Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Believe a lot of the waiting may have to do with the slow progression of winter approaching as well? Seems to be the theme that winter is slowly rolling in.

The Night King brings the storm. Winter comes as quickly as he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm guessing NK sacrificed some of his dead to go in and sink to the bottom and do this. They still down there.

I think White Walkers should be able to swim. Maybe they didn't swim around the wall just cause they wouldn't be able to take the dead army along.

Pretty sure the WW's couldn't swim because they lack buoyancy + and armor they might have on.

They don't even need to swim around the wall. They are dead. All they would need is weights like armor to to have them sink to the bottom and then they can just walk underwater and then naturally the depth gets shallow as you get to the shore. And if it didn't all you have to do is remove the weights and then you would float to the surface.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Seen many theories thinking the same thing, Bran influencing everything and even turning the Mad King mad.

And Lyanna and Rhaegar....

If RR Martin has a genius way of stringing all this stuff into a coherent twist... I would be shocked and amazed.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Bran was to be the NK, seems they would have gotten the hair color right during the children of the Forrest/first white Walker scene.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Read how he is night king. Their theory is bran warg into the guy who became the night king so a piece of him got trapped in there. Their proof of it they say is how the nk has let John go they think that's cause of the part of bran trapped in him

This explanation makes more sense then the actual bran was turned to night king

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Here's a fun thing to ponder....

Will the Night King ever speak a word in the entire show?

I agree the silence adds to that creepy malevolent feel, so I like the way they have done it up to now.

[video=youtube_share;dwea0LZQe9k]https://youtu.be/dwea0LZQe9k[/video]

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Read how he is night king. Their theory is bran warg into the guy who became the night king so a piece of him got trapped in there. Their proof of it they say is how the nk has let John go they think that's cause of the part of bran trapped in him

This explanation makes more sense then the actual bran was turned to night king

Maybe. While the NK hasn't actually attacked Jon, his army has.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Will you go back to the Sox board plz?

U crusty old fucktard

Nah. Brett doesn't want me there. I just find you to be so much a egotistical ass-hole that it is funny to me.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ice does not take that long to freeze over.... watch Ice Road truckers.... it gets below -6 and they can drive a truck on it after like 12 hours.

This leads to another wtf.... why did the NK care? why not send them all.... they can't drown.... they can swim....

Lol the whole thing is full of holes.

Sure, Ares has stated that he could re-write everything. And I doubt if those assholes can swim. They have had a couple of chances to show that they could swim but none have done it on any episode. So........GoT writer wannabee, you failed.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I liked when the Hound said to Gendry, "This man died 6 times. You don't hear him bitching."

Clearly, the writers give the best lines to the Hound and Bronn. I love those guys.

Tormound also. I love his line talking about Brienne and how he wants to make huge babies with her. Good shit.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For the sake of argument.... couldn't they have just piled in and built a wight ladder/pile up to Jon and Co?

I feel like they had options for attack Jon and them without even needing to wait on the ice to freeze

Oh yeah? What options, GoT writer wannabee? They waited because they were in control of the situation. Why not wait. Clearly his army can't swim and those few guys aren't going anywhere so they waited.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They don't even need to swim around the wall. They are dead. All they would need is weights like armor to to have them sink to the bottom and then they can just walk underwater and then naturally the depth gets shallow as you get to the shore. And if it didn't all you have to do is remove the weights and then you would float to the surface.

I do not know if they can just go walk on the bottom. If they could they could have just drilled through the ice and to Jon and the others. No, I do not believe that the NK would have waited like he did for the water to freeze if his zombies could have merely walked to them under water.

As for the stupid ass chains, I could see the night king sacrificing a bunch of those assholes to dragging up the dragon. But those dumb assholes on the bottom of that lake died in the process.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So, what did Jon imply when it was suggested to kill the Night King and by doing it kill his army? Clearly it was learned that by killing one of his underlings that those that the guy created died also. So why not the Night King? Beric brought it up right? THe other guy who was brought back to life by the Lord OF Light. What does Jon know and how does he know that? Did he learn something after he was brought back to life by the Red Witch?