley late in the episode. Speaking of old man Tarley, someplace down the road, he's gonna find out that his kid is helping Jon and Cersei and probably wants his sword back:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

My guess is that her brother raped her because he had several times threatened her with the release of the "dragon". HE probably referred to his member as the "dragon".

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It was number 2, essentially she fell in love with her rapist. However, in that time period, it would not be considered rape....FWIW.

Yeah I grasp what they are asking me to believe, I am saying I think it is ridiculous under any circumstances lol

The "time period".... this is not Earth, it is a fantasy world with Dragons and Ice Zombies.

Regardless of context, women don't get over rape and fall in love at the drop of a hat.... that is a ridiculous concept regardless of context.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yeah I grasp what they are asking me to believe, I am saying I think it is ridiculous under any circumstances lol

The "time period".... this is not Earth, it is a fantasy world with Dragons and Ice Zombies.

Regardless of context, women don't get over rape and fall in love at the drop of a hat.... that is a ridiculous concept regardless of context.

The first time Drogo boned her doggy style she was not digging it at all. Not wanting to fuck but being forced to fuck and hating it, that's rapeish. The fact that they were married makes it legal, same with Sansa, but not really okay. I took it as that's what she was talking about.

Once she realized this is her new life she tried to make the best of it, and it worked out, she started liking it, and him. But not that first time.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The first time Drogo boned her doggy style she was not digging it at all. Not wanting to fuck but being forced to fuck and hating it, that's rapeish. The fact that they were married makes it legal, same with Sansa, but not really okay. I took it as that's what she was talking about.

Once she realized this is her new life she tried to make the best of it, and it worked out, she started liking it, and him. But not that first time.

Not being into it and being raped are 2 very different things.... a bad fuck is something you consent to and tough it out.... a rape is something you reject and it is forced upon you.... if she saw what he did as rape she doesn't fall in love with him, that doesn't make sense.

I'm surprised I am the only one thinking this way.... if it affected her so much she yelled it at Jon Snow, it obviously hurt her deep, yet it wasn't so bad cause she fell in love right after.... that does not compute.