Game of Thrones Thread

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm just waiting for the tipping point where it starts leaning more towards sexual innuendo rather than a demand of fealty. Jon's gonna bend a knee or two, but not to pledge the North's support... Ygritte knows what I'm talking about.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Onion Knight wants to put his Grey Worm in Messandei.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Still not a fan of Bran being all aloof and shit. I understand their attempted explanation: "I remember being Brandon Stark, but I remember so much more now," but the descent is still too abrupt for me to just accept. It would have been fine if he was getting stranger as his time in the tree went on, but he was still very solidly himself right up until Benjen ditched him just north of The Wall. Oh well, a couple missteps in an otherwise excellent series can be overlooked, I suppose.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The more they involve her, the more I think it's leading up to the ultimate betrayal. More likely to be Varys but maybe he's too obvious so they go with the surprise back stabber.

Betray her on who's behalf though?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I tend to think Varys is the low-hanging fruit option for a GoT betrayal; only Tyrion really trusts him at all, so no one else in that cohort would be particularly shocked. It would be interesting if my above dilema (Tyrion having to protect Jaime and Bronn from Dany) ends up leading Tyrion to defect. But, the problem with that is who the hell could he defect to? Not his sister. The Walkers for some ridiculous reason? So that's out. Sansa is still a viable candidate as is Missandei. Perhaps Greyworm ends up in the Black Cells, and their love is the catalyst for Missandei getting all backstabby.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I tend to think Varys is the low-hanging fruit option for a GoT betrayal; only Tyrion really trusts him at all, so no one else in that cohort would be particularly shocked. It would be interesting if my above dilema (Tyrion having to protect Jaime and Bronn from Dany) ends up leading Tyrion to defect. But, the problem with that is who the hell could he defect to? Not his sister. The Walkers for some ridiculous reason? So that's out. Sansa is still a viable candidate as is Missandei. Perhaps Greyworm ends up in the Black Cells, and their love is the catalyst for Missandei getting all backstabby.
That's how I think it would happen so if Greyworm gets taken prisoner, we'll all know what follows.

Tyrion looked a bit concerned about his idiot brother but Tyrion won't turn on Dany. I think it more likely Jaime comes over to their side to aid them against the Army of the dead.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gonna be a lot of great meet ups next episode. Dany meets the King slayer. She did admit dear old dad was evil though so that could save Jaime some harm. Of course, Tyrion meets up with both his bro and buddy. Jorah the explorah about to return and, from the preview, it looks like Jon comes face to face with Drogon. It's cool though, Jon has the blood of the dragon.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jon burned himself when he chucked the lamp at that first wight to save LC Mormont, right? Trying to recall whether or not he's fireproof too. I still find it odd that it took Dany until she was a teenager to figure that shit out. How many times growing up have all of us dicked around with matches too negligently, or got hit by that random crackling campfire ember, or some such similar incident? Just seems like something you'd notice fairly quickly even if the excessively hot bath having no ill effect thing didn't tip you off.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Arya showed off, Cold Bran gifted her a kickass weapon, Little Fucker sees his assassin to be. And respect between Dany and Jon grows... next comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Hawk in a baby carriage.

More importantly, if ugh, fucking Bran, is ugh, all seeing and shit...why the fuck has he not looked back at his attempted assassination and seen that it was Littlefinger behind it to begin with. To, ugh, you know, warn Arya and Sansa for fucks sake.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
More importantly, if ugh, fucking Bran, is ugh, all seeing and shit...why the fuck has he not looked back at his attempted assassination and seen that it was Littlefinger behind it to begin with. To, ugh, you know, warn Arya and Sansa for fucks sake.

Wasn't it Cersei behind his assassination who then tried to frame Tyrion? LF was in KL at the time and Tyrion admitted the knife was his on the road to the Vail.

LF was a key contributor to their father's beheading though. I think Bran saying "chaos is ladder" to LF was Bran's way of telling LF he knows since LF said that same thing to Sansa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked Posts:
Wasn't it Cersei behind his assassination who then tried to frame Tyrion? LF was in KL at the time and Tyrion admitted the knife was his on the road to the Vail.

LF was a key contributor to their father's beheading though. I think Bran saying "chaos is ladder" to LF was Bran's way of telling LF he knows since LF said that same thing to Sansa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chaos is a ladder was something LF said to Varys way back when.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Jorah