Game of Thrones Thread

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It was a blast. I found out that the heart, brain and any other vital organs are pretty much where you'd expect them to be ie not anywhere near where Bron's spear landed. Not even close.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Lol, the dragon was able to land without Dany being thrown or harmed in the slightest. Maybe an anatomy class is in order because the spear is not anywhere near a vital organ.

Of course Remy knows fire breathing dragon anatomy so he knows where the fire generating organ is.

The reason the scene was so exciting is that no one (other than Remy) knew if the dragon was still in fighting/fire breathing shape, until the shocking reveal when the dragon turns his head and let's fly. Fun scene for us non fire breathing dragon experts.

game-of-thrones-jaime-dany-drogon.gif

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remy would just punch that fucker

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Of course Remy knows fire breathing dragon anatomy so he knows where the fire generating organ is.

The reason the scene was so exciting is that no one (other than Remy) knew if the dragon was still in fighting/fire breathing shape, until the shocking reveal when the dragon turns his head and let's fly. Fun scene for us non fire breathing dragon experts.

game-of-thrones-jaime-dany-drogon.gif

Now you are moving the goalposts.

As I was watching the scene when Jaime picked up the lance, I had no idea if Drogon was about to die . . .

Your claim was that you didn't know if Drogon was going to die or not. This is an absurd claim.

[video=youtube;ioMJMZptFw0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioMJMZptFw0[/video]

Like are you for real right now. After being wounded the Dragon starts to fall. He then recovers and maintains his flight as he stops in front of Bron and guess what, uses his fire to destroy the shit that shot him. He then lands comfortably and uses his tail to destroy a wagon. This scene proves the wound is not that serious as he can still fly with it and it proves his fire is fine as he uses his fire after being shot. The dragon lands because Dany can communicate with it and simply wants to remove the spear. Not because the dragon is in mortal danger like you suggest.

Further, there has never been a dragon story in the history of dragon stories where the dragon's fire comes from the area where his wing meets his torso nor has there ever been a dragon story where a wound like that could result in death.

Jamie would have to be the biggest idiot in the 7 Kingdoms to think this dragon is possibly dying or doesn't have fighting capabilities when it already used its fire after being wounded and when it's tail can probably kill a man and a horse in one swing judging by how it completely destroyed the wagon after being injured.

Did you and your friends take a bathroom break when the dragon did those things after being injured?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Now you are moving the goalposts.

Your claim was that you didn't know if Drogon was going to die or not. This is an absurd claim.

[video=youtube;ioMJMZptFw0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioMJMZptFw0[/video]

Like are you for real right now. After being wounded the Dragon starts to fall. He then recovers and maintains his flight as he stops in front of Bron and guess what, uses his fire to destroy the shit that shot him. He then lands comfortably and uses his tail to destroy a wagon. This scene proves the wound is not that serious as he can still fly with it and it proves his fire is fine as he uses his fire after being shot. The dragon lands because Dany can communicate with it and simply wants to remove the spear. Not because the dragon is in mortal danger like you suggest.

Further, there has never been a dragon story in the history of dragon stories where the dragon's fire comes from the area where his wing meets his torso nor has there ever been a dragon story where a wound like that could result in death.

Jamie would have to be the biggest idiot in the 7 Kingdoms to think this dragon is possibly dying or doesn't have fighting capabilities when it already used its fire after being wounded and when it's tail can probably kill a man and a horse in one swing judging by how it completely destroyed the wagon after being injured.

Did you and your friends take a bathroom break when the dragon did those things after being injured?

I can't argue with a guy that claims to know where the fire is generated in a fire breathing dragon. Remy thinks he knows, can't fight that kind of goofy.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I can't argue with a guy that claims to know where the fire is generated in a fire breathing dragon. Remy thinks he knows, can't fight that kind of goofy.

You can't argue because it's a moot point. He breathed fire after being wounded when he attacked Bron and the machine so it is quite obvious where-ever it is, it was unaffected by the wound. Where in that scene did you see it struggling to breath fire after being wounded?

Like at this point you are going Full Hawk and denying the obvious. It is clear in the scene the dragon can still breathe fire and it is clear the dragon that just destroyed a weapon with the fire and destroyed a wagon with its tail is still a threat.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You can't argue because it's a moot point. He breathed fire after being wounded when he attacked Bron and the machine so it is quite obvious where-ever it is, it was unaffected by the wound. Where in that scene did you see it struggling to breath fire after being wounded?

Like at this point you are going Full Hawk and denying the obvious. It is clear in the scene the dragon can still breathe fire and it is clear the dragon that just destroyed a weapon with the fire and destroyed a wagon with its tail is still a threat.

Look at how they shot that scene, it was an obvious reveal when the dragon turned it's head. You claim to know that the wagon shot was not it's last breath, you claim to know the severity of it's injuries, what the dragon was capable of at that moment. That is complete bullshit, it was filmed to make that moment a reveal, you claim you are smarter than the film makers due to your advanced knowledge of dragon anatomy. Even the Hawk is not that full of shit.

I know you will never give up on this, and I can't prove you didn't know the dragons condition (but you didn't), so, sure you knew all along, way ahead of everybody. Congrats.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe I should ask Remy, can a dragon run out of fire, to the point it needs to recharge for a time, or does it have an unlimited supply? I failed advanced dragon anatomy.......

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Maybe I should ask Remy, can a dragon run out of fire, to the point it needs to recharge for a time, or does it have an unlimited supply? I failed advanced dragon anatomy.......

You'd have to ask Brett about that, it's his area of expertise.

Parasaurolophus-Breathing-Fire-ICR.jpg

And I have to say, a shoulder wound doesn't seem like something that would hinder a dragon much. Hell, same dude took one to the neck, one to the back, and one to the thigh in the fighting pits and was still functional.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm guessing they get a nasty case of dry mouth though................

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pardon me while I go full hawk...........................................

Jamie is Azor Ahai

plunges widows wail through Cersei's heart, Lightbringer is born again.

Heads North to fight the fight to save humanity

Redemption arc complete!

:dealwithit:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Will he grow a hand made of fire to wield the fiery sword?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol, the dragon was able to land without Dany being thrown or harmed in the slightest. Maybe an anatomy class is in order because the spear is not anywhere near a vital organ.

So now you are a dragon anatomy expert? What a bunch of shit. Whatever that arrow hit, it hurt Drogo.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It was a blast. I found out that the heart, brain and any other vital organs are pretty much where you'd expect them to be ie not anywhere near where Bron's spear landed. Not even close.

Obviously Remy doesn't know the anatomy of a dragon very well. Drogo is a male dragon and Bronns spear got him in the nut sack. However, drogo also was going through trans gender operations so they may have been moved.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pardon me while I go full hawk...........................................

Jamie is Azor Ahai

plunges widows wail through Cersei's heart, Lightbringer is born again.

Heads North to fight the fight to save humanity

Redemption arc complete!

:dealwithit:
Good but we already know Cersei is choked to death by her brother. Jon is Azor Ahai and has to plunge Longclaw through the heart of Bran to shut that computer down so this shit stops going on in circles. Whether Lightbringer is born through that or not, at least we get rid of that annoying crippled.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Obviously Remy doesn't know the anatomy of a dragon very well. Drogo is a male dragon and Bronns spear got him in the nut sack. However, drogo also was going through trans gender operations so they may have been moved.
All dragons are male. It's like you don't even know dragons.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Remy saw it coming a mile away.

ap_macedonia_super_cup_soccer.jpg