Game of Thrones Thread

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
One reunion no one has talked about but I'm curious how it will go down is between tyrion and Sansa. Might be uneventful or interesting

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One reunion no one has talked about but I'm curious how it will go down is between tyrion and Sansa. Might be uneventful or interesting

Tyrion will kiss her hand.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is a good watch, as a refresher.......

Gendry

[video=youtube_share;K7o3hyRwTKY]https://youtu.be/K7o3hyRwTKY[/video]

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Umm you are the one that keeps responding. Takes two to argue. Maybe after next episode you'll go back to being numbers instead of going full Hawk trying to justify Jamie's stupidity.

Yes, again, your a coward, we get it.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Jaime will play a key role and, as you say, complete that arc of redemption. I just don't think he's the one to kill the NK.

I do like that dagger theory. It is so GOT.

I'm kinda leaning toward Arya killing Cersei with the face of either Jaime or Tyrion.

The dragon must have 3 heads, I believe it's 3 leaders, specifically 3 Targaryens, that are referred to, Dany Targaryen, Aegon Targaryen aka Jon Snow and maybe Tyrion revealed to be one next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just throwing stuff out there to try to spur discussion, get the thread back on track, etc. You might be right about Jamie not being the one to kill the NK (if he even gets killed), but I think he has a MAJOR role to play, none the less. I don't think he will be the one to kill Cersei, could be wrong here too. Here is something to consider, could it be the hound?

Arya, not sure were her storyline might lead after this season? Not sure I see her fighting against the WW's, but her Bravosi connection is interesting, especially if the golden company is coming to Westersos.

I agree the three heads of the dragon is about three leaders, but I don't think they have to all be of Targaryan descent, and while I am sure Tyrion is important, he doesn't command an army, so I don't think it is him.

Here is an interesting questions, who do you think will be defeated/die first, the NK or Cersei?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Running into a burning building to save a child-Brave
Running into the teeth of a dragon to save an entire kingdom-stupid

got it

Lol, except he had no chance to succeed and the kingdom wouldn't be saved because there is no guarantee the war would end and even if it would, Cersei would be on the throne still. Cersei is the biggest threat to the Kingdom or did you miss her blowing up thousands of people last season?

If Jamie wants to be brave, he should stop being a bitch and confront his monster of a sister. Jamie seems to be overcompensating for his own impotence regarding his sister. He's like the 40 year old dude who can't get it up anymore so he goes and buys a sports car to feel adequate. Stupidly running headlong at a dragon when his true test of courage is currently chilling at King's Landing waiting on Euron to bed her isn't brave.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

That's because it's not very interesting. He treated her well, she was (understandably) kind of a bitch. Not really much to look forward to or for them to discuss concerning their relationship. "Hey, remember our wedding night when Joffrey was a cunt, I got hammered, then I passed out on a chair? Glad you got out before my lunatic sister had you beheaded."

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah, Jon and Arya happens in the final season. That's the only one of worth.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just throwing stuff out there to try to spur discussion, get the thread back on track, etc. You might be right about Jamie not being the one to kill the NK (if he even gets killed), but I think he has a MAJOR role to play, none the less. I don't think he will be the one to kill Cersei, could be wrong here too. Here is something to consider, could it be the hound?

Arya, not sure were her storyline might lead after this season? Not sure I see her fighting against the WW's, but her Bravosi connection is interesting, especially if the golden company is coming to Westersos.

I agree the three heads of the dragon is about three leaders, but I don't think they have to all be of Targaryan descent, and while I am sure Tyrion is important, he doesn't command an army, so I don't think it is him.

Here is an interesting questions, who do you think will be defeated/die first, the NK or Cersei?
It looks like that frog lady got everything else right with Cersei so I have to believe it will have something to do with one of the brothers killing her, likely, as I said, Arya wearing the face of one of them.

Who would the third head be then? I say all Targaryens cause I recall some stuff about Rhaegar believing it would be 3 of his children... and now there is just 2.

I think Arya goes around completing her kill list while cousin Jon fights the dead.

I would say NK before Cersei cause it looks like Dany and Jon are doing that war before Dany goes after the Iron Throne, but Arya is gonna get to Cersei before they get to NK. He gonna be a hard mother fucker to kill.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It looks like that frog lady got everything else right with Cersei so I have to believe it will have something to do with one of the brothers killing her, likely, as I said, Arya wearing the face of one of them.

