Game of Thrones Thread

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I quoted you because the gist of your comments were to downplay Jamie trying to murder Bran. Otherwise what was the point of bringing up stuff the poster never said?

No, the gist of my comments was not to downplay Bran trying to kill Bran, but rather things coming full circle.

Let me get my crayons and I will draw you a picture.......

The season starts out with Jamie trying to kill Brann, after eight years, the series ends with Jamie killing Bran.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No, the gist of my comments was not to downplay Bran trying to kill Bran, but rather things coming full circle.

Let me get my crayons and I will draw you a picture.......

The season starts out with Jamie trying to kill Brann, after eight years, the series ends with Jamie killing Bran.

Lol. the below is you trying to downplay what he did. A poster calls Jamie suicidal and an ass for trying to kill Bran. If your intent was merely to say Jamie would kill Bran and it would come full circle then why did you add the bit about him killing the mad king? That has nothing to do with your supposed theory.

Like I am not sure why you are even debating this. It is not that big a deal. You like to white knight for Jamie and I like to troll you because of it. Someone says something negative about Jamie and you immediately swoop in trying to defend him.

He is a bit suicidal, and an ass for tossing a kid out a window.

And yet he saved 500,000 people's lives when he killed the mad king, and if Bran turns out to be the NK, well...............

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The show is entertaining, I have fun watching it, and enjoy the lively discussions IRL and online after the show. Then comes Remy, the killer of joys, first of his name, father of sorrows, breaker of enjoyment, maker of lengthy posts, arguer of everything.

Remy seems to take no joy from the show, it's just more shit to argue about, like politics. I was okay with Remy on politics because I happen to agree with most of his takes. But the machine like way he attacks subjects and those that dare disagree with him is amazing. Serious question remy have you ever been diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome, has anyone else every asked you that before? I'm not trying to insult you, serious question.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol. the below is you trying to downplay what he did. A poster calls Jamie suicidal and an ass for trying to kill Bran. If your intent was merely to say Jamie would kill Bran and it would come full circle then why did you add the bit about him killing the mad king? That has nothing to do with your supposed theory.

Like I am not sure why you are even debating this. It is not that big a deal. You like to white knight for Jamie and I like to troll you because of it. Someone says something negative about Jamie and you immediately swoop in trying to defend him.

Here's the thing though, I am not a huge Jamie fan, so you can troll me all you want, and I could care less. There is a fundamental difference between what I would like to see happen, and what I think will happen.

For instance, I hate the idea of Brann being the NK, and the whole big reveal is that Westeros is in some weird time loop. BUT, it is starting to look like that is a big possibility, and I am willing to talk about it.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'd appreciate it if someone could...

Explain, slowly, the Bran being the NK thing.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The show is entertaining, I have fun watching it, and enjoy the lively discussions IRL and online after the show. Then comes Remy, the killer of joys, first of his name, father of sorrows, breaker of enjoyment, maker of lengthy posts, arguer of everything.

Remy seems to take no joy from the show, it's just more shit to argue about, like politics. I was okay with Remy on politics because I happen to agree with most of his takes. But the machine like way he attacks subjects and those that dare disagree with him is amazing. Serious question remy have you ever been diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome, has anyone else every asked you that before? I'm not trying to insult you, serious question.

No, I'm a devil's advocate by nature and it just amuses me when people get on my case as they continue to respond. Case in point, you said you were done with my posts earlier but here you are. In any event, it's all in good fun bro. Nothing personal, I just hate Jamie mainly because his fans keep acting like he is so heroic and will save the day. That may be true one day but for right now, he's still a bitch ass cuckold who can't stand up to his sister.

In fact, I probably hate Jamie because he is the Jay Cutler of GoT. Everyone keeps waiting on him to deliver on his potential and each season he disappoints but his stans keep talking about wait until next season.

Here's the thing though, I am not a huge Jamie fan, so you can troll me all you want, and I could care less. There is a fundamental difference between what I would like to see happen, and what I think will happen.

For instance, I hate the idea of Brann being the NK, and the whole big reveal is that Westeros is in some weird time loop. BUT, it is starting to look like that is a big possibility, and I am willing to talk about it.

Well fair enough you are not a Jamie fan. However, I will say you response earlier is what I see from Jamie fans. Say something negative about Jamie and it's "But he killed the mad king." I just really wish he would fucking do the hero thing once and for all so I could stop hearing about it. Again, he's Jay Cutler. How many more seasons before he actually does what everyone is waiting for and stand up to his sister? She's literally killed thousands of people while Jamie fans have been waiting on him to be a hero.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'd appreciate it if someone could...

