Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So what and how does Jon know that and Beric doesn't. Jon's sword kills those assholes and is not dragonglass. TO me this is a potential hole in the storyline. What does Jon know and how does he know it while Beric doesn't ?
No hole there. We've seen White Walkers killed with dragonglass and Valyrian steel, as your friend number51 pointed out. I still would not say it's safe to assume either could kill Night King. I just think Jon senses NK is different than all the rest and will be hard to kill.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You are the asshole. I didn't say a thing about leaving the girl babies out. For sure he left the male children out, imbecile. He wanted the girls to fuck. You are so stupid. MY point, though, stupid, is that this is a stupid story line. One that even someone as stupid as you should understand:)

Glad to see you have total control of your emotions. Good job owning up to your mistakes. The Hawk, still wrong about everything.

ohCizkq.gif

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So what and how does Jon know that and Beric doesn't. Jon's sword kills those assholes and is not dragonglass. TO me this is a potential hole in the storyline. What does Jon know and how does he know it while Beric doesn't ?

Valyrian steel. Do you even watch the show? The hole is not in the story line, it's in your head.

YOu just cannot follow even the most straightforward discussion can you, dipshit. The issue was dragonglass and Beric's idea to kill the night king. SOmeone said that the NK was immune to dragon glass. Whether that is true or not, I do not know. But Jon's sword is not dragonglass so I questioned what Jon knew that Beric didn't.

Understand, idiot? I hate to have to explain things to the brain deficient but sometimes I have to try with folks like you.

Slow down, take a deep breath. Good, read the posts, you asked a question, I answered it. You seem unhinged, call a friend or family member, I'm worried about you.

God bless.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So, once again, all of you not brain deficient like Number 51, what insight do you think that Jon has into the bringing down of the NK that Beric doesn't? Nothing in the story lines anywhere that I know of has centered on Jon's understanding of the origin of the night king or how to kill him. He did explain to the Mother of Dragons about the first men and the night walkers but who educated him on all of that. Only Bran, it seems to be has any real knowledge about that. So did Bran educate Jon before he left Winterfell? That seems to me about the only way he could have said what he said in that episode.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are the asshole. I didn't say a thing about leaving the girl babies out. For sure he left the male children out, imbecile. He wanted the girls to fuck. You are so stupid. MY point, though, stupid, is that this is a stupid story line. One that even someone as stupid as you should understand:)
Story line not so stupid. NK wants to continue to build his army. He can raise the dead but for the stronger White Walkers he requires human babies to turn. He gives Crastor the option of providing babies or be killed. it's a deal NK has likely had with many others as well.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So, once again, all of you not brain deficient like Number 51, what insight do you think that Jon has into the bringing down of the NK that Beric doesn't? Nothing in the story lines anywhere that I know of has centered on Jon's understanding of the origin of the night king or how to kill him. He did explain to the Mother of Dragons about the first men and the night walkers but who educated him on all of that. Only Bran, it seems to be has any real knowledge about that. So did Bran educate Jon before he left Winterfell? That seems to me about the only way he could have said what he said in that episode.

Valyrian steel.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No hole there. We've seen White Walkers killed with dragonglass and Valyrian steel, as your friend number51 pointed out. I still would not say it's safe to assume either could kill Night King. I just think Jon senses NK is different than all the rest and will be hard to kill.

Maybe but clearly Jon must not just sense that the NK is different HE must know that he is different and that pretty much has to have come from Bran Stark, right? Nothing else makes sense. I do, though question why Jon rejected the notion of killing all of the white walkers since number wise, they'd have turned the great percentage of the NK's army of zombie assholes. ANd what is a night kind without an army? Just a pock face wart laden ass-hole.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Beric sees Night King as just another White Walker. Jon knows he is more than that.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Glad to see you have total control of your emotions. Good job owning up to your mistakes. The Hawk, still wrong about everything.

ohCizkq.gif

Sure, dipshit. I was not wrong about anything I said. You jumped in and once again made an ass of yourself. COngratulations.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
An actual plot flaw, not a Hawk comprehension fail.

NK knows Jon from the battle of Hardhome, they had that eye fuck moment. NK has seen Jon fuck up not just Wights but White Walkers, and he see's it again in the last episode. NK watches Jon sink into the icy depths assumes he's dead, but that Valyrian steel sword is just sitting there on the ice. That's like a WMD to the NK, have one of your million minions go grab that thing.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Slow down, take a deep breath. Good, read the posts, you asked a question, I answered it. You seem unhinged, call a friend or family member, I'm worried about you.

God bless.

You didn't answer shit. You answered a question that everyone knew the answer to. You are just too stupid to understand it. YOu really ought to stop while you are behind. Oh, golly, number 51 knows that Jon's sword is Valarian steel. Give him a gold star in the GoT kindergarten class. Oh gee, Craster put out male babies to buy off the NK and kept the girl babies so he could breed them? Keep us all informed, please Number 51. None of us knew that.

