Game of Thrones Thread

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Did Jorah lose a nipple during the greyscale removal procedure? That would probably be a deal breaker. Chicks 1/3 of your age tend to dig mannipples.

Maybe on another show but I would says chicks generally dig dudes with penises but then Dany's attendant waived that off when she got with the Unsullied dude.

Like someone was arguing before. You can't assume the people in GoT behave like people on earth. These girls be falling in love with a lot of dudes that on earth would get no play.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
C'mon Remy, Tormund gets all the pussy in GoT, this, or any universe.

pg1LvMZ.gif

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Episode 4 has to be one of my favorite episodes of the entire series. They finally had a properly budgeted episode

Standard definition, very weak. It was so lame you can't really call it a proper episode. I'll enjoy the real thing tonight.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If they just put this much into the whole series the whole series would be lord of the rings epic

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That was pretty fucking badass. Wait...what happened in the rest of the episode again?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So after kicking all that ass does Dany get all the riches and the fucking idiot as a prisoner?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was pretty fucking badass. Wait...what happened in the rest of the episode again?
Arya showed off, Cold Bran gifted her a kickass weapon, Little Fucker sees his assassin to be. And respect between Dany and Jon grows... next comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Hawk in a baby carriage.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Arya showed off, Cold Bran gifted her a kickass weapon, Little Fucker sees his assassin to be. And respect between Dany and Jon grows... next comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Hawk in a baby carriage.

Thanks for the synopsis, I vaguely recall that stuff happening.

Going to be interesting to see how Jaime essentially being his brother's prisoner plays out. Rather comparable role-reversal from when Tyrion was about to get murderfucked by their sister. And Bronn for that matter. How the hell is Tyrion going to convince Dany to be gentle with two of his favorite people; one of whom killed her father, and the other just shot her favorite dragon?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought the preview for the next episode was pretty revealing. Bran makes contact with Jon in some way and looks like the NK and army of the dead are making their move. I suspect that will take precedent over taking the Iron Throne this season.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I just pray the producers don't go with a less Special person "Battle of the 5 Armies" style ending where, somehow, Cersei is drawn out to fight while everyone else is focused on the Walker, and by some stupid coincidence they all end up on the same field at the same time. I'd actually form a protest movement to have that stricken from the record and re-done.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dany gotta stop with that "bend the knee" shit. Jon Snow ain't bending shit