Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The question is, will Jon even want it revealed? Quite possible that Bran and Sam find out, and only a select few ever know about it. Might be best for Jon if it is not common knowledge he is banging his aunt.

I was thinking Jon would get that info very late in the game, after the banging and possibly even impregnating. Bran might see it's not in his best interest to know so never reveal it to him or anybody else. So think he gets that info from another source in one of the last couple of episodes of the final season.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
it's dead in the middle with sister brother sharing 50% of their DNA
Aunt/Nephew sharing 25%
First cousins sharing 12.5%

Not much has been said about how Westeros feels about incestuous relationships, we know that Jamie/Cersei is highly frowned upon. First cousins seems to be acceptable, Aunt/nephew is a bit of a grey area. I do know there was a scene in which Tormund described how the Wildlings hated it.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Incest

In the books cousins are not considered incest according to the Faith. Also there were two instances of Uncle/niece incest and both were Starks. Serena Stark and her sister Jonnel both married their uncle's.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was thinking Jon would get that info very late in the game, after the banging and possibly even impregnating. Bran might see it's not in his best interest to know so never reveal it to him or anybody else. So think he gets that info from another source in one of the last couple of episodes of the final season.

I think your right, surely after the first banging, and if that first time produces a child, would make things very interesting and conflicted for Jon. On one hand, he might not like the idea of wedding his aunt, on the other hand, not like the idea of his child being raised a bastard.

Or he could bang his aunt, then find out he is related, and then later find out she is preggers.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Incest

In the books cousins are not considered incest according to the Faith. Also there were two instances of Uncle/niece incest and both were Starks. Serena Stark and her sister Jonnel both married their uncle's.

Like I said, not arguing that cousins seem to be ok. The Aunt/nephew thing is a little bit grey, and while you can point to some such relationships in the past, I think views on this in Westeros have been evolving.. Of course, it is all up to the show writers on how they choose to portray it, and it could go either way.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
85437060.jpg

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah. And I'd go with "warrior" for the Hound's class as well, but what can you do?

Watching that group kick some ass should be epic. Although, do we know if Thoros can actually do anything other than drink and perform rezes?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah. And I'd go with "warrior" for the Hound's class as well, but what can you do?

Watching that group kick some ass should be epic. Although, do we know if Thoros can actually do anything other than drink and perform rezes?

You jinxed him now. He dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies

He at least won some melee's in tourneys before he became a total drunk, so you'd assume he would be at least semi competent in battle.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Question: so, early in the series the WW appearances were always accompanied by a flock of ravens (picking up the Craster baby, surprising Sam, etc.), now that Bran is using entire flocks for scouting, are we to assume that the previous flocks were controlled by Brynden Rivers to keep an eye on the Walkers? It would make sense, but we don't really have any solid evidence either way that I'm aware of.

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;mFNX_Gp7dFc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFNX_Gp7dFc[/video]

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Does anyone have a clue on what Little Finger is trying to do?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Create Chaos, turn the sisters against each other.

I more so meant his end game. Does he just want everyone to hate each other?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

He wants to bang Sansa on the Iron Throne. He said as much in the episode following the Battle of the Bastards.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
just look at where he began with his station in life and where he is now and hasnt stopped scheming. he wants it all

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Not sure I see the sparks for a Jon and Sansa marriage. Stranger things have happened I suppose.

I think Sansa end up Queen of the North with Jon and Dany on the Iron Throne if they go for a happy ending or she ends dead perhaps at the hands of Arya who then kills LF when Arya figures out he tricked her.

Of course many other possibilities but those two are my favourite options.

I don't see sparks either but I just don't think Dany wants the throne for the same reason everyone else does. She just wants peace and Jon will provide that. Sansa's character has puzzled me all series because we don't really know her true end game. She just goes with the flow and is easily manipulated. With Arya around I think she wont let her sister do something as stupid as to marry Littlefinger. In fact. She is going to kill him for having her father killed, trying to bone her mom, killing her aunt, and playing her sister. I wonder how Cersei and Jaime will end up. I think ultimately he will have to kill her.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Basically setup a situation in which Sansa needs LF's help again, I am assuming. Or, maybe he gave up on Sansa, and is now trying to win over Arya.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Does anyone have a clue on what Little Finger is trying to do?

He is a confused man. He is a snitch who switches sides and teams with the wind. He grew up a nobody and just wants to be a powerful somebody who pisses everyone off. He's not suitable for the throne and his fight I think will rest in the hands of Arya.