Game of Thrones Thread

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Another intriguing part of the show is Sansa vs arya. How I think it goes down I think arya kills lf and uses his face to fuck with Sansa

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Will we see the ballista's used to hurt drogon used against the ice dragon?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another intriguing part of the show is Sansa vs arya. How I think it goes down I think arya kills lf and uses his face to fuck with Sansa

Not quite like that.

Bran tells the girls all about all of LF's crimes against the Starks. Sansa sentences him to death. Arya cuts his throat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I think only thing bran is concerned with is nk. He isn't bran anymore

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

For sure....but need something more with them. Can fire or Dragonglass kill a wight dragon? Wildfire will definitely enter the picture at some point.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

He knows everything. All his focus will shift to NK in the final season. Right now, he's gonna tie up some loose ends before the wall is breached.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
For sure....but need something more with them. Can fire or Dragonglass kill a wight dragon? Wildfire will definitely enter the picture at some point.

This wight dragon, ice breathing dragon?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Has to still have fire how else would they bring down the wall?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You are cross genre terrorist, sir.

If Bran is the NK then past, present, and future have no meaning for him. Do you think it is coincidence that the NK only started marching South after Kim Jong's threats? I seen this dude that looked like the NK in SK hanging with some Chinese officials. China trying to use the NK to destabilize the ruling superpowers in Westeros.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

That is a latent interesting story-line. Clearly Sansa is afraid and Arya is pretty much the ultimate bad ass of them all. And Arya certainly loves Jon and doesn't trust Sansa. She probably loves her but see her what she always has been. Clearly Sansa has returned to LF who is conspiring against Jon with his "allies". I really want that fat leader of the Knights of the Vale to go through the moon door before this is over.

I also think that LF thinks he is at an advantage on Arya because he doesn't think that she saw him when she left his quarters. I doubt that. I think she knows being the spy that she is also. I wouldn't doubt that she also gets together with Bran and plots with him, possibly using Sam as an ally.

It is going to be interesting what happens in this last seasonal episode. Someone significant is going to die. My guess is that it is going to be little finger. Sam has to make it back to the wall and I think that he will have a huge role in the next episode as well as Bran. They almost have to get Bran into the fight with the night king, don't they? This is the most ill defined character in the entire story along with the night king.

So, right now Dany's army is still in great shape minus one dragon. But where is Cersei's fleet and what are they doing? Maybe her future love interest makes a deal with the Night King and betrays her? I also could see Dany ordering the Unsullied to take over Kings landing if Cersei doesn't bend the knee or make a deal with her?

I guess the upcoming episode is going to be a fight. But does Sansa betray Jon and withhold the Knights of the Vale from the cavalry that he needs against the WWs. I could see that happening. I could also see other allies of Jon betraying him also except a few like the Mormount lassie. And if that happens and Sansa betrays jon which I think that she will, then that will be the last straw for Arya and she will kill her and little finger.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

How about this? What if Bran uses his own power to turn the ice dragon back to Dany? when this guy figures out what his own power is, some bad shit may be headed the Night King's way:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I agree with that. And this is where Sam comes in also. Sam knows all about dragon glass and in his research he will help Bran find a way to kill him which I think Bran's mission really is except he doesn't realize it right now.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Idk if they will do it but I would be cool to show when bran goes back in time see how the nk was defeated the last time

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually agree with this, the scout party was easy to believe, but that whole FTL thing about Gendry/raven/dragon's was just a bit too much. Not to mention the chains (why on Earth would anyone in Westeros have chains like that? Does the NK have a forge)?

So much of that was totally unnecessary and added nothing to the story.

Why not just have Dany and her Dragons at the Wall already? She could have had second thoughts and decided to fly to Eastwatch shortly after Jon and crew set sail, possibly arriving a few hours before Gendry ever showed up. As for Gendry, I guess it is possible he could have made it back to the wall in time, it never appeared Jon and company had been traveling that long. And when Viserion died, why not just have him crash on land, not fall into the lake, did dragging him out of the lake really add anything to the story?

Sloppy writing I am afraid, but, hey, I still enjoyed it, but could use a few less "come on man" moments.

On point number 5, it is possible (although highly unlikely) that the horse Jon was on gave off enough body heat to prevent hypothermia.
Should have given her a head start yeah, but, still, the falcon is a very fast flyer and got that message there lickity split. Don't hate on the writers. Come on, man, Martin did say Targaryens had higher tolerance for both hot and cold.

With Viserions death, I think the falling into the water with his dead limp body sold his death more than had he just landed on land.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
How about this? What if Bran uses his own power to turn the ice dragon back to Dany? when this guy figures out what his own power is, some bad shit may be headed the Night King's way:)
Can Bran warg into the undead dragon? I've wondered about that.