Your comments are so juvenile and unintelligent it is actually humorous. Please continue with your in depth insight into the GoT saga:)

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe but clearly Jon must not just sense that the NK is different HE must know that he is different and that pretty much has to have come from Bran Stark, right? Nothing else makes sense. I do, though question why Jon rejected the notion of killing all of the white walkers since number wise, they'd have turned the great percentage of the NK's army of zombie assholes. ANd what is a night kind without an army? Just a pock face wart laden ass-hole.
Jon hasn't seen Bran since he returned. Jon even said he thought he and Arya were dead. He only got that 1 message from him thus far, stating the army of the dead was getting closer.

A Night King without an army is the same badassed motherfucker who created the army. He brings the storm, he can shake the earth, walk through fire and launch a spear farther than even that damn Scorpion could. He's an immortal with super human strength who has nothing to do with all his time but kill. First you'd have to get through his army to even get to him, realizing of course as both your people and his dies, he can just raise them all on a whim and have them fight for him. Then once you get to him, you'd have to figure out how to kill him while he knows how to kill you.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You didn't answer shit. You answered a question that everyone knew the answer to. You are just too stupid to understand it. YOu really ought to stop while you are behind. Oh, golly, number 51 knows that Jon's sword is Valarian steel. Give him a gold star in the GoT kindergarten class.

The issue was dragonglass and Beric's idea to kill the night king. SOmeone said that the NK was immune to dragon glass. Whether that is true or not, I do not know. But Jon's sword is not dragonglass so I questioned what Jon knew that Beric didn't.

Oh gee, Craster put out male babies to buy off the NK and kept the girl babies so he could breed them? Keep us all informed, please Number 51. None of us knew that.

Another of the most stupid story lines ever. A horny old codger getting girls pregnant and then leaving them out for this stupid evil ass-hole to have is really stupid. THe dumbest part of Martin's story by far.

Your comments are so juvenile and unintelligent it is actually humorous. Please continue with your in depth insight into the GoT saga:)

I feel so ashamed for being an idiot. Thanks for keeping me honest man.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still think we will come to find out that Valyrian steel has dragon glass in it. I took the Jon/Beric conversation in which Jon tells Beric "You don't understand", when talking about the NK, is Jon understanding that in order to kill the NK, you have to get to him.To date the NK has never put himself even remotely in harms way, always having a huge army of zombies between him and the humans.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't put people on ignore often but good christ I might have to add The Hawk to the (very short) list. Never once seen him bring anything even remotely interesting, or worth talking about, to a discussion.

Be my guest. YOu talking about people who do not bring anything interesting to be worth talking about is pretty hilarious. Pot calling kettle black time once again.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I still think we will come to find out that Valyrian steel has dragon glass in it. I took the Jon/Beric conversation in which Jon tells Beric "You don't understand", when talking about the NK, is Jon understanding that in order to kill the NK, you have to get to him.To date the NK has never put himself even remotely in harms way, always having a huge army of zombies between him and the humans.

Maybe. But didn't Jon say more than that to Beric. It sounded to me that something other than just Valarian steel or dragonglass is needed to kill the Night King. As for getting to the night king. He is always in arrow shot. Maybe arrows tipped in dragon glass could get to him and his cadre of white walkers? Also, what is the spear made of that he hurled at the dragon? IT seemed that it was given to him by one of the white walkers. What is the magic in that which kills dragons? Seems to me that in the plan to defeat the Night King that they will concentrate a lot of attention to killing the white walkers as Beric suggested. But Jon obviously knows something else and I do not know where he got that knowledge if it isn't from Bran?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

While most of that is true, I'd say there's more to it. Jon knows NK is not going to be as easy to kill as the other WW he killed earlier in that episode. What works on other White Walkers, won't necessarily work on NK.

The stare downs between Jon and NK foreshadow the 1 on 1 battle the 2 will have in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
While most of that is true, I'd say there's more to it. Jon knows NK is not going to be as easy to kill as the other WW he killed earlier in that episode. What works on other White Walkers, won't necessarily work on NK.

The stare downs between Jon and NK foreshadow the 1 on 1 battle the 2 will have in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep hearing speculation about how Jon knows something.... and the NK will need to be killed a certain way.... how does anyone know this?

There is zero detail or description of the Night King we see in the show in the books.... in the books it is said he originated from the Night's Watch thousands of years ago and the show didn't bother with any of that speculative Westeros narrative.

The show has only shown us the Night King a few times.... we know he was created by the Children of the Forrest.... we know he has some way of stirring up winter storms wherever he goes..... we know he has the ability to essentially shield himself from fire on the ground.... we know he can turn dead people/babies/animals into wights/White Walkers.

We have never seen him fight.... the throw at the dragon was the first time he picked up a weapon.... so no idea if his fighting skills are elite.

No one has tried to kill him with anything and failed, so we don't know what can/cannot kill him.

Jon had a stare down with the NK at hardhome and again shortly last episode.... how does Jon know anything more than the viewers?

And if one more person says maybe Bran told him.... he hasn't fucking seen/talked to Bran yet.