HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The pulling the Dragon back up with giant chains, was full on derp.

The dead use the weapons of the fallen living. The white walkers use weapons of ice. There is no blacksmith with a forge or smelter.

So...

...Where the fuck did the chain come from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit the wildlings had left behind?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The pulling the Dragon back up with giant chains, was full on derp.

The dead use the weapons of the fallen living. The white walkers use weapons of ice. There is no blacksmith with a forge or smelter.

So...

...Where the fuck did the chain come from?

They're at a ship graveyard. There was a part that showed a dock and part of a ship with some chain on it.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was so check out of the episode by the time we got to the end when suddenly the Army of the Dead has all the required equipment to pull a cruise liner off the bottom of the ocean, it didn't even phase me.

This season feels so, so rushed. Especially this most recent episode, it seriously was paced like a direct to DVD B grade fantasy movie. It was so clumsily executed and had two deus ex machina in a 5 minute period.

Nevermind the awful Sansa/Arya arc that's happening right now.
I think the reason it is so rushed is because of the show's overwhelming popularity. In the beginning it was ok to have Daenerys and friends go on treks that last several episodes of just traveling but now the expectations are much higher and people just want more action.

I don't think that's a Sansa/Arya arc. They never got along. It's just that Arya comes off much weirder now.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah… Bran just worged into Tyrion and gave her a heads up.

It would be kinda cool if Bran could worg into the ice dragon and turn him back to the living side. That would definitely have to be Jon's dragon. Fire/ice and reborn… all that jazz.

Beric should have given the Ice dragon the kiss of life......

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the reason it is so rushed is because of the show's overwhelming popularity. In the beginning it was ok to have Daenerys and friends go on treks that last several episodes of just traveling but now the expectations are much higher and people just want more action.

I don't think that's a Sansa/Arya arc. They never got along. It's just that Arya comes off much weirder now.

I still don't get LF's angle on this. Arya kills Sansa, how does this strengthen LF's position? He is already quite aware of what Jon thinks of him.

Sansa Kill's Arya by means of Brienne? I still don't think that helps him, and man would Jon be pissed when he got back. I think Sansa is already on to LF, why else send Breinne away?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Sansa got rid of Brienne was more LF idea when he said she is sworn to protect both Stark women.

My LF plan in my head is drive a wedge between Arya/Sansa check
Sansa relies on LF in how to play this check
LF now in control and Sansa his puppet check

but the twist will be maybe Im nuts Arya kills the master LF wears his face and Sansa becomes Arya puppet this way she finds a way to be Sansa without taking her face...

and no I dont do drugs lol

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The episode 4 was packed with plenty of action, and the plot still mostly made sense (well except for the whole Bronn Urlacker scene). But this year, they seem to be sacrificing action for common sense. As I said before, a few tweaks and they could have had essentially the same episode 6, without the WTF moments. When D & D ran out of book material to draw from, and GRMM is no longer involved in production, things started to go downhill. Don't get me wrong, its still the best show on TV, but man, I do worry about what's next.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nah… Bran just worged into Tyrion and gave her a heads up.

It would be kinda cool if Bran could worg into the ice dragon and turn him back to the living side. That would definitely have to be Jon's dragon. Fire/ice and reborn… all that jazz.

I think that is going to happen.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sansa got rid of Brienne was more LF idea when he said she is sworn to protect both Stark women.

My LF plan in my head is drive a wedge between Arya/Sansa check
Sansa relies on LF in how to play this check
LF now in control and Sansa his puppet check

but the twist will be maybe Im nuts Arya kills the master LF wears his face and Sansa becomes Arya puppet this way she finds a way to be Sansa without taking her face...

and no I dont do drugs lol

LF wanted Sansa to use brienne against Arya, so you must have missed the scene where LF was saying to Sansa if one stark gal wanted to harm another, wouldn't Breinne step in? Next scene we see Sansa sending Brienne away, so obviously she is not that worried.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I don't, that's cheap. I think we will see a repeate of the scene where Bronn shoots the dragon(ice) with a ballista, it falls, and then the NK is charged by whoever is going to kill him.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
i didnt take it as use Brienne to harm Arya i took it as Brienne will take orders from you. The way I look at it LF is thinning the herd of Sansa supporters so she has no one to fall to except him

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still don't get LF's angle on this. Arya kills Sansa, how does this strengthen LF's position? He is already quite aware of what Jon thinks of him.

Sansa Kill's Arya by means of Brienne? I still don't think that helps him, and man would Jon be pissed when he got back. I think Sansa is already on to LF, why else send Breinne away?
it looked like LF was trying to make Sansa believe since Brienne was sworn to protect them both, she'd choose Arya both because of the evidence against Sansa with that note and Arya being such a badass all of a sudden. That's why Sansa was harsh with Brienne when sending her off to KL. I think LF's angle is just to drive the wedge between the Starks and get Sansa back under his wing. He had no idea Arya or Bran would ever come back but now with the Starks and even half Stark all united again, LF doesn't stand a chance of getting back in Sansa's head.

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Essentially the wights are still brain dead so nothing to warg into. I say Drogon should step up to the plate and go one on one with his undead brother. It would be even better than a Clegane Bowl.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
it looked like LF was trying to make Sansa believe since Brienne was sworn to protect them both, she'd choose Arya both because of the evidence against Sansa with that note and Arya being such a badass all of a sudden. That's why Sansa was harsh with Brienne when sending her off to KL. I think LF's angle is just to drive the wedge between the Starks and get Sansa back under his wing. He had no idea Arya or Bran would ever come back but now with the Starks and even half Stark all united again, LF doesn't stand a chance of getting back in Sansa's head.

Read a very plausible theory that Arya (and possibly Sansa) are totally playing Littlefinger right now, taking advantage of the fact that he doesn't know she's a faceless man/ capable of changing her appearance. Think about it: if Arya has a bag of faces to change her appearance, why be so completely obvious about sneaking into his room with her own face to search? Also don't forget that she has extremely heightened senses from her time being blind during her training. Does anyone think it's possible that she knew he was watching while sneaking around? Also, she told Sansa they were playing a game where lying effectively was the objective, thus all the threatening talk of what she might do (aha!) Very interesting to think about.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I'm pretty certain she knew LF was watching her the whole time. Could be mistaken, but that doesn't seem likely.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Read a very plausible theory that Arya (and possibly Sansa) are totally playing Littlefinger right now, taking advantage of the fact that he doesn't know she's a faceless man/ capable of changing her appearance. Think about it: if Arya has a bag of faces to change her appearance, why be so completely obvious about sneaking into his room with her own face to search? Also don't forget that she has extremely heightened senses from her time being blind during her training. Does anyone think it's possible that she knew he was watching while sneaking around? Also, she told Sansa they were playing a game where lying effectively was the objective, thus all the threatening talk of what she might do (aha!) Very interesting to think about.

I was wondering if this could indeed be what is happening, and they are actually playing LF. Although, it doesn't make sense unless we are to assume LF was watching every conversation, even the ones in private between Sansa and Arya.