Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
??????????????????

I find it much more likely Jorah sacrificing himself for Dany. Dany cares a great deal for him, but more like a father figure......

I agree with you 100%, I was making a joke about the desire for a Jorah-Dany relationship.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I kind of hope LF gets Sansa killed somehow. Never liked her.

She always seemed like a self absorbed bitch early on. I think all the shit she has gone through has straightened her out a bit though. I don't really want to see her die but she won't exactly devastate me if it happens. Arya though, she needs to keep murkin fools. Don't want to see her die.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
She always seemed like a self absorbed bitch early on. I think all the shit she has gone through has straightened her out a bit though. I don't really want to see her die but she won't exactly devastate me if it happens. Arya though, she needs to keep murkin fools. Don't want to see her die.

I honestly was wondering if Nymeria would kill Arya and leave erbody like "I.... wut... the.... fuk?"

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think Arya will be the one to kill Cersei, and expect Cersei to be around to at least the middle of next season.
Think she makes it to the final season too and then one of her brothers either kills her or Ayra with the face of one of her brothers.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I agree with you 100%, I was making a joke about the desire for a Jorah-Dany relationship.

That is a one man (Hawk) crusade, no one else thinks that. His confusion over characters names and faces makes me wonder if he even knows who is involved in this prediction/hope.

For all we know he wishes Olenna Tyrell would hook up with the deceased Maester Aemon.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Worked on the Walker Sam killed..........
He wasn't the Night King. I think something else will be needed to kill him. NK was the first and was made from dragonglass. The others were not made from dragonglass but by the NK, himself, and are likely inferior.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He wasn't the Night King. I think something else will be needed to kill him. NK was the first and was made from dragonglass. The others were not made from dragonglass but by the NK, himself, and are likely inferior.

While I won't rule out the possibility that the NK was the first WW, I don't thing it's a given. For all we know the NK, or leader of the WW's (the great other) might have been killed in the Long night and the WW's have a system in place for succession, of maybe eventually they to die of old age. We know they have a means of replacing them (or did).

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
While I won't rule out the possibility that the NK was the first WW, I don't thing it's a given. For all we know the NK, or leader of the WW's (the great other) might have been killed in the Long night and the WW's have a system in place for succession, of maybe eventually they to die of old age. We know they have a means of replacing them (or did).
No, we saw the episode with the children of the forest creating him, through Bran's vision. They created him by pressing a dragonglass dagger into his chest and created him to protect them from the first men who invaded Westeros. As they created him they keep flashing back to Bran as if he's taking the dagger himself which is why I said earlier I think he is the NK. We then saw how NK creates other Walkers when he touched the baby on the cheek with his finger.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, we saw the episode with the children of the forest creating him, through Bran's vision. They created him by pressing a dragonglass dagger into his chest and created him to protect them from the first men who invaded Westeros. As they created him they keep flashing back to Bran as if he's taking the dagger himself which is why I said earlier I think he is the NK. We then saw how NK creates other Walkers when he touched the baby on the cheek with his finger.

You could be right, I'm a little fuzzy on that. however, I think dragon glass would still kill the NK, as a matter of fact, I think we will come to find out that Valyrian steal has dragon glass in it, and that is what makes it special. Maybe Gendry will discover this, as he is a blacksmith.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You could be right, I'm a little fuzzy on that. however, I think dragon glass would still kill the NK, as a matter of fact, I think we will come to find out that Valyrian steal has dragon glass in it, and that is what makes it special. Maybe Gendry will discover this, as he is a blacksmith.
There is another sword talked about, lightbringer, that was said to be used by Azor Ahai. I think that might be the one specifically needed to kill the Night King.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That is a one man (Hawk) crusade, no one else thinks that. His confusion over characters names and faces makes me wonder if he even knows who is involved in this prediction/hope.

For all we know he wishes Olenna Tyrell would hook up with the deceased Maester Aemon.

I think GOT is due for some necrophilia, TBH.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is another sword talked about, lightbringer, that was said to be used by Azor Ahai. I think that might be the one specifically needed to kill the Night King.

Lightbringer wasn't valyrian steal however. but that is the prophecy that had me thinking the original NK was dead, as Azhor Ahai forged it to beat the great other.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
After what Old Nan said about giant Ice Spiders, I better get to see some fucking Ice Spiders this season.

Old Nan, you better not be lying...

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lightbringer wasn't valyrian steal however. but that is the prophecy that had me thinking the original NK was dead, as Azhor Ahai forged it to beat the great other.

Current NK is the original NK, otherwise they would have at least cast another actor for the fifteen seconds of screen time as the guy getting dragonglass shoved into his heart.

[video=youtube;NgZFBy0zF50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgZFBy0zF50[/video]

There's just no way they'd use the same guy and not have it be on purpose when they could have snagged some random extra if it was meant to be a different entity.

What I want to know is: how did the other Night's King of legend (the one that was a LC of the Watch, married a Walker, and ruled over the Watch using them as sacrifices) bang a WW without his dick freezing and breaking off?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Any possibility the night king is a targaryan

No. He was created by The Children in their struggle against The First Men; which was ~12,000 years before Aegon landed on Dragonstone and began his invasion of Westeros. The Walkers showed back up ~8,000 BAE (before Aegon's Landing) during the "Long Night," and were repelled by an alliance of The Children and The First Men. They build The Wall after that and founded the Night's Watch.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't know who he defeated the first time around. He is said to come again for this one or a similar prince/princess is promised. Night King is first of his kind. Built his own army. Raises the dead to be wights. His touch to the cheek of babies creates Walkers.

Any possibility the night king is a targaryan
Mostly all suspect he's a Stark which is why he seems to have targeted Jon. In the episode where his creation was shown, it appeared they were teasing it could quite possibly be Bran. There's also been a lot of foreshadowing with him being warned not to stay in these visions too long or he could lose himself in them. His father heard him and Hodor saw him when Bran traveled back in time in his visions.