Who would the third head be then? I say all Targaryens cause I recall some stuff about Rhaegar believing it would be 3 of his children... and now there is just 2.

I think Arya goes around completing her kill list while cousin Jon fights the dead.

I would say NK before Cersei cause it looks like Dany and Jon are doing that war before Dany goes after the Iron Throne, but Arya is gonna get to Cersei before they get to NK. He gonna be a hard mother fucker to kill.

Arya is a big question mark to me, but I think her killing Cersie is just a bit too obvious. Maggy never said it would be Cersei's little brother, remember, and there have been a few mis-predictions by future tellers too. Also, remember the Red Priestess saying she was going to Volantis? Arya will have to wait a while to cross that name off her list.

I still think Jamie is the third head, not Tyrion. I see Jamie dieing a hero's death, because unlike Remy, he is not a coward :) If he dies in the battle against the NK, not sure how Arya can get his face? Only Jon is a son of Rhaegar, Dany is a son of Aegar, as woould be Tyrion if the theories were true, but I think it is too late in the game for there to be a big reveal about Tyrions parents.

I think the Nk is dealt with before Cersei as well.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah, Jon and Arya happens in the final season. That's the only one of worth.

I think Ayra and the hound, Arya and Gendry, and the Hound and Brienne could all be interesting.

Who is going to sit on the Iron Throne in the end?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who is going to sit on the Iron Throne in the end?

The Night King. Turns out he's actually the good guy; once he rules, the Seven Kingdoms will be at peace due to the terror he inspires. His true motivation the entire time has been to end war -- warring between the Children and First Men (the reason the Walkers retreated to Everwinter is because those two factions declared a truce), and now between the kingdoms of Westeros. Mankind cannot be left to its own devices, lest it descend into madness (GRRM's ending theme of the series).

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Arya is a big question mark to me, but I think her killing Cersie is just a bit too obvious. Maggy never said it would be Cersei's little brother, remember, and there have been a few mis-predictions by future tellers too. Also, remember the Red Priestess saying she was going to Volantis? Arya will have to wait a while to cross that name off her list.

I still think Jamie is the third head, not Tyrion. I see Jamie dieing a hero's death, because unlike Remy, he is not a coward :) If he dies in the battle against the NK, not sure how Arya can get his face? Only Jon is a son of Rhaegar, Dany is a son of Aegar, as woould be Tyrion if the theories were true, but I think it is too late in the game for there to be a big reveal about Tyrions parents.

I think the Nk is dealt with before Cersei as well.
I know Dany is sis and Jon..err Aegon is son of Rhaegar but all Targaryens it was meant to be IIRC. I'm sure there's a good reason why it has to be all Targaryens just not completely sure what it is. Still time for a Tyrion Targaryen reveal. Won't be revealed this season though.

Jaime is about to leave Cersei and KL behind. He will not have an army to command neither.
Still think Maggie was referring to her brother. He will die a heroe's death, I'm with ya there. Gotta be Dany or Jon who kills NK though.

Not even sure who's left on Arya's kill list. Red bitch, Berek and Thor all made it when they turned over Gendry to her but he's free of her now so maybe they are spared if Arya meets up with him. I think just Cersei and Mountain is who she'll go after. Cersei definitely next on her list.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol, except he had no chance to succeed and the kingdom wouldn't be saved because there is no guarantee the war would end and even if it would, Cersei would be on the throne still. Cersei is the biggest threat to the Kingdom or did you miss her blowing up thousands of people last season?

If Jamie wants to be brave, he should stop being a bitch and confront his monster of a sister. Jamie seems to be overcompensating for his own impotence regarding his sister. He's like the 40 year old dude who can't get it up anymore so he goes and buys a sports car to feel adequate. Stupidly running headlong at a dragon when his true test of courage is currently chilling at King's Landing waiting on Euron to bed her isn't brave.

You're argument is really lame. Whatever you think of Jamie, he is no coward. He has never shown cowardice in any way in this series. THe fucker is as brave as any character in this series.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I think that is pretty right. One thing that I am pretty certain of is that Arya will kill Cersei. I also think that it will be Bronn who kills the Mountain and gets the little sand snake and Dorne as his reward.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Way too early to think about who will be on the Iron Throne. Ask this question after this season.