ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
It did that to me a few times then worked

One of your spoilers come true lol

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't watch til late tonight but good to see it's HD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I watched it on my iPad idk if that makes a difference

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
TnngKdV.png

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Such a rush to see this you'll watch it in crap definition? Sunday in HD works for me.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Hope they release the last episode I will watch that on shit definition also.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Such a rush to see this you'll watch it in crap definition? Sunday in HD works for me.

This one is HD. I will cast it to my TV tonight when I have time and come back here and tell all you backward ass peeps everything that happened.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This one is HD. I will cast it to my TV tonight when I have time and come back here and tell all you backward ass peeps everything that happened.

If it's a good quality recording, why not, I have no problem with that. I have heard of people watching standard def shit, or even watching it on their phones. That I do not get.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Since Cersei knows now that Tyrion didn't kill Joffery she has to know also that Sansa is also innocent.

She also has to know by now that it was LF who helped her escape and conspired in the murder.

I still believe Tywin was also complicit in the murder. Makes a ton of sense if you think about it. Joffery was a little smart mouthed asshole who was incredibly difficult to control, whereas Tommen presented little challenge in that regard.

So if that is true and LF spills the beans on that factoid is Tyrion completely forgiven by Jamie? All the bullshit that followed is all on Cersei at that point and does that push Jamie over the edge and kill his sister?

Just some early morning GOT thoughts

What complicates things to me about Jamie killing Cersei is her being pregnant. Jamie appeared happy to her about her having a child and I doubt that he would end up killing both her and her child. Of course, she might end up aborting the child which could drive Jamie into killing her for the murder of his child?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
What complicates things to me about Jamie killing Cersei is her being pregnant. Jamie appeared happy to her about her having a child and I doubt that he would end up killing both her and her child. Of course, she might end up aborting the child which could drive Jamie into killing her for the murder of his child?

Think she has a miscarriage. We know she won't have any more kids.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bet he's talking about the NK taking out 1 of Dany's dragons.......

I thought he watched the leaked episode, if so, that can't be it. so far all my spoilers have been dead on

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well, seeing how this is about the books; books that may or never be published, its all speculation. But, given the prophecy, and the fact GRRM has said that the 5 main characters arcs would eventually meet (show vs books), it doesn't make sense to have say a Tommen still alive at the end, as that would essentially make him a main character, being King while Dany invades, etc etc, and Cersie's role greatly diminished. I guess it's possible, but highly unlikely IMO.

I am not sure I follow. Just because the 5 main characters are suppose to meet in the end doesn't preclude other minor characters from surviving to the end. Or do you think the NK is going to kill everyone else.

Tommen and Myrcella are not main characters. Whether they live or not has no bearing on the 5 main characters meeting at the end. His surviving doesn't make him a main character because whether he is a main character or not is more dependent on how prominently he featured in the the books which is not all that much. He's just a puppet King whose story is fairly minor in the context of the overall series.