Liked Posts:
Wtf? We need a GOT mod apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You know not of what you speak Gun. The Cawk has been spouting vile, hateful, shit on here for years and has earned any ridicule he receives. I mean, you know someone has gone far and beyond when they manage to get themselves banned from B&I -- a feat only accomplished by two others that I'm aware of (one for repeatedly making blatantly racist comments; the other for wishing death upon a man's wife and unborn child ad nauseam) -- and has received their very own reaction gif from the admins. It's not as though I pulled that gif out of my ass, they literally installed it into the "smiley" menu specifically for use in reaction to his posts. He is the author of such thought provoking quips as "...she's a bitch and a dyke. If she were a female dog I bet she'd lick herself." That seems like a reasonable observation in a discussion about political candidates, right? It definitely got to the heart of the issues facing our country, that's for sure. Then he goes off on these paranoid tirades about how people he thinks are mods (they aren't) are all ganging up on him and such -- when it was the actual mods (or maybe just one of them, I don't know) deleting his posts due to content they thought too extreme for a message board on which you can say virtually anything with little to no repercussion. But hey, if you think that's all normal, acceptable, behavior of an (assumedly) adult human being, then more power to you compadre.

Now, any chance we can get back to actually discussing the show from now on? I mean, swearing at people you disagree with is fun and mature and all, but it isn't really moving the conversation along particularly well.

I was banned because your little clique of friends talked Rush into it and it was because you didn't like my political opinions and ganged up on me. I said nothing different from the rhetoric directed at me by you and others. In fact, my rhetoric was only heated when I got ganged up on by you and your little weasel friends. I also love it when you play the innocent one in this shit.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
WTH is going on in here... Just came to see what was going on with GOT and it's nothing about that.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nope, not opinions.

Theon Greyjoy

theon_2866204k-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Theon's uncle Euron Greyjoy.

3598a91ce05827c5f043b1cb12ca8692.jpg

Tyrion Lannister

8sUE9d4C.jpg

Tyrion's dead uncle Kevan Lannister.

hqdefault.jpg

These are not opinions. If you really want to know the truth go back and read how wrong the Hawk is about everything. That's fine we all make mistakes, but he entered this thread acting like an expert. He said he had read every book and watched every show, then proceeded to get everything wrong, by a lot. When corrected he played the victim and claimed he was being picked on. It was a self fulfilling proficiency after all his crying he lashed out with bizarre attacks, so posters responded in kind.

You want to White Knight The Hawk, good for you, he's a great guy.

From 7/28 this thread.

That poor innocent little sweetheart, just minding his own business when the bullies attacked.

:drama:

I didn't come onto this board claiming to be any sort of expert. I said what I said based on someone questioning my knowledge of the story. I also made a couple of simple mistakes, one of which I corrected a few minutes later and in that few minutes, I got hammered for it. IT is you and a few of your little pals who love to hammer someone for making a minor mistake such as naming a certain character in a show incorrectly. With the hundreds of names in the Martin books, someone can inadvertently put a different name to a face.

There is a way to correct someone for a mistake without insulting them. Spartan, for example, made a mistake a little while ago and I researched it and posted the correction. I didn't insult him nor did someone else who also caught the mistake. No we did not. That is the way a civilized person does things, something that escapes you, TJ, and of course, Ares. No, you little clique pals are too immature to do such a thing.

ALso notice how you posted my reply to your attack as if you were the innocent victim. Why didn't you post what you said before this?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's so lazy to pick on Hawk and post that gif.

So, so, so, so lazy.

It's pathetic. He has his opinions, you have yours. If they are different, so fucking what.

The actual hatred is pathetic.

The hatred goes back quite a ways on the political thread where I was attacked by several of the same people because of my opinions after joining the board.( Hell, just lately, 51 stated that he wanted me banned from this thread because he didn't like that I responded individually to posts) . THey whined to Rush and I got banned for it. Rush told me that it wouldn't be permanent but it ended up permanent because he plays favorites.

