Game of Thrones Thread

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't mind them just releasing shows like Netflix and I can watch at my leisure. Fuck this wait a whole week shit

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No. She is doomed no matter what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That isn't my point. She is going to die for sure. I am talking about Jamie not killing her if she is pregnant. I doubt that he does her in when she is supposedly carrying his child. ANd is it his child in the first place. Maybe she is doing the Mountain or Clybern on the side:(

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That isn't my point. She is going to die for sure. I am talking about Jamie not killing her if she is pregnant. I doubt that he does her in when she is supposedly carrying his child. ANd is it his child in the first place. Maybe she is doing the Mountain or Clybern on the side:(

Qyburn

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

She won't die this season and I don't think Jaime will kill her. My new theory is Arya and Hound go on another trek together, Arya to kill Cersei and Hound to kill his brother.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How pissed would people be if Cersei ended up winning and remaining on the Iron Throne? Honestly I'd prefer the NK winning to her winning.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Cersei has become the female version of Goffrey to me. Really despise her character at this point. Kudos to her for playing the role well.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
How pissed would people be if Cersei ended up winning and remaining on the Iron Throne? Honestly I'd prefer the NK winning to her winning.
Again, looking at Maggie's prophecy which has been all true to this point in the show, another more beautiful Queen will put her down and take all that she holds dear. Could not be more obvious who that is at this point. And what's the only thing Cerei holds dear? The throne. Can't hold her children dear anymore as they all dead. Not that she seemed to give a fuck when Tommen took a dive to his death.

You could say she holds Jaime dear but he's leaving her next episode to go join team Dany. So Dany takes the throne and her lover.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Cersei has become the female version of Goffrey to me. Really despise her character at this point. Kudos to her for playing the role well.

It's too bad the kid who played them isn't interested in more acting gigs, he did a great job. GoT has done a really good job with getting kid/young actors who are actually good.

Lot's of shows/movies ruined by awful child acting.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Again, looking at Maggie's prophecy which has been all true to this point in the show, another more beautiful Queen will put her down and take all that she holds dear. Could not be more obvious who that is at this point. And what's the only thing Cerei holds dear? The throne. Can't hold her children dear anymore as they all dead. Not that she seemed to give a fuck when Tommen took a dive to his death.

You could say she holds Jaime dear but he's leaving her next episode to go join team Dany. So Dany takes the throne and her lover.

Oh I wasn't saying this as a realistic possibility but simply asking a hypothetical.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm gonna need that last episode leaked rather quickly here. Lets get this done with cause I'm hearing the final season won't likely be til 2019. Come on, HBO, 1 more screw up!

What would be the reasoning for waiting until 2019 for the final season?

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Read there were very large sets to build coupled with complex shoots. Mix in hang ups in the writing. May be incorrect?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Maybe they are waiting on Martin to finish his book so they can just follow that and stop fucking messing shit up by going away from the books.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

They seem further along now than they were a few months ago with the scripts but trying to go out with a Big Bang and still undecided about the length of episodes and/or if they want to add a couple more than originally thought.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Maybe they are waiting on Martin to finish his book so they can just follow that and stop fucking messing shit up by going away from the books.

he has been writing the current book for like what five years? I dont think he is completing that and last one by time the last season is released. Honestly think he dies before the last book is completed

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
he has been writing the current book for like what five years? I dont think he is completing that and last one by time the last season is released. Honestly think he dies before the last book is completed

Poor GRRM has anyone's like expectancy been more contemplated or debated?

I have no idea if this is true, but I heard that the show runners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have talked with GRRM about how he will end things in the books and they all agreed that the show should end up with similar results. D&D can get there in their own way but key elements like who is on the throne will be the same. If they end the show before the books are out, wouldn't that be a major spoiler for the readers? The tail wagging the dog, a TV show spoiling a book.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Poor GRRM has anyone's like expectancy been more contemplated or debated?

I have no idea if this is true, but I heard that the show runners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have talked with GRRM about how he will end things in the books and they all agreed that the show should end up with similar results. D&D can get there in their own way but key elements like who is on the throne will be the same. If they end the show before the books are out, wouldn't that be a major spoiler for the readers? The tail wagging the dog, a TV show spoiling a book.

I've heard the exact same thing.

Won't have this problem with the spinoffs cause they're going to be prequels.