Game of Thrones Thread

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Spartan got it lol

I am confused, I thought you watched the leaked episode?

I think I misunderstood his reply, thought he was saying one main one did not come true......, not that one main one DID come true

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I was talking about nk getting the dragon, then there is jon and dany connection growing, and lastly arya and Sansa getting plaid by lf. Plan on watching it again I haven't read all your spoilers which one I miss

I hope this works lol

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Or hit the "go advanced" button under the posting window and it will let you do it by highlighting and hitting a button (looks like red brackets around an "S").

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Or hit the "go advanced" button under the posting window and it will let you do it by highlighting and hitting a button (looks like red brackets around an "S").

While in advanced use 'preview post', that will show you if it works.

Also kudos for using the tags, there was a time that didn't always happen here. I'm so proud of you guys.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was talking about nk getting the dragon, then there is jon and dany connection growing, and lastly arya and Sansa getting plaid by lf. Plan on watching it again I haven't read all your spoilers which one I miss

I hope this works lol

I misread your original post, I thought you were saying one of the spoilers I posted did not come true, thus the confusion.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was actually at work when you guys posted it leaked as we are signing off on a client next week so was suppose to be a late night. I even ordered dinner. Then I saw this thread and was like fuck it and went home instead to watch the episode, lol. Of course it helps that I live right next door to my office.

In any event, a great fucking episode although I am now under various death threats from coworkers if I dare spoil shit for them tomorrow. Not sure how I am going to survive tomorrow without letting something slip.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was actually at work when you guys posted it leaked as we are signing off on a client next week so was suppose to be a late night. I even ordered dinner. Then I saw this thread and was like fuck it and went home instead to watch the episode, lol. Of course it helps that I live right next door to my office.

In any event, a great fucking episode although I am now under various death threats from coworkers if I dare spoil shit for them tomorrow. Not sure how I am going to survive tomorrow without letting something slip.

Worst part of watching the leaked episode.................not being able to talk about it until monday.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's hard to believe that HBO has really shit the bed (not that I mind) in terms of keeping things under wraps, if I was one of their clients, I would be pissed.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
It's hard to believe that HBO has really shit the bed (not that I mind) in terms of keeping things under wraps, if I was one of their clients, I would be pissed.

It's not like they're going to miss out on advertising eyeballs.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Everything leaks though. Look at movies. That shit leaks all the time. It's just that most TV series are never popular enough for people to go through all the trouble to try and obtain it when their efforts are better spent try to hack other shit like again movies.

And it's not like HBO is really losing subscription money as anyone that hard on to watch a leak is probably someone that already subscribes to HBO because what diehard fan is going to just hope and pray each episode gets leaked. If they did that then they would have been shit out of luck since episode 5 didn't leak.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's not like they're going to miss out on advertising eyeballs.

No, but this is not good because it ruins things for folks who follow the series when they look forward to the next episode and someone tells them beforehand what will happen. I think it is bullshit also when actors talk about what is going to happen with their characters. THAT the studio should better control as far as I am concerned.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Think she has a miscarriage. We know she won't have any more kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on how the producers want to play it, right?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All of this leakage shit is bullshit and in a way ruins it for people and I do not know why it should happen. It is like this series is somehow addictive to people. Now, this series is the best of them all as far as I am concerned but come on? BTW.... to all of you who do look ahead in this series, I personally thank you for not revealing the next episode before it is run on HBO.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I knew it would be a good episode from the reactions of the others. If it wasn't the best episode, it was certainly the most powerful one. Outstanding. Will watch again Sunday.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
All of this leakage shit is bullshit and in a way ruins it for people and I do not know why it should happen. It is like this series is somehow addictive to people. Now, this series is the best of them all as far as I am concerned but come on? BTW.... to all of you who do look ahead in this series, I personally thank you for not revealing the next episode before it is run on HBO.

People die.