Game of Thrones Thread

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Littlefinger out smarting arya is interesting.

That shit was so obvious. Arya should really know better but I suppose her and Sansa don't have a lot of trust given Arya still probably thinks of Sansa as betraying their father to curry favor with the Lannisters.

Speaking of the Lannisters, just when you think Jamie Cutler is driving towards heroism, Cersei Sanders with the interception with the baby talk. Looks like another season where Jamie will remain Cersei's bitch. Meanwhile, I'm guessing that Lannister baby is going to end up dead because of Cersei. That seems to be the general theme for all Lannister children.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mormont is gonna sacrifice himself for Jon so that Dany can have her love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, Berik will. They'll bond over that dying and being brought back to life stuff.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Khaleesi is falling in love and, no Hawk, not with the creepy old guy. It's the King formerly known as the bastard but a bastard no more.

And where was Tyene? Oh wait, she dead already, poor Bronn, but seems to have forgotten all about her.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I mean Dany was 2 inches from Drogon.... Jamie had to charge at both of them to try to kill Dany.... lol I can almost guarantee he gonna tell Bronn "I was trying to take out the girl, if I killed her, this might end before it begins"

Of course then you have 3 wild dragons with no mama roaming Westeros and a bunch of pissed off Dothraki with no one to rein them in...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why was this episode called "Eastwatch"?

It spent like 1% of the episode at Eastwatch.... i was thinking we were gonna get an Eastwatch battle

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Frankly I give shit about most of you insulting each other over really petty shit. why not just watch the episode and opine about what happened and what you think if going to happen down the road.

I happened to be right about Bronn and Jamie getting away and also right about Jamie and Tyrion meeting up afterward. It was just an assessment and I guessed right. So what? .

Right now, Arya and LF appear heading for a death. It'll be LF but Sansa might really be pissed because of what Arya said about her. This maybe a HUGE HOLE in WInterfell with Sansa really wanting to be the ruler of Winterfell and Arya siding with Jon.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Khaleesi is falling in love and, no Hawk, not with the creepy old guy. It's the King formerly known as the bastard but a bastard no more.

She hasn't shown any affection to Jon. Period! She certainly respects Jon, but those hugs she gave Mormount were pretty sexy:) Besides, Mormount has been around and knows how to pleasure a woman while Jon is pretty limited in experience, right?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
She hasn't shown any affection to Jon. Period! She certainly respects Jon, but those hugs she gave Mormount were pretty sexy:) Besides, Mormount has been around and knows how to pleasure a woman while Jon is pretty limited in experience, right?
Old creepy guy forever stuck in Friend zone while she gazes at the future father of her son named Eddard.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The show is entertaining, I have fun watching it, and enjoy the lively discussions IRL and online after the show. Then comes Remy, the killer of joys, first of his name, father of sorrows, breaker of enjoyment, maker of lengthy posts, arguer of everything.

Remy seems to take no joy from the show, it's just more shit to argue about, like politics. I was okay with Remy on politics because I happen to agree with most of his takes. But the machine like way he attacks subjects and those that dare disagree with him is amazing. Serious question remy have you ever been diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome, has anyone else every asked you that before? I'm not trying to insult you, serious question.

Both of you guys are just self centered assholes who do not know how to deal in objective discussions. Both of you throw out asinine indictments of anyone who disagree with you about just a show on a cable program. You both are REALLY WEAK!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bran is going to kill the Night King. He is going to do it to save his family and will die in the process.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just block Hawk. Its been a treat. Now if Remy makes one more fucking mash up cringe post of GoT and football I am going to block his long winded ass too.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Just block Hawk. Its been a treat. Now if Remy makes one more fucking mash up cringe post of GoT and football I am going to block his long winded ass too.

The Hawk has been right about everything.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Yeah, but Jon eats the cootchie.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh, and it looks like the Dragon can SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLELELELELELELELELELLLLLLLE WHAT THE SNOW IS COOOOOOOOOOOOOKIN!

And did Jon's eyes go black?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I actually sat down and read thru this thread I have a feeling it would take the enjoyment out of watching the show.....

I haven't seen women bicker as much about Grey's Anatomy as there is about GoT here.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Going to have to watch this again, but I don't see how LF is playing Arya.