Explain, slowly, the Bran being the NK thing.

Someone posted it earlier int he thread but probably the best video explaining the theory if you prefer not to read what nc0g posted.

[video=youtube;_y1w4Fvz3S4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y1w4Fvz3S4&t=604s[/video]

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well fair enough you are not a Jamie fan. However, I will say you response earlier is what I see from Jamie fans. Say something negative about Jamie and it's "But he killed the mad king." I just really wish he would fucking do the hero thing once and for all so I could stop hearing about it. Again, he's Jay Cutler. How many more seasons before he actually does what everyone is waiting for and stand up to his sister? She's literally killed thousands of people while Jamie fans have been waiting on him to be a hero.

If I had to pick a favorite from the big 5 it would be Jon. Used to love Tyrion but his dialogue and story line has been shit lately (not PD's fault). My favorite secondary characters are Bronn and Qyburn. So if you want to try and get some digs in on me now you have a better target.

Jay Cutler of Got's, I have to admit, I laughed at that. D & D have prolonged and dragged out Jamies storyline, in the books he has already left Cersei. I focus on him, not because I like the character, but I think he is the missing piece to the "dragon has three heads" prophecy. Part of the fun of this whole thread, and the show, is trying to figure out what will happen next, who will sit on the iron throne, by who and how will the night king be killed,etc, etc.

I was not trying to justify Jamie pushing Bran out the window, just pointing out the irony, if the Bran/NK theory is correct. It was part of my off the wall full circle theory I posted a few pages ago.

I think Tyrion being the third head has been a red hearing planted by GRRM all along, I think a second "secret targ" cheapens the storyline, and in some perverted way justifies Tywins treatment of Tyrion, when the truth is, Tywin was just a big asshole.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If I had to pick a favorite from the big 5 it would be Jon. Used to love Tyrion but his dialogue and story line has been shit lately (not PD's fault). My favorite secondary characters are Bronn and Qyburn. So if you want to try and get some digs in on me now you have a better target.

Jay Cutler of Got's, I have to admit, I laughed at that. D & D have prolonged and dragged out Jamies storyline, in the books he has already left Cersei. I focus on him, not because I like the character, but I think he is the missing piece to the "dragon has three heads" prophecy. Part of the fun of this whole thread, and the show, is trying to figure out what will happen next, who will sit on the iron throne, by who and how will the night king be killed,etc, etc.

I was not trying to justify Jamie pushing Bran out the window, just pointing out the irony, if the Bran/NK theory is correct. It was part of my off the wall full circle theory I posted a few pages ago.

I think Tyrion being the third head has been a red hearing planted by GRRM all along, I think a second "secret targ" cheapens the storyline, and in some perverted way justifies Tywins treatment of Tyrion, when the truth is, Tywin was just a big asshole.

Oh the digs were not directed at you so much as at Jamie. I don't have a problem with Bronn or Qyburn because they are who they are ie people generally love or hate them based on their actions thus far in the books or show.

TV show Jamie just rubs me the wrong way because it's all future shit with him. Like we should ignore all the shit he is done and all the shit he's allowed his sister to do because Martin or the showrunners said he will be redeemed at some point. And I already said earlier that book Jamie is significantly different than TV show Jamie so I don't really have much beef with book Jamie at this point.

Your theory is as good as any I've heard. I just generally respond to things I disagree with rather than agree because I'm just a naturally argumentative asshole.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh the digs were not directed at you so much as at Jamie. I don't have a problem with Bronn or Qyburn because they are who they are ie people generally love or hate them based on their actions thus far in the books or show.

TV show Jamie just rubs me the wrong way because it's all future shit with him. Like we should ignore all the shit he is done and all the shit he's allowed his sister to do because Martin or the showrunners said he will be redeemed at some point. And I already said earlier that book Jamie is significantly different than TV show Jamie so I don't really have much beef with book Jamie at this point.

Your theory is as good as any I've heard. I just generally respond to things I disagree with rather than agree because I'm just a naturally argumentative asshole.

:andruw:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure when GOT airs in chicago, I'm in a different time zone. Is it over yet ?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Khaleesi is falling in love and, no Hawk, not with the creepy old guy. It's the King formerly known as the bastard but a bastard no more.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we start calling Jon Snow Jon Targaryean now? It's motherfucking official!!

Plus I thought how the opening scene should've put to rest 5 pages of bickering in this thread. It's as if the producers read this board and said to themselves "Jesus fucking Christ we need to put an end to this!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mormont is gonna sacrifice himself for Jon so that Dany can have her love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Loved the episode. Can't wait to see the merry band of bros have fun past the wall.