Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am only seeing episode 4 having been leaked on a torrent site as of right now.

I remember that season when a bunch were leaked and I downloaded them all and watched them. But if it's just one I can wait a couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You accurately point out it was messed up for the writers to have Danny retroactively label her deceased true love a rapist.

Then The Hawk.

Don't beat yourself up man.

Yeah, Ares, 51 is concerned about you. Please don't be despondent because it would break his whittle heart:(

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It was pretty much agreed that Bran just started acting like a little EMO bitch, and it was cringe worthy. Here is the best explanation/excuse I've heard so far. Go to 9:30 to see that. Why won't Chichity let youtube vids start at the selected point? If it comes down only enough time to either fix that or ban good posters, I think we all know how that ends.

[video=youtube_share;Eyun_LoNxnM]https://youtu.be/Eyun_LoNxnM?t=9m37s[/video]

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remember that season when a bunch were leaked and I downloaded them all and watched them. But if it's just one I can wait a couple of days.

Oops. I slipped and did watch it.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Damnit Spartong, you have the willpower of a newt. I blame the vaccines.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damnit Spartong, you have the willpower of a newt. I blame the vaccines.
Yeah, but the good thing is I now know the horrible effects of vaccines can be countered with dragonglass.... Gotta get me some of that stuff.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
But how is it applied? Ground into a paste and smeared on your dong? Infused elixir? Broken into shards and inserted directly into the cornea? Without this information we are all vulnerable.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
But how is it applied? Ground into a paste and smeared on your dong? Infused elixir? Broken into shards and inserted directly into the cornea? Without this information we are all vulnerable.
You have to make a 1" incision with it and then wrap it with a dressing that's been soaked in your own urine.

Who's ready to talk about episode 4? It was magnificent.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I had read the books and thus lost interest in the TV show after the Red Wedding but decided to start watching again now that the TV show is ahead of the books. Just finished watching Season 6 and the first 4 episodes of season 7 and while it is certainly a good show but I still get the sense it's a wee bit overrated. I think part of the reason it doesn't wow me as much besides already reading the books is I watch/read a lot of anime/manga and Asian film where protagonists die all the time or where the person you think is the hero actually isn't so that aspect of GoT that had a lot of people shocked was common enough for me.

Although I would say, the one thing about watching it live that the books can't quite match is the goosebumps you get when Jon and Sansa meet or when Jon and Mother of Dragons meet. I won't spoil episode 4 but there are a couple of cool scenes in it as well that you probably don't get the same feeling out of in the books although all told I still prefer the books.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I had read the books and thus lost interest in the TV show after the Red Wedding but decided to start watching again now that the TV show is ahead of the books. Just finished watching Season 6 and the first 4 episodes of season 7 and while it is certainly a good show but I still get the sense it's a wee bit overrated.

Although I would say, the one thing about watching it live that the books can't quite match is the goosebumps you get when Jon and Sansa meet or when Jon and Mother of Dragons meet. I won't spoil episode 4 but there are a couple of cool scenes in it as well that you probably don't get the same feeling out of in the books although all told I still prefer the books.

It has been my favorite movie "series" of all time for sure. That being said, I am disappointed thus far in this season. Maybe I just got spoiled by the earlier seasons. I just think that the writing is weaker this season.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No talking about episode 4 until it airs.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It has been my favorite movie "series" of all time for sure. That being said, I am disappointed thus far in this season. Maybe I just got spoiled by the earlier seasons. I just think that the writing is weaker this season.

You'll like the next episode. Dany and Jon are doing it in a cave when Jorah arrives and walks in on them while in the act.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You'll like the next episode. Dany and Jon are doing it in a cave when Jorah arrives and walks in on them while in the act.

You forgot to mention that Dany described it as rape afterwords.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Did Jorah lose a nipple during the greyscale removal procedure? That would probably be a deal breaker. Chicks 1/3 of your age tend to dig mannipples.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Yeah, I saw that. Then Dany suggests that they have a nice three-way while the dragons pop and then eat some pop-corn.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I saw that. Then Dany suggests that they have a nice three-way while the dragons pop and then eat some pop-corn.

No, her exact quote to Jon was, "why's that creepy mother fucker watching us"

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope episode 5 is leaked real quick.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

So, your saying.........threesome?