Game of Thrones Thread

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was pondering the same thing... all I could come up with is he trying to get in good graces with Bran cause he presumes Bran is Lord of Winterfell as Ned's only surviving son?

One by one, Littlefingers search for an ally hasn't landed him anyone. Now he's set his sights on Arya after her fight with Brienne. The look on Sansa's face was interesting. Could be she is getting jealous of Arya?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yep you're right. I think it's a bit of foreshadowing that LF is going to be outed as the scheming little fuck he is.

For me watching LF die would almost be as satisfying as watching Joffery choke to death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah LF is my favorite character. Dude does what is fucking necessary. Ned would still be alive if he had just listened to him but instead Ned tried to be all noble and shit and tell Cersei about the fact he knew.

I wonder if Little Finger will try to hook up with Arya and Sansa at the same time.

:cringe:

Nah, I think dude is into readheads.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Is it established that Jamie and Bronn were taken prisoner? Last I saw they were in the water, right?

Speaking of which, that was my biggest gripe of the episode. Where the fuck did this water come from. Prior to the scene, it looked like no water was around except for puddles but then somehow there just so happens to be some deep body of water for Jaimie and Bron to fall into right near the dragon.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Speaking of which, that was my biggest gripe of the episode. Where the fuck did this water come from. Prior to the scene, it looked like no water was around except for puddles but then somehow there just so happens to be some deep body of water for Jaimie and Bron to fall into right near the dragon.

Dragon fire creates lakes.... don't ask questions

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Greyworm hasn't been captured though, and to me he is a fight to the death and never surrender kind of guy. Now, is Missandei were to get captured, he might be an interesting option to betray Dany, as there has been some foreshadowing.....

He wouldn't surrender but he could be captured nonetheless. And it is at least plausible that Messandre could betray Dany to get the Worm back somehow. Somehow, Arya is going to have to get into Kings Landing in order to assassinate Cersei and the Mountain and it could conceivably be in some form of prisoner swap in which she tags along in the form of someone else.

Another thing, Bronn is going back to Kings Landing and will rescue his favorite little Sand Snake and I predict will end up the ruler of Dorne. Jamie's promise to him of a castle will end up being Dorne.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
drogon needs some armor or a few months of stronglifts or something

I can see the production of crossbow dragon slaying machines on a big upswing in Kings Landing.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I could see Littlefinger trying to betray them all when his attempts to turn the Starks against each other fail. Perhaps then he will go back to King Landing and offer the services of the Knights of the Vale to Cersei if she marries him. BUT............ this may really be Arya disguised as LF?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think LF is too devoted to Sansa and that will be his downfall. He's told her things that he has never revealed to anyone else so I think he like many great men will be undone by his love of a woman. By all rights he should already be scheming to bring ruin to the Starks but I suspect he will not completely go through with it because of Sansa.

It will be a sad and depressing end to this great schemer IMO as quite frankly I consider him the best person to sit on the Iron Throne as he's the one character I consider to have the right balance of ruthlessness and restraint As Cersei is too vindictive and Snow/Dany are too kind. At least in the context of the world they inhabit.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I could see Littlefinger trying to betray them all when his attempts to turn the Starks against each other fail. Perhaps then he will go back to King Landing and offer the services of the Knights of the Vale to Cersei if she marries him. BUT............ this may really be Arya disguised as LF?

With Sansa being wise to him now I'm gonna just guess he tries to take her out of the picture. Maybe why he was kissing up to Bran. I really don't think Little Fucker will get 3 episodes older though so not much time to do much.

Wondering if Jon will swing by and check up on him on his way up to do battle with the army of the dead. Arya and Jon reunion is about the only reuniting that is left undone.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well Sansa is only wise to him because he told her all his strategies. The girl has been pretty clueless and oblivious throughout the show and is only now showing some common sense because of his tutelage.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He wouldn't surrender but he could be captured nonetheless. And it is at least plausible that Messandre could betray Dany to get the Worm back somehow. Somehow, Arya is going to have to get into Kings Landing in order to assassinate Cersei and the Mountain and it could conceivably be in some form of prisoner swap in which she tags along in the form of someone else.

Another thing, Bronn is going back to Kings Landing and will rescue his favorite little Sand Snake and I predict will end up the ruler of Dorne. Jamie's promise to him of a castle will end up being Dorne.

Good luck rescuing a sand snake months after she has been poisoned.......

I doubt Arya is the one that kills Cersie

I think Mel getting kidnapped and greyworm betraying Dany to secure her release is a more plausible betrayal.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With Sansa being wise to him now I'm gonna just guess he tries to take her out of the picture. Maybe why he was kissing up to Bran. I really don't think Little Fucker will get 3 episodes older though so not much time to do much.

Wondering if Jon will swing by and check up on him on his way up to do battle with the army of the dead. Arya and Jon reunion is about the only reuniting that is left undone.

I want to see Jamie and Brann meet. The only reason LF is still being tolerated is he still controls the Vale forces, once they figure out a way do discredit him, he is dead meat.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to see Jamie and Brann meet. The only reason LF is still being tolerated is he still controls the Vale forces, once they figure out a way do discredit him, he is dead meat.

I've had the feeling Jaime will die sacrificing his life to save Bran's.... to kinda make up for that whole pushing him out the window thing.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
This was nearly my favorite episode to date. The Dragon scorching the lannister army was fantastic.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kinda have the feeling that "bittersweet" ending RRM has in mind Jon killing Bran so he can never become the night king. If in fact Bran is the NK.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kinda have the feeling that "bittersweet" ending RRM has in mind Jon killing Bran so he can never become the night king. If in fact Bran is the NK.

I hope they don't go that route, I am so tired of the whole time paradox ending...............

Not to mention that would change everything, 8000 years of history, Most, if not all of the characters would cease to exist.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

It is a popular theory

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
that would suck if the story line goes the way of the terminator series. I would say it would be a tragedy to have to kill ones brother but the way bran is hes pretty much dead already