I am no saint and I do fight back hard when attacked and this is not any different. THis is a little clique of board buddies who gang up on people who they disagree with. Unfortunately, this stuff destroys the fun of having good discussion by others not involved. And to those I apologize for my involvement in it. I will try to ignore most of this shit coming from the little clique.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is this a GOT thread or a days of CCS lives thread. Get back on point.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No and spare me the insult. There was no "certification" done on Dany before the wedding night. There was no dialogue at all about Drogo demanding that she be a virgin.

But I am done with this argument because it can't be proven one way or the other who Dany was referring to as having raped her. Perhaps she was just trying for sympathy as being persecuted in her younger days:) Maybe we will have to poll the feminists on the board, eh?

Now, your just being a complete idiot. Your wrong, and your too little of a man to admit you were wrong.

More proof:

The one rape of many from the novel that remains in the HBO adaptation is that of Emilia Clarke's Daenerys, who has been aged up from a 13-year-old in the book to a 16-year-old, who is raped by her warlord husband on her wedding night."It's ground that you have to tread carefully on," said Executive Producer D.B. Weiss, speaking to The Daily Beast in March. "It's not our world but it is a real world, and it's a violent world, a more brutal world… It's a world where these horrible things are definitely pervasive elements of their lives and their cultures. We felt that shying away from these things would be doing a disservice to the reality and groundedness of George's vision."

That is from the executive producer of the show. He would be the ultimate authority on the matter btw.
"

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Jorah gonna show up while Jon banging Dany next episode.

I got $10 that says Jorah dies by the end of the show, and goes out all gallantly sacrificing himself for Danny. Blue Balls to his grave.

I also had a dipshit coworker spoil a bunch of stuff in the upcoming seasons from the HBO leaks, so watch out for that shit.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Now, your just being a complete idiot. Your wrong, and your too little of a man to admit you were wrong.

More proof:

Fuck you and your too little of a man to admit that I am wrong bullshit. All that I have is what Martin wrote and the series showed. I do not follow all of the outside stuff going on like you do and all of the leaks that you love to use. So the executive producer weighed in on the rape of Dany. Fine. HE still did not say that Drogo raped her. Someone that you referenced said it and the producer commented on it. Who was the "source" of that opinion? IT wasn't Weiss. I have read a bit of debate on other sites about the subject of Dany's "rape" and it isn't settled consensus. YOu obviously know this being the GoT "REsearcher" extrodinaire:) Now I could go onto these sites once again and bring in the pages of pages of bullshit written about this "issue" but I won't because it is boring to read.

What Weiss basically said that the question was a sensative subject and that they have to tread carefully. This obviously he said because of the rape of Sansa and the outcry b so-called "feminists" who made a major outcry to the show about including rape in their series. So, obviously Weiss, had to be careful how he treaded on the subject of Drogo.

BTW, I thought that you were objective about argument but you have illustrated the opposite now. You accused me before of using spoliers or inside information about my opinions about what was going to happen. I ignored that and still tried to discuss things rationally with you and others but it is obvious that you resort to insults also when people disagree with you.

That is from the executive producer of the show. He would be the ultimate authority on the matter btw.
"

Show me explicitly where Weiss said that she was raped by Drogo. Martin didn't say it and the series left it to interpretation.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wtf have I done...

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Wtf have I done...

You accurately point out it was messed up for the writers to have Danny retroactively label her deceased true love a rapist.

Then The Hawk.

Don't beat yourself up man.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You accurately point out it was messed up for the writers to have Danny retroactively label her deceased true love a rapist.

Then The Hawk.

Don't beat yourself up man.

I know, but I feel bad lol...

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
i'm giving you bros a heads up right now...

a few episodes have been leaked...watch out for spoilers...hell stay away from game of thrones forums and literature all together....i have been compromised :obama:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am only seeing episode 4 having been leaked on a torrent site as of right now.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I got $10 that says Jorah dies by the end of the show, and goes out all gallantly sacrificing himself for Danny. Blue Balls to his grave.

I also had a dipshit coworker spoil a bunch of stuff in the upcoming seasons from the HBO leaks, so watch out for that shit.

Dude I have been Stevie Wondering the fuck out of YouTube because of it. Cucks everywhere making spoiler videos.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Spoilers, total dick move.