Game of Thrones Thread

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Just block Hawk. Its been a treat. Now if Remy makes one more fucking mash up cringe post of GoT and football I am going to block his long winded ass too.

Jamie is the Jay Cutler of GoT.

Your welcome!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Going to have to watch this again, but I don't see how LF is playing Arya.

He is pushing Sansa over Jon and using arya with the fake note. Arya sneaking around watching lf every move thinking he doesn't know but he does. Or are we under selling arya here and she knows she is being played.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Going to have to watch this again, but I don't see how LF is playing Arya.

Planting evidence of Sansa betraying their dad. The note was sent from Sansa as she was being threatened by Joffrey. My guess is LF is trying to get the 2 sisters at odds so Sansa goes to him for more advice and comfort and puts him in more of a position of control with her again.

Thinking this plan will backfire big time when Bran sees Arya and Sansa arguing and then tells them all about Little Finger's deception and dirty deeds past and present...and then his death sentence is passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywoo...ansa-letter-arya-season-7-episode-5-eastwatch

For any that wants to know what the letter said. I wouldn't call it planting evidence since Sansa actually wrote the letter although I suppose LF gave the impression that he was looking for the letter on behalf of Sansa. Arya always had beef with Sansa over how cushy she was with the Lannister's never truly seeing how Sansa was trapped in her own way.

So the question is whether Arya is matured enough to understand and accept Sansa wrote the letter under duress as Robb and Master Luewin figured out.

I suppose the other question is what is the LF long term play here. Setting Sansa's assassin kid sister on her could easily backfire so is he trying to get Arya out of the picture by causing her to do something reckless and then be kicked out or is he trying to get Sansa out of the picture?

The smarter play may have been to use the letter to keep Sansa in check as duress or not, she probably wouldn't want any of the other nobles reading the letter as I doubt they would be so understanding as Robb was.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Khaleesi is falling in love and, no Hawk, not with the creepy old guy. It's the King formerly known as the bastard but a bastard no more.

Maybe. We'll see. Clearly Dany gave him a big hug, though:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just block Hawk. Its been a treat. Now if Remy makes one more fucking mash up cringe post of GoT and football I am going to block his long winded ass too.

Oh goody.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hugs are for just friends and relatives you don't even like.

Nope. Clearly Dany loves Mormount. Whether that evolves sexually or not is another question.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hugs are for just friends and relatives you don't even like.

She's definitely been giving Jon the "fuck me" eyes. Plus she looked very concerned when Jon said he was going beyond the wall to capture a snow zombie.

Targaryean's have always been attracted to one another. GRRM said they see themselves as closer to gods than humans so they don't really see fucking each other as incest but more of gods mating with other gods.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope. Clearly Dany loves Mormount. Whether that evolves sexually or not is another question.

Haha. Pretty sure you'll see Jon get a lot more affection than a hug before the season ends.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
She's definitely been giving Jon the "fuck me" eyes. Plus she looked very concerned when Jon said he was going beyond the wall to capture a snow zombie.

Targaryean's have always been attracted to one another. GRRM said they see themselves as closer to gods than humans so they don't really see fucking each other as incest but more of gods mating with other gods.

Tyrion was obviously picking up on it. Gonna take Hawk a bit longer.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Speaking of Jon being a Targ, have we ever seen how he does with fire? Would be kind of cool for people to question his parentage only for it to be revealed because he was immune to fire like Dany. But can't remember if I've ever seen him burn.

Otherwise, I wonder how they will prove he's a Targ. The records show that Rhaegar had his marriage annulled and presumably will show he married Lyanna but who is still alive that can't vouch for Jon being their son with enough credibility for everyone to believe them? Although I suppose all that matters is that Dany believe him.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of Jon being a Targ, have we ever seen how he does with fire? Would be kind of cool for people to question his parentage only for it to be revealed because he was immune to fire like Dany. But can't remember if I've ever seen him burn.

Otherwise, I wonder how they will prove he's a Targ. The records show that Rhaegar had his marriage annulled and presumably will show he married Lyanna but who is still alive that can't vouch for Jon being their son with enough credibility for everyone to believe them? Although I suppose all that matters is that Dany believe him.

The back stabber Howland Reed is still alive and able to confirm. And Bran knows all. Really no reason for any to doubt him when there are records of it.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies

When the wight got into Castle Black Jon threw a hot candle at him and burned his hand. But, that was before he was brought back from the dead, so who knows.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Jon is not immune to fire, and not all targs are for that matter, that's strictly a Dany thing. Jon got burned saving Jeor Mormont from the wight attack.

[video=youtube_share;M2TlSM-2SyI]https://youtu.be/M2TlSM-2SyI[/video]

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ridler brings up a good point though, we still have no idea how Jon's death and resurrection has affected him if at all. Maybe it awoke some inner Targaryen DNA type shit. Ionno. Its GoT. Anything is possible.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
When the wight got into Castle Black Jon threw a hot candle at him and burned his hand. But, that was before he was brought back from the dead, so who knows.

Not all Targaryens are immune to fire. Dany's brother was not. She always was.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not all Targaryens are immune to fire. Dany's brother was not. She always was.

No other Targaryen has died and been resurrected. His story arc doesn't exactly follow Targaryen history.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Was I the only one frustrated when fatty ignored his wife reading the annulment passage regarding Snows real parents?